[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/ Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_~Eie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_cover.jpg (407KB, 1756x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_cover.jpg
407KB, 1756x2560px
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_~Eien_no_Daish%C5%8D~

>They explore the forest hoping to find a clue on how to return home when a ball rolls towards them. Tidus mistakes it as a blitzball and runs towards it while looking around for its owner. It explodes, killing Tidus and Yuna passes out from the shock.
>>
Modern square is much better than the old crap.

FFXIV for the tumblr and lgbt guys, and FFXV for the yaoi fags.

FFX-3 WILL BE AWESOME!
>>
File: fakenews.jpg (73KB, 786x442px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews.jpg
73KB, 786x442px
>>383128008
Al Bhed are a peaceful people unfairly persecuted across Spira.
#notallalbhed
>>
>>383128008
>An FFX-related story is retarded
What a surprise.
>>
Doesn't she fuck him back to life too?
>>
>>383128008
The reception to it all apparently universally reviled, turns out if there's one thing the Japanese and Western Fanbases of FF can agree on, is that having all your shit undone in a shittily written novel that's worse than fanfiction is pretty damn fury inducing..
>>
>>383128976
Doesn't she fuck a random evil spirit who decided to cuck Tidus in his own body?
>>
>>383131562
Even the spirits know Tidus is a huge faggot
>>
File: Wakka.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wakka.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>383128295
Wakka 'Better dead than Al Bhed' Captain of the Aurochs
Wakka 'Born in the sand, nuke their land' Captain of the Aurochs
Wakka 'If it's against Yevon, it's going to heaven' Captain of the Aurochs
Wakka 'If I see swirly eyes, the motherfucker dies' Captain of the Aurochs
Wakka 'Really dislikes the Al Bhed Psyches' Captain of the Aurochs
>>
>>383128295
Al Bheds are not the ones being religious fanatics.
>>
>>383131562
T A D A

B
A
N
R
I
>>
File: 6i2IgbK.jpg (63KB, 675x720px) Image search: [Google]
6i2IgbK.jpg
63KB, 675x720px
I'm glad FF10-2.5 exists because it means Tidus has a chance to fuck Rikku. The original game has romance points for hidden scenes with everyone, I thought for sure I was gonna smash that Al Bhed blonde pussy but nope, gotta have that stereotypical shrine maiden garbage romance. Anyway it'll be even better because Rikku and Yuna are cousins, the way they wrote FF10-2.5 it frees up Tidus from being forced to be with Yuna.

>Being able to fuck Rikku in FF10-3
>Have Auron's daughter in your party bringing the banter
>Wakka Knight of the Aurochs slayer of Al Bhed never changed

FFX-2 needs to be made.
>>
File: FFX-2_box.jpg (142KB, 256x366px) Image search: [Google]
FFX-2_box.jpg
142KB, 256x366px
>>383134581
>FFX-2 needs to be made.
?
>>
>>383134691
Meant to type FF10-3. I was a prequel fag but honestly, FF10-2.5 just opened it up for Tidus to be more open ended to the player instead "you have to be with Yuna". I feel bad for the LuLufags, they got robbed by Wakka's dick. Still, I much prefer Rikku. Auron having a daughter is neat too, we already know how it ended for Auron/Jecht/Braska so I'm all for a future FF10 not a prequel.
>>
>>383128008
>its an "anon just learned about something in the other thread, and makes a new thread because he thinks its news" episode
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.