[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody talking about Off the Hook but can we all agree inklings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: inklings.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
inklings.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
Everybody talking about Off the Hook but can we all agree inklings are still best girls? and boys

Also lets talk about the actual game. What do you think of the new weapons? Salmon run being an scheduled event?

Splatoon 2 thread
>>
Original inkling girl hairstyle is still the best
I sort of the dig the deal with Salmon Run being scheduled. In that way it doesn't sway people away from the base game, plus the amount of players will spike when it is up
>>
>>383141835
Baller looks hilarious. Really hoping for a good Slosher set with that one.
What intrigues me most is the new weapon types coming as DLC, especially the bubble wand. It basically shoots floating ink mines. I imagine it to need a pretty high skill level with good teamwork, but god damn I think it could wreck shit in the right team.
>>
>>383143454
Agreed. Thankful for the new guy hairstyles though.
>>
>>383145023
Yeah. I played girl in Splatoon because I fucking hated the boy's hairstyle, but now they have more hair styles I might switch over.
>>
>>383141835
They could have at least given a practice mode before the Splatfest. It's my first time playing and the controls are difficult for me to use.
>>
I don't like the new boy hairstyles. Also, I like the original and short hair on the girls. I don't like the other two.
>>
>>383146007
You can change hairstyles dumbass
>>
>>383146007
I'm down with the Boys buzzcut, that's a cool hairstyle.
>>
>>383146370
I know. Anons we're talking about the new hair options, and I thought I'd give my opinion. I looked over both boy and girl styles in the creator before settling on short hair girl.
>>
>>383146007
What's your damage? Into femme boys or something? We get good hairstyles finally and you don't like them?
>>
Can someone post a comparison of all of the hairstyles?
>>
>>383146813
>>383146813
Buzzcut and shorts with compression pants are mine. MINE!
I'll be like the only black inkling with yellow eyes with that set-up who's actually fresh
>>
>>383145562
fuck now I don't have an excuse to play as a girl
>>
>>383141835
inkllings are disgusting
>>
I'm excited to learn the new mechanics of the game
Team Cake
>>
>>383148768
Not him but the buzzcut and the one where the side of the head is shaved are the only decent ones. The former looks weird because the hair is supposed to be tentacles and the latter makes him look even more feminine somehow. I'm just going to use original hair.
>>
File: femaleinklingoptions.png (266KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
femaleinklingoptions.png
266KB, 600x338px
>>383141835
>four hairstyles for each gender
i-its enough, i guess
i actually want more
>>
>>383143821
>the bubble wand
its a super/special and not a main weapon
>>
>>383146007
Yeah, same boat. I'm guessing there isn't much they can give in the way of customization since they're probably saving some hairstyles for futures expansions.
>>
>>383141835
You can't change the eye, gender or skin color anymore in the equip menu, I hope it's just a weird limitation only in the demo. It was kinda cool for making specific outfits that looked fresh (I may or may not spent more time customizing than I should've)
>>
File: deargod.png (234KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
deargod.png
234KB, 500x531px
>>383141835
Buckets
>>
File: fear.jpg (150KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
150KB, 680x465px
>>383149703
>You can't change the eye, gender or skin color anymore in the equip menu
It was never like that though? You had to go to options then select inkling on the gamepad to change those.
>>
Splatoon 2 makes me wish I wasn't a NEET fuck and could afford a Switch.
>>
>>383149369
I can bet money that sometime down the line they will add more hair options. And I bet the squid sisters will be one of them.
>>
>>383150629
dont bet too much on this, since its in the character creation menu.
i dont think they add something there
>>
>>383151395
maybe it will be a hat option like how they did with contact lenses so you can look like you had no hat gear on. Maybe maybe not
>>
File: 20170707_130255.jpg (2MB, 1772x2030px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_130255.jpg
2MB, 1772x2030px
I'm glad the squid boys are actually cute now. Maybe I'll play as one this time around.
>>
>>383152114
Fag
>>
I didn't realize I wanted yoga pants inkling until last night.
>>
anyway to redo the tutorial in the demo?
>>
>>383152740
Make new accounts.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.