[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck am I supposed to level a second job in this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ff14.jpg (45KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ff14.jpg
45KB, 620x349px
how the fuck am I supposed to level a second job in this game? no quests available since the nips didnt think of resetting quests when you changed job, levequests above level 40 gives you no XP, you cant do FATEs alone and nobody is doing them anymore, 30-50 minute queue for every single group activity.

what the fuck am I missing here?
>>
Fates, potd and pvp you giving assclown.
>>
If you have a job at 70 your xp gain is literally doubled until lvl 70, then +50% for 60-70. You can max a new job in a few days.
How fucking casual is the modern MMO player?
>>
Just run Palace of the Dead or use Party Finder to get a group of people for Fate farming or something. Turns out you need to put in more effort than none at all, dumbass.
>>
>>383153053
Palace of the Dead to 60, PVP to 70 unless they ruined it's EXP in that last patch.
>>
>>383153478
wow thats harder than what they neutered ffxi to. can go 0-99 in a day if you wanted to
>>
I main a PLD and wanted to level a SMN because summoning bahamut is so COOL. But I can't level without massive grinding WTF
>>
>>383153615
If you spammed dungeons with tank queues you can do 15-70 in a day too.
>>
>>383153668
If you're gonna bitch about grinding you could drop the cash for a level potion for Summoner. It's the curse of DPS leveling in all MMO's. Get used to it.
>>
Dungeons/roulette, PotD, fates. Also leveling the second jobs closer/sooner. I'm starting Stormblood late, but it's been trivial to keep three jobs (including red mage) current with the story quest minimum levels.

>what the fuck am I missing here?
Sounds like you're solo queue for everything. Use your FC. A single tank friend gives you 2 minute queues at worst.
>>
File: b.jpg (49KB, 699x527px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
49KB, 699x527px
ok I found a solution.
>>
>>383154162
Sounds like your a whiny entitled bitch who wants to have everything just handed to him. Bye then, faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.