[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm about 65 hours into this i'm on the December month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_105.png (153KB, 1598x894px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_105.png
153KB, 1598x894px
i'm about 65 hours into this i'm on the December month how much longer is this game? and is it even worth finishing? i'm getting so bored of it and just want it to be over
>>
January is the last month. Do you like the story? I don't know why you'd force yourself to play that far in if you're bored. The ending is pretty good, though.
>>
You fell for the Persona meme.
>>
seriously I was 50+ hours into p5 and I had almost an entire year left according to the calendar. I still need to finish that game.
>>
>>383129750
Persona 5 got kind of boring around 75 percent in for me. I still think the game is great but P3 will always have the best premise, as far as modern Persona goes at least. The entire explanation for the existence of shadows and a team of guys fighting against them is cooler than P5's and P4's was absolute shit desu.
>>
You're near the end,a dn yes you shold finsih it. I'm not crazy about the game, but the end is by far the best part of the whole thing and the whole game is structured in such a way that it's always building up to it. It would be a waste to have put so much time into it and then not see the ending.
>>
>>383129904
>hey go to bed
>let's not do that right now

p5 felt very restrictive
>>
>>383130173
yeah probably. you know it's been a while since I played P3 or P4 but I know they had same kind of restrictions on doing shit at certain times. I wonder if it's because in P5 someone is literally telling you "hey you can't do that"

or maybe it's because P5 had too much prewritten narrative that ate days up?
>>
>>383128814
For a full experience, about 20 hours. Iirc February was the last month but someone mentioned January so I questioned myself. It's worth it, I tell you that much.
>>
>>383130395
my main problem was that I never felt in control of my own schedule because all of the sudden there would be an entire week where you just had to do as the game told you. so it was difficult to plan ahead, which is a key aspect to the game. Sometimes I had a plan and the game would just tell me "nope sorry tonight you can't do that"
>>
>>383130395
Morgana telling you to go to bed never bothered me, personally, it never even crossed my mind that it could be bothersome until I beat the game and saw people complaining. The only reason the game was that way was to give you an opportunity to save in the middle of long story segments rather than having to sit through them all at once, which is how P3 and 4 did it. So despite the game actually giving you more control, it actually feels like you have less. I think what they should have done instead is let you save during the transition screen from one day to the next, it would have pretty much accomplished the same thing but people wouldn't feel like they're getting ordered around by Morgana as much. Also, something that did bother me in P3aand 4 were those times where you would just skip a week or two for some random reason, like the summer school in P3 or Yu getting sick in P4. P5 had no timeskips at all until the end though, and I much preferred that.
>>
>>383128814
Do you like the Robot?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.