[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or is every single character in the entire Witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 7DoyaMY.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7DoyaMY.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
Is it just me or is every single character in the entire Witcher series batshit crazy except for Geralt?
>>
>>383128920
Priscilla is alright too
>>
Ciri is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>383128920
What makes you say that?
>>
When you literally live in a world with magic and monsters and also dimension swapping people you would also be kinda crazy.
>>
File: 1499190677809.png (425KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1499190677809.png
425KB, 1080x1920px
>>
This guy became a yellow eyed white haired mutant to fight monsters I think you need to be a bit crazy to do that
>>
>>383129594
>he thinks witchers sign up for the job
>>
>>383129594
>This guy became a yellow eyed white haired mutant to fight monsters I think you need to be a bit crazy to do that
I don't know if you just worded this poorly or if you didn't pay attention to the witcher 3 story. Alright so you are a witcher who is collecting payment for a job but oh fuck the little slimey peasant didn't actually intend to pay you, has no money, or got robbed w/e. So you go to his house, open the door, and point at some shit and its yours. Reason for this is you are trying to get some magical FATE bullshit going because what you really want is to find a boy (you could also trip upon an orphan in the street but this is less popular) who you can get your local mage to fill with that good shit. So now you got your shitty little brat as payment and you gota treck all the way home and start training this brat and giving him a ton of shit to swallow. If shits going well and he aint died yet you slap him on a table and inject a fuck ton of shit into his little shithead body and hopefully he becomes a witcher and if not he is probably going to be thrown into a creek with all the other dead kids. Geralt is unique in that everyone knew about magical bound by fate bullshit and this let a mage get abit creative with the whole process.
>>
File: le we need another villain face.jpg (254KB, 1234x900px) Image search: [Google]
le we need another villain face.jpg
254KB, 1234x900px
>>383128920
CDPR realized that Eredin is a joke and decided to turn couple well-established characters into side villains.
>>
>>383128920
Iorveth is alright
>>
how old is geralt
>>
>>383128920
>Is it just me
Yes. You are the only person on this planet who feels this way.

Of course you're not, and you knew that, so why did you say it?
>>
>>383128920
Roche is the most sensible man in Witcheria
>>
>>383128920
Regis is a bro. Otherwise yes.
>>
>>383131103
That fat fuck has always been a side villain.
>>
>>383131103

Its a shame really, Eredin is built up so much and it flops so hard its unreal.
>>
>>383131536
around a 100.
>>
>>383128920
no everything is perfectly normal it's just that they happen to live in a crazy world/universe, while Garalt is the one with autist always talking like
>groan i'm such a grumpy sarcastic asshole, man don't girls love my charateristics
>>
>>383128920
what do you expect from peasant who cant read with no academical knowledge, greedy merchants, stuck up nobles who think they hot shit beacuse they share blood with some dude who did great things 200 years ago and batshit mages who only care for knowledge and themselves.
>>
>>383132937
*autism
>>
>>383131837
MUH LEG!!!
>>
>>383129543

Funny cause it's true
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.