[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now for some datamined spoilers from wowhead for the end of legion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 71

File: light illidan.jpg (27KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
light illidan.jpg
27KB, 600x426px
now for some datamined spoilers from wowhead for the end of legion.

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
The very cradle of creation!
The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
The tortured soul of Argus has been put ta rest.
It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
No.
We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
A sacrifice must be made.
Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
Prophet... what happened out there?
Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.
>>
and more elves for horde lel

>An unbridled thirst for power is the most terrible corruption of all.

>How did your people find their path forward?

>We banded together to fight for our place on Azeroth. And we realized we needed allies to stand with us.

>And has the Horde served that purpose for you?

>It has. Make no mistake, ours has not been an easy road, and we have struggled through dark times. But together we face a world that has often turned its back on us. Together, we find strength.

>A valuable perspective, Lady Liadrin. You have given me much to ponder.
>>
Link?
>>
>>383127028

http://www.wowhead.com/news=267182/patch-7-3-ptr-datamined-broadcast-text-dialogue-spoilers
>>
>WoW

I won't even bother typ
>>
>>383126173
Don't post that pic it attracts retards who think its real for the sake of shitposting
>>
>>383127238
Well shit. Burning Legion is getting snuffed out?

What comes next then? N'zoth?
>>
File: 1489179122173.png (351KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1489179122173.png
351KB, 520x678px
>>383126173
Things that are likely to happen

- Maiev staying with Illidan to "keep an eye on him and Sargeras"
- Illidan coming back with either Sargeras inside of him or Sargeras in a vessel
- Jaina "corrupted" boss fight
- Sylvanas reveals her true motive (hinted at with "So, your Alliance still endures. Longer than I expected, though she has already planted the seeds of its downfall. She is patient, that one.
When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late.")
- Vol'jin comes back from the dead (or didn't die in the first place)
- Vol'Jin unites the trolls to form a greater Horde for the confrontation against the Naga/Jaina w/e

Any other likely scenarios y'all think'll happen?
>>
>>383127884
I wanna know who says that Sylvanas Dialogue is it varimathras?
>>
>>383127809
And the island of kul'tiras near the south seas

Jaina has made a deal with nzoth and the void itself.
>>
>>383128306
Good chance. Maybe someone is possessed by a banshee?
>>383128504
Why would she
>>
>>383126351
Which race is asking that?
>>
>>383128576

Thalyssra and her Nightborne. They are getting buddy buddy with the Blood Elves.
>>
>>383126173
If the next expansion has playable nagas I may be interested.
>>
>>383126173
My nigga Vol'jin?
>>
>>383128805
I thought maybe it was a Bronzebeard.
>>
>>383128885
That's clearly a troll speaking. Probably the spirit of Vol'jin or some shit.

Magni does play a role too.
>>
>>383128983
Yeah I can see that now. Didn't read "ta" properly the first time.
>>
>>383128554
Because she has become the alliance's version of garrosh. Khadgar pissed her off so much she went to her home town and got influenced by corruption.
>>
Is everybody in this thread actually fucking retarded? OP just re-wrote the death of the Lich King cinematic.
>>
>>383129807
It's real you fucking mongloid.
Blame Blizzard for recycling the story.
>>
File: 1488857567327.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1488857567327.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>383127238
>Literally recycling the wotlk story
They brought Illidan back just to sacrifice him to become a jailer? wtf kind of "badass" redemption is that?
>>
>>383129807
It's real, it was on WoWhead spoilers.
>>
>>383130638
It was stupid to kill him though, and this way they can have major lore characters fuck off forever so they can add new story.
>>
Dude jailer of the damned Lmao
>>
>>383130638
What ending to illidan WOULD people be happy with
>>
Maiev on suicide watch
>>
>>383129445
>should have listened to your dad
>end up getting Hiroshima'D out of existence
Turn into garnish

Well that's one way to write PTSD onto a character.
>>
>there must always be a burning legion

I'm so fucking sick of this.
>>
File: 1498426743940.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498426743940.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>383130968
Physically fighting the Legions forces and dying in a blaze of glory after delivering a fatal blow to the Legion.
>inb4 "it's Grom and Mannoroth all over again"
>>
>>383130968
Have him sacrifice himself, or anything but this.
>>
Haven't played WoW since Cata but thought about subbing back for a month or two. How are Warlocks currently? Do they have any new pets?
>>
>>383131425
Coming from a main Warlock since TBC fucking garbage better off playing any other caster.
>>
>>383127884
>Vol'Jin revives
literally impossible to revive ashes
>>
>>383131531
he could come back through some bullshit as a loa.
>>
>>383131425
Warlocks do fine and demonology can pick upgraded versions of their pets, but it's not the best build. They can also temporarily summon other things and have glyphs for different succubus skins.
>>
>>383131520
That's disappointing. Warlock was always my favorite. Maybe I'll just avoid Legion then, if it's no fun.
>>
>caring about WoW lore
>even if you play, caring about anything more than getting your gear score to max, getting sick items to deck out your outfit/appearance, and dunking one scrubs in PvP
>>
File: 1493156394677.png (219KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1493156394677.png
219KB, 664x520px
Malfurion: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For there is no other...
Illidan: Malfurion! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother - but it is not your own.
Malfurion: Illidan!
Malfurion: By all that is natural...
Illidan: The Legion's flame sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the keys in my hand, Malfurion. Forevermore, I will be the Jailer of the Damned.
Malfurion: No, brother. I cannot.
Illidan: Do it, Malfurion!
Illidan: You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
Malfurion: You will not be forgotten, brother.
Illidan: I must be forgotten, Malfurion! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today!
Illidan: Tell them only that The Burning Legion is dead.
Illidan: And that Illidan Stormrage died with it.
Illidan: Now, go! Leave this place, and never return!
>>
>>383126173
BASED ILLIDAN DA GOD TRULY NO CHARACTER HAS NOT DONE WRONG MORE THAN HIM
>>
>>383131834
nice
>>
>>383131334
thats exactly what happened
>>
>>383130968
After the Burning Legion has been defeated, Illidan retires, marries Maiev, and raises a dozen or so little elflings with her.
>>
>>383132694
Characters can't retire, or everyone will keep asking where they are when the next world-ending threat comes by. It's either death or an eternal task.
>>
>>383131607
Warlocks are great. Warlock players tend to cry non-stop if they aren't doing at least 60% more damage than every other class.
>>
>>383132830
He burns out his magic circles or whatever bullshit they have in Warcraft universe in the final fight and can't use magic anymore.
>>
File: Drek'Thar_-_Cataclysm.jpg (15KB, 222x255px) Image search: [Google]
Drek'Thar_-_Cataclysm.jpg
15KB, 222x255px
>>383132830
Characters can't retire

Some of them can't really do much anymore
>>
>>383133062
So then he class changes. Illidan is all about self-sacrifice and the greater good. Do you really think it makes sense to give him a happily ever after?
>>
File: GvSwlvo.jpg (154KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
GvSwlvo.jpg
154KB, 525x700px
>>383133040
I really wonder with what kind of asspull are they gonna introduce Kul Tiras in WoW.
It's supposed to be so close to the Eastern Kingdoms yet nobody seems to give a shit about it.
>>
>>383133062
That's not how being a demon hunter works, nor is it reversible in any way. If his magic cirlces burnt out, his inner demon would take over his body.
>>
>>383127884
Wrathion or Anduin is going to be Sarg's vessel, "The Prince has betrayed you"
>>
>>383133281
Well it's next to Gilneas and nobody seems to give a shit about that, either.
>>
>>383133209
He also gets physically crippled and can't fight anymore.
That's the whole point. Illidan spent his entire life chasing his destiny and shit, now that he's done it would be nice to see him chill out and prove all the naysayers who believe he's just a powerhungry dick wrong.

>>383133324
Blizzard never cared about details, they can always make some shit up to justify it.
>>
>>383133637
Wasn't gilneas plague bombed and made uninhabitable or has that changed, I'm unsure.
>>
>>383133637
Good point.

I still remember Varian talking about reclaiming Gilneas at the end of MoP. Guess that ain't gonna happen now.
>>
>>383133281
Maybe Sylvanas will invade it to build a harbor that she doesn't need, just like when she invaded Gilneas to build a harbor on a shore full of spined rocks that was supposed to be impassable.

>>383133324
I don't know why you would ever look for lore consistency in a series that has retconned itself with every single entry.
>>
>>383133774
Yes, and still under Forsaken control, despite several Horde-Alliance peaces since Cataclysm.
>>
>>383133752
>Blizzard never cared about details, they can always make some shit up to justify it.

I mean this is new lore introduced this expansion, the demon they ate is part of their own soul and they made a big deal out of that during the demon hunter questline. Yes Blizzard likes to retcon shit but that usually takes at least 1 expansion.
>>
>>383133857
>I don't know why you would ever look for lore consistency in a series that has retconned itself with every single entry.

They even retconned the Chronicles book from last year that already retconned a bunch of stuff to introduce more titan lore
>>
>>383133857
>I don't know why you would ever look for lore consistency in a series that has retconned itself with every single entry.

Yeah in the chase of "the rule of cool", and Illidan losing his powers and becoming a normal person would go against that.
>>
>>383130638
The jailed becoming the jailer.

It's pottery.
>>
>>383133963
Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea in the first place to infuse Alleria with pure void energy
>>
>>383134051
So she can more easily accept Sylvanas as she is now.
>>
>>383130638
there must always be a lic... i mean jailer
>>
>>383133985
>They even retconned the Chronicles book from last year that already retconned a bunch of stuff to introduce more titan lore
This patch is retconning lore that was established in this very expansion. Blizzard is taking their incompetence to the next step.

>>383134000
>Yeah in the chase of "the rule of cool
No. They retcon shit because they're incapable of writing a cohesive narrative/story/setting, not because of "Rule of cool".
>>
>>383133985
what did they retcon from chronicles?
>>
>>383134051
Alleria herself, apparently. Though the first time she tried it Xe'ra put her in gay baby jail.

Luckily for Alleria though, Xe'ra fucking dies on the trip to the revengeanancanaaar and get's shoved into a holy oven. She never did get to fuse with her husbando Illidan, unfortunately.
>>
>>383134253
>This patch is retconning lore that was established in this very expansion
what's that?
>>
>>383134427
>>383134651
Chronicles says that Sargeras killed all of the other titans, and also went out of his way to destroy any planet with a world soul, which is why he's been riding Azeroth's dick for the last 10,000 years.

This is all explained in-game by various NPCs in the know, such as a Naaru, various high profile paladins and other figures, over the course of the class hall/artifact campaigns.

Now come 7.3, it turns out that all of the titans are alive, they're just inexplicably imprisoned, and Argus has a World Soul that Sargeras is keeping alive, despite Argus probably being one of the closest worlds to the Void that we know of.

Also Sargeras's army depends entirely on Argus's world soul to function for some reason, despite us being told that the Titans are the literal, cosmic, antithesis of the Burning Legion, during the Priest and Paladin campaigns.
>>
>>383134253
>No. They retcon shit because they're incapable of writing a cohesive narrative/story/setting, not because of "Rule of cool".

Oh come on that was especially Metzens MO when he wrote for the game.
>>
>>383134253
Can you list those retcons? I really can't be bothered to play it after the AP/Lego grind.
>>
>>383135406
Time for a Fizzlebang surge!
>>
>>383134819
Weren't demons just a beings of chaos or something? What the fuck a random world soul has to do wih demons being alive?
>>
>>383134614
>Xe'ra fucking dies on the trip to the revengeanancanaaar and get's shoved into a holy oven

Thank god, Blizzard did the right thing for once
>>
>>383134819
>Now come 7.3, it turns out that all of the titans are alive, they're just inexplicably imprisoned

The chronicle also said that he destroyed their bodies but their spirits/souls where sent to the keepers on Azeroth which as we know failed because only tiny amounts reached the keepers. So they can literally just say Sargeras found their spirits floating in space and imprisoned them.
>>
>>383135406
Either they get banished to the edge of the great dark beyond, or they stay under the control of warlocks and demon hunters.
>>
>>383135406
Infernals are golems so they continue yelling.
Doomguards are dumb as shit so expect them to follow whoever is stronkest as they did after Archimonde died.
Pit Lords are the same as the above but not retarded, I imagine they'll try to keep destroying shit but with more purpose.
Dreadlords are manipulative demon-vampires so they'll probably try to fight for control or infiltrate mortal societies to build up their own fiefs. Realistically though, their chain of command is completely fucked by the end of Legion so there should be no real cohesion among them at this point. Some might even truly defect.
The Eredar are either going to hold onto their random shit or they're fucked. I imagine most demons will point at them for fucking things up. Some, very few but some, might try to redeem themselves after the space goat pope was proven right.

For everyone else, it's honestly free game. We've already seen neutral Mo'arg in TBC who just want to get drunk, Felguard just want to fight, Succubi want to fuck, and Imps rebel all the time. Without the danger of Varimathras-tier rape dungeons awaiting them should they break rank when they end up back in the nether, if Blizzard wanted to, they could introduce whole groups of random ex-Legion mercenary bands.

And lastly, there's felhounds. Literal demon-fly dogs that eat magic. Beyond being injected with angry magic cocaine that is fel, there's nothing really inherently evil about them. They just get hungry.
>>
>>383135807
Demons fall into one of two categories in Warcraft:

1. The native creatures of the Twisting Nether. They view creatures that aren't of the twisting nether as "wrong" and generally despise them.

2. Mortal beings that have been infused with demonic power, in modern WoW this simply means individuals that indulge and use Fel magic too much.

> What the fuck a random world soul has to do wih demons being alive?
Apparently Argus houses the titan "Argus", who Sargeras is using to reincarnate his army endlessly. Previous to WoD/Legion Demons could be killed, then in WoD/Legion Demons suddenly couldn't be killed and they reincarnate endlessly because they return to the Twisting Nether, which is what the Chronicle/Various Legion quests tell us. Now we're being told that they only reincarnate because of the titan/world soul Argus.

So within one expansion they have effectively retconned the way Demons exist three times.

>>383135924
They can handwave this however they want, yeah. It really doesn't matter. In about ten years Sargeras will be freed or Illidan will be corrupted or some bullshit and the Legion will be back for another nostalgia expansion anyway, so it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>383136290
>they could introduce whole groups of random ex-Legion mercenary bands

I didn't know I wanted this to happen so much before you mentionned it
>>
>>383136615
If that happened 10 years is still a really long time you know.
>>
>>383128983
Definitely not a troll. That's a dwarf, senpai.
>>
File: 1498993463396.jpg (152KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498993463396.jpg
152KB, 808x805px
>>383126173
>>383127238
THEY CAN'T KEEP BASTARDIZING THE LORE
>>
>>383137190
You are right, I checked on wowhead and it is from Magni. My apologies.
I don't play the game in english, so I'm not used in the dwarf scottish accent.
>>
>>383128686
sounds good to me
>>
>>383136949
>If that happened 10 years is still a really long time you know.
I guess I really am getting old.
>>
>>383133281
>asspull

it's pretty clear that Jaina ran off there to turn them against the Horde
>>
>>383131607
>if it's no fun.
It really isn't unless you're a megahybrid or a mage these days.
>>
File: pepelmao.jpg (22KB, 263x249px) Image search: [Google]
pepelmao.jpg
22KB, 263x249px
>i take the lore of Warcraft seriously

HAHAHAHAHHHA man ur some retarded ass niggas, warcraft lore is basically capeshit lore/manga shit lore

it's all theatrics, no depth at all
still entertaining tho
>>
File: 1411683979198.png (2MB, 987x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411683979198.png
2MB, 987x720px
>Maiev Chased down Illidan for a long time to put him in Jail for the crimes he did and she finally does and puts him away for a thousand+ years
>All while Illidan is chasing after Sargeras and trying to stop him while Maiev is chasing him
>Illidan finally catches Sargeras and becomes his Jailer forever

>It's like Poetry it Rhymes
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING METZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>383138117
>for the crimes he did
Hmm
>>
>We are truly the Burning Crusade

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
>>383135406
Ignore these
>>383136290
>>383136132
It's actually clearly explained what happens to demons in the Kanrethad Green Fire quest line for warlocks in Mists of Pandaria.
Basically, when you go back to Black Temple, there's a bunch of demons there, but they aren't aligned with Sargeras or any of that shit. Instead, they're attracted to the energy that the Reliquary of Souls is giving off. I believe in that questline it's stated that Demons are just attracted to Power or Energy, not bound to one entities will, but a lot of retconning has been happening in the lore since WoD, so I dont know how true that is
TL;DR
It's safe to conclude that demons will just follow whatever is giving off the most energy/who is the most powerful.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>383134020

>pottery
>>
>>383136290
>>383136743
I've always kind of wanted the Legion forces and their hierarchies to just kind of scatter, with stuff like those mercenary bands becoming a thing and some demons just kind of integrating. Imagine if they shared all their space-faring technology and brought Azeroth into a new age of tech. I also think it'd also be good if the Horde and Alliance didn't exist, either, with races and factions forming based off the current fucked up state of the universe instead of relying on old and dated pacts.
>>
>>383138734
>not getting the joke.
>>
File: 1409958371870.jpg (341KB, 930x960px) Image search: [Google]
1409958371870.jpg
341KB, 930x960px
>>383138734
I always love when someone calls someone else out on the pottery meme as if they're incredibly intelligent for realizing the obvious misspelling, which so happens to be a meme maybe half a decade old on 4chan. It's always followed by the newfag recoiling in horror at his mistake, and trying to make the other guy seem like he's making it all up even though one second in google would prove otherwise.

Let's observe.
>>
>>383138159
He wrote this entire expansion.
>>
>>383138734
newcunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
>>
>>383126173
why the fuck is argus improtant now? It was just a planet legion burned down among billion others like it

I hate nu lore
>>
>>383139660
TL;DR: it's an egg for a titan fetus, just like azeroth. Shit is gay lol.
>>
File: 1479480372069.jpg (178KB, 770x711px) Image search: [Google]
1479480372069.jpg
178KB, 770x711px
IT'S FUCKING GENIUS AND YOU BRAINLETS ARE TOO STUPID TO COMPREHEND IT

STOP BEING SO FUCKING ENTITLED
>>
>>383139463
Probably not, since there's almost no Thrall.
>>
>>383127884

>literally making all the meme-worthy stereotyped corruption plotlines come true

jesus christ they just dont care
>>
>holy illidan

Stop this shit
>>
>>383139835
I don't even think Blizzdrones defend WoW lore. They're just on the gear treadmill since they've already invested years into the game.
>>
>>383130968
Fighting the final boss like Tirion did in LK, except dying at the end of phase 1
>>
>>383140270
After 8 years of having to end every possible plotline with a bad guy standing in the middle of a circle-shaped large area in his stronhold, you would give up too.
>>
>>383138159
Metzen obviously outlined the greater plot threads while he worked there. There's no ebin big tweests or anything.
>>
>>383134614
>She never did get to fuse with her husbando Illidan
sad
>>
>>383127884
nah
grom for warchief 2018
>>
File: maievacute.jpg (263KB, 1101x1013px) Image search: [Google]
maievacute.jpg
263KB, 1101x1013px
Maiev's going to follow Illidan and be with him forever and ever and ever and ever,
>>
File: 1405054191826.jpg (42KB, 616x379px) Image search: [Google]
1405054191826.jpg
42KB, 616x379px
>>383128686

>alliance
>nah fuck you you kept drinking the mana kool aid you will never be as cool as us nature elves

>horde
>Get in, fucker. We goin to kul'tiras.
>>
File: 1483093494176.png (225KB, 468x348px) Image search: [Google]
1483093494176.png
225KB, 468x348px
>>383126173
>Pottery ending for Illidan

Not much else they could've done with him at this point besides kill him off which obviously wouldn't hold any weight considering he just got back from being killed the first time.

WoW is at the point where death is meaningless, and its been there for a while. "Corruption" isn't even an issue as its been shown to be reversible in many cases (Deathwing's eggs, Light Affinity Dreadlords, Garrosh being purged of his physical corruption after being defeated).

The strongest points of WoW stories are often the plot driven sidequests that have very little or nothing at all to do with the overarching storylines that come with each expac. Side characters are easily expendable in their eyes so their loss holds more weight since its a lot less likely they'll return to normal.

That being said, if you're a sick fuck like me that's played since vanilla, then you probably don't care that much about the overall progression of the Warcraft plot to begin with since the major NPCs were hardly relevant past a few end game quest turn ins back then.
>>
>>383133752
>prove all the naysayers who believe he's just a powerhungry dick wrong
I hate Illidan but if this actually happened I'd do a 180 immediately.
>>
>>383142038
what other main characters were quest givers? All I can remember is Tirion because I read the book about him and his son when I was younger.

I don't even remember ANYONE mentioning Khadgar until WoD rolled around.
>>
File: 1438990990407.jpg (1MB, 1800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1438990990407.jpg
1MB, 1800x1105px
>>383131834
>By all that is natural...
>>
>>383141243

retard. he hasn't worked on WoW since early cata where he'd take part in writing panels at blizzcon, though even then Kosak was the guy who had taken over and subsequently made everything a pop-culture meme

he was on OW since Wrath doing next to fuck all most likely.

>thinking metzen had ANY involvement in Legion when they didn't even drag his ass on stage to announce it at Gamescon
>not remembering Afrasiabi being dragged out of his comfort zone and having to assume the mantle of Metzen
>>
>>383142190
Khadgar was a character in warcraft 2 and in TBC
>>
>>383142190
Thrall was involved in the quests for Ragefire Chasm and the quests for killing Rend/Ony/Nef. Rexxar was also involved in the horde's onyxia chain, though I suppose his plot relevance is arguable.

Khadgar has been in the game since BC(as well as a statue in stormwind since classic), and wouldn't really do much until WoD, at which point he basically became the player's uncle.
>>
File: Friendship.png (977KB, 799x597px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.png
977KB, 799x597px
>>383128686
>Thalyssra and her Nightborne. They are getting buddy buddy with the Blood Elves.

Y E S
E
S
>>
>>383142464
>>383142443
not to mention that there was an entire zone dedicated to his former home
>>
>>383126351
This could be just a faction-specific dialogue. Why would Thalyssra want to serve Sylvanas?
>>
Khadgar was the main alliance characters in the movie too.
>>
>>383143597
>Still missing the point that's literally spelt out for you about having allies
>>
>>383131531
There's a piece of his tusk left.
>>
>>383143597
>We banded together to fight for our place on Azeroth. And we realized we needed allies to stand with us.
>>
>>383137280
To be fair, this isn't nearly as stupid as I expected it to be.
>>
>>383143678
>Let's ally ourselves with the nazis, because they helped us,
>B-but those other guys also did
>Nah, fuck them. We kill them on sight from now on. I always liked that rotting corpse-person more anyway.

Are you a regular poster on blizz forums or something?
>>
>>383126351
I hope they start doing race variations. There's different orcs, Tauren, Dwarves and Elves now.
>>
File: Dreadlord-2.jpg (299KB, 1384x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dreadlord-2.jpg
299KB, 1384x1080px
Playable Dreadlords when? Now that the Legion is dead maybe Lothraxion will whip them into shape
>>
>>383143617
He's one of the original Alliance heroes. Why wouldn't he be?
>>
>>383143953
why would they go to the alliance over the horde, when the horde has a race that literally went through the exact same shit as them
>>
>>383131425
every single lock spec is very viable in high rating arena and affli has no weak fights in current raid
>>
>>383144117
they will be neutral if anything because both the alliance and the horde helped thalryssa
>>
>>383143953
By your logic, it makes sense for pandas to be killing eachother in PvP as well

off thyself
>>
>>383143953
Tyrande has a beef with the Nightborne and on the flip side the Blood Elves went through similar shit and can sympathize.
>>
>>383144175
why would they be neutral, when the horde has a race that literally went through the exact same shit as them
>>
>>383143984
the "leak" someone posted a few days ago did say blizzard was going to do race variations...
>>
>>383144052
They got the paladin one
>>
>>383144261
Cool.
>>
>>383144256
>alliance and horde both equally helped the nightborne reform

>LOL WE'RE GONNA START KILLING ALLIANCE NOW BECAUSE WE HAVE SIMILAR LORE LOL
>>
>>383144261
what leak?
>>
>>383144367
yeah because the horde and alliance do a lot of that these days
>>
File: 1466802230247.png (1MB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466802230247.png
1MB, 675x900px
>>383141939
I honestly fucking hate shippers and forced relationship in stories, but I kinda want this one to work out in the end. Just to end their stories on a somewhat happy note, every other character from WC3 that I have fond memories of have been butchered to death by shit writers over the past expansions.
>>
>>383144117
Because the horde's leader is an authoritarian, power hungry bitch?

>An unbridled thirst for power is the most terrible corruption of all.
literally Sylvanas

Also why to ally with alliance/horde at all?
You are just forced to participate and let your people die in a pointless faction war. Better to be just left alone. When the world is in danger they defend it anyway. Doesn't matter if you are with them or neutral.
>>
>>383130968
illidan sacrificing himself and giving power to us during the final phase of the argus fight. its pottery because he absorbed the powers of his "raid" back in black rook hold and now hes doing the reverse
then maybe add some fuckery about how hes got a demon soul whatever he accidentally got caught up in the magic and ended up as the jailer for double pottery
>>
>>383144261
every single 8.0 leak has been bullshit because everyone knows its going to be n'zoth and azshara with jaina too

THERE HAVE BEEN 1000000 FAKE LEAKS ABOUT N'ZOTH EXPANSIONS YOU CUNTS
>>
>>383126173
>Blizzard
>Character has wings that aren't made of feathers
BIG FUCKIN SUPRISE
>>
>>383144367
PvP is barely part of the lore anymore, it's just part of the game now cause why remove it
>>
>>383144195
IT DOESN'T, THAT'S THE POINT.

The opposing pandaren leaders are friends, this is completely retarded.
>>
>>383144261
can we get blue-eyed belves now
>>
>>383144479
She's already spent over 10000 years with him and still hates his guts.
>>
>blizz will add brown orcs and black dwarves and say that they didn't have the resources to add a new playable race

FUCK OFF
>>
>>383144589
Which is why I also made this post >>383144578
>>
>>383144726
Hey, as long as my night elf or blood elf can be nighborne I won't complain
>>
File: file.png (954KB, 734x996px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
954KB, 734x996px
>>383144638
already had them
>>
>>383144823
it's a completely different model

subraces would be stuff like brown draenor orcs, dark iron dwarves, highborne blood elves,

i have no idea why people think they'd reroll for a fucking texture swap
>>
>>383144418
this was the one posted a few days ago that mentioned race variations
most of it sounds stupid enough to be something blizzard would do but there is no telling
>>382761753
>>
>>383127809
Take away Sargeras and the Void Gods will take over the remnants, They will just palette swap in future expansions.
>>
>>383144865
>HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW RETAILERS?
>>
please fucking tell me light illadin isnt real

light has no fucking relation to fel power at all
>>
>>383144638

Nahh, any high elves left are pretty irrelevant to the story so never
>>
>>383144865
kek
>>
>>383144926
With the masquerade thing in Suramar they just need to add a few more animations, Nightborne got like 90% of the animations for each class anyway
>>383144960
If only there could be some sticky about that the light illidan image is a fake and has been for over a year and people still fall for it
>>
>>383144730
It sadly still is a part of it, and it doesn't make any sense. The whole Stormheim storyline for example. They would be better off just letting it go, but canonicaly they still kill each other all the time.
>>
>>383145014
but the sunwell exists now and is radiating holy energy
>>
>>383133281
Probably just pretend it existed the entire time and the player is brought to it because its under attack by the Void Horde led by the ditch queen
>>
File: sylvanas.jpg (163KB, 1513x697px) Image search: [Google]
sylvanas.jpg
163KB, 1513x697px
I just want this wretched bitch to die.

Let her die and all the scum who salivate over her to fuck off from the fandom.
>>
>>383133281
should have never been ignored in the first place
it was meant to be a huge part of the alliance and one that managed to avoid the Scourge
>>
>>383144648
She's just acting. Can't reveal you like the prisoner you're supposed to be watching over.
>>
>>383139593
>>383139440
>>383138935
It is bait, all the way down.
>>
>>383145519
b-baka
>>
>>383144648
Shes just very tsundere
>>
>>383145519
She had the perfect opportunity to prove you right with that right after Black Temple. She didn't.
>>
>>383145720
What do you mean? She basically fell into depression after Illidan died because she had nothing to live for anymore.
>>
>>383144926
>i have no idea why people think they'd reroll for a fucking texture swap
stupid goy
if blizz makes new race options available people will buy appearance changes for the low low price of 15 dollars. thats only one wow token! thats only 130k- oops nevermind the price of wow tokens has gone up. maybe you should buy a wow token now that theyre worth 250k! just think of all the in game epic loot you can buy! youll finally be able to buy an argus raid carry, isnt that exciting?
>>
>>383145720
She hates him and her entire life revolves around him, That's basically marriage
>>
>>383138592
Biggest spit in the face moment I ever received from Jewzard. It definitely topped what they did to the lore of Diablo 3.
>>
>>383132694
Its probably just a joke but are there any signs of Illidan and Maiev liking each other? One would think that there is no way .
>>
Ok so let me get this straight.
>Heroes find the core of Argus is actually a titan egg just like Azeroth
>Sargeras has been using its soul to make his army this entire time
>Heroes fight Argus's core
>Sargeras comes in to try and stop it
>The other titans come in and imprison him with Illidan in Argus's core

did I miss anything? That's it? Sargeras, the ultimate (sans-void lords) big bad is now...gone?
>>
>>383145835
Tbh if they ever make eredar warlocks playable ill buy a race change for my lock instantly
>>
>>383145969
Unless Illidan fucks up at some point, yes, Sargeras and the Burning Legion are officially "dealt with."
>>
>>383145969
For now, it's probably just a setback
>>
So when will Blizzard include crossbreeds? According to them all races are compatible with one another.
>>
more quality lore!
>>
Next expansion against Nzoth and Azshara gonna be litty
>>
>>383146087
crazy

how much longer can wow go on for?
>>
File: irony.png (195KB, 355x245px) Image search: [Google]
irony.png
195KB, 355x245px
>>383144648
I feel like she has more hatred towards Tyranda desu. A lot of stuff is the fault of Tyranda when it came to the slaughtering her wardens, forgiving Illidan for his crime by releasing him after the legion was defeated in Felwood and later down the line opening up their home for nelfs that were mages and used arcane magic.

>>383145451
You are not alone, I don't understand why blizzard insist on making her this "gray" character when it's clear that she is only care about herself in the end. It's not like horde players was happy with Sylvanas being warchief with the exception of people that will say anything to defend their UndeadFu.
>>
File: 1457039082294.jpg (575KB, 1920x2458px) Image search: [Google]
1457039082294.jpg
575KB, 1920x2458px
>>383145451
>Let her die and all the scum who salivate over her to fuck off from the fandom.

Never. She will always be my perfect waifu and there is N O T H I N G you can do about it.
>>
>>383146131
Garona m8
>>
>void lords
So what's the next Blizzard asspull going to be? Light lords who also exist outside the universe locked in eternal combat with the void lords?
>>
Why/How is Alleria back and why is she now a void person?
>>
>>383145969
its not like sargeras was ever "here" before. he will still probably be able to telepathically direct the legion to do whatever. honestly blizz really didnt handle the legion well at all. they have infinte worlds with infinite demons yet only attack azeroth with a tiny amount? why not warp drive another planet directly ontop of azeroth? they clearly had the power to do so considering they moved argus there. the whole thing is a confusing mess that doesnt make sense
>>
>>383146131
One of the most central characters in older Warcraft lore is a orc-draenei half-breed (retconned from orc-human, since the timing didn't make sense).
>>
>>383146307
Is that Rexxar character a half-Orc/half-Ogre hybrid?
>>
>>383145451
Let her be corrupted by old gods, Shes basically a worse version of Azshara
>>
File: end.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>383146132
Blizzard should just do an End Times and blow the world up and start over.

Do Warcraft 4 from scratch.
Pic related
>>
>>383146252
they didnt move argus, a portal was ripped and made argus closer
>>
>>383145473
It's going to be a BIG REVEAL when Kul'tiras is revealed to have become basically Innsmouth.
>>
>>383146234
The PTR contains enough, also there is a leaked line showing Alleria absorbing Void power and keeping self control. She is the shadow to Turaylon's light, pretty simple.
>>
>>383146404
yep
>>
>>383146407
Everything about the End Times was fucking awful. Get back to /tg/, GW shill.
>>
>>383146483
also confirming that X'era was full of shit about Illidan being her fabled child of Light and Shadow: it's actually the son of Turalyon (Light) and Alleria (Shadow) who goes to argus

the whole thing was a red herring to misdirect what happens to Illidan
>>
>>383145451
>But she is so coooooooooooooooool and strong

They probably won't, because their dummy playerbase still thinks she is the good guy, the same people that hate Jaina for being "mean to the horde". Sylvanas did more fucked up shit, than most of the bosses we were facing.
>>
Next expansion will feature faction specific boss fights against void corrupted sylvanas and jaina

You know it
>>
File: 2xl.jpg (119KB, 920x570px) Image search: [Google]
2xl.jpg
119KB, 920x570px
>>383146494
Yes it was awful for warhams.

It would be good for Warcraft because the lore is so fucking retarded there is no coming back

>PANDAS YES
>SYLVANAS AND ARTHAS AND KERRIGAN ARE THE SAME CHARACTER YES
>ORCS DINDU NUFFIN. SAME WITH NEO-ZERG YES

eat shit metzen
>>
>>383146591
Arator?
>>
File: 1442340400046.jpg (29KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1442340400046.jpg
29KB, 273x252px
>>383131834
>>
>>383146494
>Everything about the wow lore was fucking awful
fifty
>>
>>383146591
Some leaked dialogue might be a red herring, knowing Blizzard.
>>
>>383146721
It'll be an undermine raid, a kul'tiras raid, an azshara raid and a n'zoth raid
>>
>>383146415
yeah i know. im saying they could have done that with any other world. why didnt they open up a portal directly on top of a star and burn azeroth instantly? why not send every single demon to one world, open up a portal, and jump down to azeroth? nothing they do is smart or consistent. the lore for demons has changed so much in the past 2 expacs and that only adds to the confusion.
>>
>>383146594
I don't like Jaina now, but I don't like Sylvanas either.

Jaina is basically a giant hypocrite for the way she acted after the Broken Shore event. She was pissed at the Horde for having to retreat, yet she was nowhere to be found at that time. She just disappeared without a trace right before the big fight.

Not to mention the whole Dalaran thing where innocent people were purged because of the actions of a single rogue blood elf, right as they were in diplomatic talks about joining the Alliance. The Blood Elves overall were not an enemy to her or the Alliance at that time, yet she saw it fit to do what she did.
>>
>>383146735
I like Pandas
>>
>>383146929
and that's why you have no friends.
>>
>>383146594
There's always someone who goes out of their way to defend bad characters, Because they think the lore of whats essentially a children's storybook has the complexity to give those characters enough depth to be sympathetic.
>>
>>383133281
retcons

When in doubt, retcons.

Every single expansion in WOW's history has been nothing but retcons stacked on retcons.

I mean the broken isles were supposed to be completely submerged underwater for 10 thousand years, yet in legion you've got vrykul, highmountain tauren, a fucking druid enclave, ect, just hanging out.

At least the acknowledged Drak'thul.
>>
>>383146917
I don't like Jaina after her temper tantrum in Legion. But I didn't mind angry Jaina in the book and Dalaran incident to a lesser extend. She was convinced the blood elves betrayed her, soon after a series of betrayals and she made a wrong decision.

She mostly had reasons for her actions, Sylvanas is just evil.
>>
>>383133281

>During the Cataclysm, the island was shifted out to sea by shifting tectonic plates:[7] both the land's and the city's current whereabouts is unknown.

Read the lore, you fucking idiots.
>>
WAAAAAAAH SYLVANAS

Give it a rest already, I've heard it for five expansions now
>>
>>383147385
They killed Garrosh, When she was much more deserving the chopping block
>>
>>383147113
>At least the acknowledged Drak'thul
The hermit orc from WC3? Is he in WoW too now?
>>
>implying blizzdrones cared about lore

I guarantee 80% of the population still hasn't played WC3
>>
>>383147462
Because Cata was allegedly supposed to set up Sylvanas as a boss in the following expansion, which was dropped because Alliance players decided Garrosh had to go because MUH THERAMORE. If you want to blame someone, blame Alliance players.
>>
>>383147526
He's an old mad hermit haunted by voices of the old gods.
He's part of a treasure hunt to unlock a jellyfish mount.
>>
>>383147317
yeah seems reasonable, you blizztards will accept even the most retarded explanation.
>>
>>383130968
For once winning to the point being hailed a hero for once.
>>
>>383144931
>The expansion takes place 62 years in the future, the result of spending a year on Argus.

I think it's safe to say that thread is bullshit m8.
>>
>>383147708
Theramore was a stringed together mess of lore to make Garrosh the bad guy,

And the reason it happened was because of Horde backlash when daddy Thrall went neutral.
>>
>>383135406
Well I'd imagine they'd do whatever they want now.

A lot will probably die with Argus, some will be warlock bitches, some will fuck off to go do whatever.

Like the scourge (there must always be a lich king is fucking nonsense) the big threat with the burning legion was A) they would try to corrupt everyone on your side before trying to break in and B) there were a literal mountain of demons.

With no central leadership and (god this is stupid) no magical titan power to come back from the nether whatever is left of the "legion" are now just various races of assholes who suck on raw energy like elves sometimes have to.
>>
>>383147708
Theramore was MoP pre-launch event you retard. They already had Garrosh planned during that time, and dropping bombs on cities went against his whole character in Cata.

They didn't go with Sylvanas because waifufags.
>>
>>383147938
Theramore deserved every bit of shit it got, you can't be "neutral" and still support Alliance incursions against civilian-stocked hunting camps.

I only wish it survived just enough for Jaina to painstakingly rebuild it, only for it to get nuked again. Fucking "neutral"s
>>
>>383147637
>muh wc3
warcraft 2 lore is literally 10x more important you shitheel
>>
>>383148249
and if 80% hasn't played WC3, how many do you think played 2
>>
File: 1448132811899.jpg (159KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1448132811899.jpg
159KB, 840x623px
when will wow be fun again
>>
>>383146168
As long as shit like the old gods, void lords and Alliance and Horde war exists. I want to go back to Alliance vs. Horde more than anything.
>>
>>383144865
Have you heard of the High Elves?
>>
>>383148397
Remember when that was what Mists was meant to be?
>>
>>383148395
When you stop whining about it
>>
>>383148451
It was for the most part. The sha were a threat, but not a world ending one.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_062717_210539.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_062717_210539.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383146929
Me too, anon.
>>
>>383148395
wow as an mmo or an rpg is dead forever

wow as an instance arcade is as good as its going to get
>>
>>383148165
No arguments there, But the way it happened was fucking retarded
>Mana-Bomb was setup and transported though Dalaran
>The Kirin-tor who ran the fucking city was completely oblivious to this
>Using it pissed the Dragons off severely
>>
>>383148249
Well WC2 lore is now finally being resolved, whilst WC3 was resolved by Cata.
>>
>>383148395
When social online games are relevant again and every game isn't just mindlessly playing with people who don't talk. Nobody wants to socialize.
>>
>>383145451
SHE DINDU NUFFIN RONG SHE A GUD GERL
>>
>>383148535
Christ I'm glad I dropped this game when Burning Jewsade came out.
>>
>>383126173
I wish they would put this game to rest already holy fuck
>>
>>383145451
Sylvanas is not for waifuing, she is a respectable military leader who has single-handedly kept the Horde relevant by demolishing Alliance incursions on all sides while they lose territory in the fucking Barrens.

Her dubious morality is supposed to be the price for her clear and effective results, but Blizzard will surely fuck that up.
>>
>>383149816
Sylvanas is currently on a selfish chase for immortality because she fears her own death and what's waiting for her on the other side.
>>
File: AUUUUGH SAVE ME PRESTOR.jpg (91KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
AUUUUGH SAVE ME PRESTOR.jpg
91KB, 675x380px
>>383150109
That as well, but even then she gave command of nearly all of her resources over to the person that everyone knows is more suited to saving the world, that being you, the Player Character, whereas Greymane crashes the fucking Skybreaker (the very ship that managed to survive Deathwing gets fucked by his shitty leadership), loses ships, troops and tons of lives just to try and stop her.

Plus, an infinite-lives Sylvanas with an army of golden angels would have probably helped beat the Legion just a little bit.
>>
>>383149816
I think she is supposed to some sort of Magneto-type character, but there is currently no indication that she even cares about anyone and the narrative still goes with SHE DINDU NUFFIN, instead of acknowledging her crimes. One of the most baffling characters in WoW, the writing is just bizzare.
>>
>>383149816
Argus is gonna be the one chance to unfuck her shit. If it ends up with something like her absorbing the Sunwell's power and returning to her pre ARTHAS'D self, well, I'll not know how to feel.
>>
>>383150443
She hasn't actually committed much in the realm of crimes though.

>Wrathgate
Was partially her fault due to her hubris in thinking she could control a Dreadlord, but wasn't her plan or intention. If genocide of the living was her chief goal, she could have used literally any plague that already existed, the New Plague that dominated the Forsaken's research was formulated specifically to work against other Undead so that they could destroy Arthas and the Scourge.
>Gilneas
Was started by Garrosh while she was killing herself in Icecrown, she came back because hell was pretty shitty and knew through the Val'kyr visions that following Garrosh's orders would have literally genocided the Forsaken, as he had low-key wished to happen.
>Making a deal with Helya
Odyn is a cunt and has only made the fight against the Legion harder for nearly everyone, besides the Warriors that chill in his halls I guess, and the worst offender of blatant Nordic ripoffs. Honestly the entire Titanic watcher theme has been shit since Ulduar (with the exception of Algalon) and the fact that they're being pushed as serious lore baffles me.
>>
>>383150976
The Argent Crusade are aware that the Forsaken are a special batch of undead, some of them even filling the Crusade's ranks.
>>
>>383150443
>the writing is just bizzare.

One of the writers has a major hard-on for her, it's that simple and I don't blame him in the slightest, Sylvanas is loev.
>>
>>383151024
Oh, and Kol'tira deserved to be imprisoned for signing up as a Forsaken military advisor and purposely conducting his war against Thassarian and the Alliance half-cocked, allowing Forsaken soldiers and resources to be wasted for the sake of his precious bromance. That's generally referred to as treason.
>>
>>383150976
Do the Argent Crusade even exist anymore? Even if they do, I don't think they have the power to do anything about either Sylvanas or the Ebon Blade.
>>
>burning legion is literally just the "demon" version of chaos from warhammer that keep going back
>retcon it to be the result of the evil titan aka satan using the "world soul" of the demon home planet to keep bringing them back to life
>devil is chained away and the world soul no longer is controlled by him so all the demons stop like the Phantom Menace droids

Fucking bonus with the shit writing is that they have the power to lock away a god that can one shot a fucking planet by cleaving it in two, but can't do it unless Illidan also locks himself away?

The fuck do they need that Mary Sue for?
>>
>>383151392
It merged into the Silver Hand and the Priest oder.
>>
>>383151360
Fuck off nigger apologist
>>
>>383151141
Yeah, but it's different than Thrall for example. She is not the chosen one, overpowered special being meant to save the universe. More like she is an evil cunt, and basically Arthas 2.0, but everyone still likes her for some reason, and she only gets more power as the story goes on. If someone doesn't like her, they are portrayed as the bad guys.
>>
>>383151865
But I'm not making any excuses for the Orcs.
>>
>>383151939
They literally say it during the paladin order hall quests
>>
>>383151939
The Silver Hand is a branch of the Argent Crusade
>>
>>383152201
>>383152039
>>383151939
>>383151713
The Paladin player character assumes the mantle of Highlord of the Argent Crusade after Tirion fell in battle. However, the decision was made to reform the Order of the Silver Hand instead. This leaves the status of the Argent Crusade in question.
>>
>>383151360
>to the braiwash, torture chamber you go!

literally nothing wrong
>>
>>383152338
>After three years in the hell dungeon his mind is entirely intact and there is no physical damage done to him

Apparently it really was all posturing, because I would have made that nigga a potato in half the time.
>>
>>383150659
>and returning to her pre ARTHAS'D self, well, I'll not know how to feel.

As a grotesque Sylvanas apologist, this is the last thing I want to happen. I don't want her to be redeemed and go back to being a boring regular elf, I want her to stay a deliciously edgy undead antiheroine.
>>
>>383152201
I don't think there are enough capable paladins around to have two different organisations that still have any power. With the Silver Hand siphoning off all the best paladins I assume at this stage the Argent Crusade is either very weak or formally disbanded.
>>
File: 1481984053120.jpg (203KB, 759x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1481984053120.jpg
203KB, 759x1053px
>>383149816
>Sylvanas is not for waifuing
Says you
>>
>>383152817
The core was always paladins and priests, and now priests seem to be doing their own thing.
>>
>>383152607
Yeah, they sort of retconned it. It was probably supposed to be a plotline in cata, but they cut it. After that they wanted Koltira follower in legion so, oh he is just there I guess. Just terrible.
>>
File: 1499436928915.jpg (148KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
1499436928915.jpg
148KB, 640x898px
>>383152585
>>Arthas disbands Silver Hand
That's a mild way of putting it.
>>
>>383126173
>title drop a game that came out 10 years ago

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>383153239
translate it spics
>>
>>383130968

Dies fighting Arthas for the Frozen Throne
>>
8.0 n'zoth and azshara
9.0 void lords

looks like we got 2 more expansions to go until the end of wow.
>>
>>383154204
they'll keep making expansions if they still make profit
remember they dont work on a single expansion
thats why every fucking expansion have shit content
>>
>>383154204
I thought the void lords were old gods
>>
>Maiev comes back for Legion.
>Is there for 10 seconds, and then in a side-quest for 15 seconds.
>That's it.
Fucking Jarod was more relevant. Does she do anything with Naisha in the Tomb of Sargeras?
>>
>>383154525
No senpai the void lords made/own the old gods to CORRUPT baby titans
>>
>>383154204
They have gone out and said many times that they will continue to make expansions for wow as there are players willing to play them.

So one expansion ;^)
>>
>>383154746
I don't remember hearing or seeing anything about them ingame and I've been "following" the ingame lore more or less since WC3. Did they get introduced recently or something? Do we know about any of them in particular?
>>
>>383126173
>imprisoned
Motherfucker will be back after the next expansion

Also the plot is getting fucking stupid
>>
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: This one shows promise. The whispers lure her toward her fate.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: The caterpillar has become the butterfly. She is all but ours now.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: He flaunts his defiance of the shadows. Arrogance will be his undoing.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: Watch now as a weak mind gives way to darkness.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: While I relish a healthy lust for power, this one fumbles for it like an amateur.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: Now this is true beauty! At least one of the mortals in your midst can appreciate what it offers.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: So much effort, so much bluster, only to delay the inevitable victory of their betters.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: Imagine this machinery infused with our power. Interesting...
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: What a disappointment. He squandered his potential by backing the wrong side.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: These pretenders play at whispering madness. Amateurs! I should demonstrate proper technique.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: This one would make an excellent champion for our cause. Perhaps he can yet be turned.
>Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: Long have we sought entry to this realm! To think we have a mortal to thank for giving us our foothold. Your service will be remembered!
So Alleria and some guy now serves void lords?
>>
>>383154979
>getting
>>
>Varimathras: So, your Alliance still endures. Longer than I expected, though she has already planted the seeds of its downfall. She is patient, that one.
>Varimathras: When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late.
>Varimathras: It matters not. You are blind to the true darkness closing in around you.

>Varimathras: So, she found me at last. Sent her underlings to finish the job.
>Varimathras: Tell me, when she seized your throne of hides and bones, was your allegiance forced? No... I'd wager you surrendered it willingly... or were convinced you did.
>Varimathras: It matters not. You are blind to the darkness in your midst.
>>
>>383152650
>antiheroine
She's a villain, nothing she does is heroic
>>
>>383155349
When are they mentioned in Legion? I've never read any of the books.
>>
>Entire expansion about queen Azshara's kingdom rising from the depths
>She shows up once for 5 minutes in a quest
HAHAHAHAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A
H
A
>>
>>383155097
>Shadow priests were helping the old gods all along.
No big suprise.
>>
>>383146917
>She was pissed at the Horde for having to retreat, yet she was nowhere to be found at that time. She just disappeared without a trace right before the big fight.

Because if she was actually there, no one would have died so Blizzard said she needed to be gone.
>>
>>383155370
>Attempts to fight Arthas 1v1 in Icecrown and saves the player and their forces from his wrath
>Honors her deal with Crowley and doesn't slay the Gilneans to the last, leading to Godfrey shooting her out of disgust for her lack of ruthlessness
>Tried to kill Garrosh in his cell and stop WoD from ever happening
>Saves the Horde leaders at Broken Shore with literal salvation imagery

It's not an awful lot but she rarely gets any screentime anyhow.
>>
>>383153553
basically says the same but instead of monkeys it says "stratholme Soup"
>>
>>383155312
>No... I'd wager you surrendered it willingly... or were convinced you did.

I sincerely hope "DA LOA" was actually just Sylvanus bullshitting or Vol'jin having a fever dream while dying.
>>
>>383155748
It is a sacrificial knife, and you've been using its power to kill everything from demon lords to fucking wolves.

It is probably the 2nd least surprising thing about the expansion besides demons.
>>
File: Ihavesacrificedeverything.jpg (181KB, 626x602px) Image search: [Google]
Ihavesacrificedeverything.jpg
181KB, 626x602px
Illidan is the best character and anyone who disagrees is a hater!
>>
File: 1499226870379.jpg (94KB, 933x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499226870379.jpg
94KB, 933x1024px
>All this deathflagging Slyvanas

Come on Blizzard, can't we have a warchief for one expansion without them dying or us needing to invade a Horde city
>>
>>383157820
Unlike Vol'jin, Sylvanas had it coming for a while.
>>
>>383157820
hah cernovich as warchief
BUY MY BOOK GORILLLAAA MAN THINKING
>>
>>383158325
Vol'jin absolutely had it coming for being a filthy factionmixer whose only notable achievement was helping slay the paragon of his people at Zul Aman and then the paragon of the Orcs at Orgrimmar.
>>
>>383158325

Weird way to say the Alliance gets assblasted whenever something doesn't go there way

>Beta allows us to rez Tyrion
>Alliance complained so it was complained
>Baine featured in Highmountain
>Alliance complained about horde bias so he was removed

It goes on
>>
>>383158687
>Alliance gets a long ass Varian questline with a cutscene
>Horde is called whiny for asking why they dont get something with Sylvannus
The two faction thing has become cancer since Blizzard clearly cant handle it
>>
>>383159278
Yet they still claim Horde bias. I dont understand lad
>>
>>383159527

because there is bias you narrow viewed orc lover
>>
>>383159278
Reminder that Horde had extended broken shore cutscene
>>
>>383159820
Yeah man I remember that raid tier in Stormwind too
>>
>>383126173
That Illidan looks fucking awful. Someone else in the office had to have said something, right? Who in their right mind gives ANGEL WINGS to a fucking demon hunter corrupted by "absorbing" gul'dans skull???? Anyone? Am I the only one who's sane in this world?
>>
>>383130775
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH no he's coming back. Blizzard recycles for cash. Why would they give you a new story?
>>
>>383160134
That's because it's fake art made around the Legion beta lad.
>>
>>383131425
Do you like having only four offensive spells, and being crippled and gimped as fuck?
>>
>>383160134
If you would actually google image search it, you would find out its not real.
>>
>>383141939
Lol no, he's going to be cucked forever and ever and ever and ever
>>
>>383149816
I want her to be relevant and us not lose a fourth Warchief. I like that she's not a goody goody but I also want her to tone down the edge just a bit
>>
>>383144865
I would honestly come back to the game if we were allowed to play HElves, maybe as a race variant of the NElves.
>>
>>383159929
That's because half of the mandatory cutscene was glorifying the Alliance.
>>
>>383148883
To be fair, I don't wanna talk to any of you autistic fucks playing WoW to begin with
>>
>>383142280
something about these colours on tyrande make my dick so fking hard
>>
>>383158687
>>383159278

It's horseshit. Alliance players cry every single time something doesn't go exactly their way. Getting Tirion would have been fucking sweet, but oh no, you can't have that, here's Mograine again
>>
File: 1459444291632.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1459444291632.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>383162006
>something about tyrande make my dick so fking hard

ftfy
>>
>>383148535
I want that Pandass
>>
>>383157820
Noone wanted Vol'jin dead, except maybe some edgy orc supremacists. Sylvanas keeps getting away with it since Cata.
>>
>Legion defeated

Now we just wait for the other shoe to drop and for N'zoth to fuck things up. Judging by the teases it won't be pretty.
>>
>>383158631
>and then the paragon of the Orcs at Orgrimmar.

But Saurfang is still alive
>>
>>383163748
Ironically Vol'jin's death was so shitty I now want him dead
>DA VOODOO SPEERETS SAY YOU MHST BE DA WHORECHEIF MAN
>>
>>383130968
Having destroyed the legion, and fulfilled his purpose-- he and the Illidari remove the last greatest threat of fel corruption: themselves.

Honorable suicide, better than to live forever with the soul of a demon clawing at you from the inside.
>>
File: theforsaken.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
theforsaken.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>383163748
Vol'jin was a weak, pathetic gimp of a traitor who deserved death at the hands of the player characters the first time he breathed air about his inept plans.

Though to be fair, pretty much everyone in the horde is a honorless traitor at this point. The entire faction should be exterminated. And out of the ashes, rise...
>>
>>383126173
>At long last.. no crusade goes on forever, my demonhunter
>>
File: fallenmessiahx - Just Sentury.jpg (179KB, 576x816px) Image search: [Google]
fallenmessiahx - Just Sentury.jpg
179KB, 576x816px
When can I make my Blood Elf characters beefcake muscle hunks?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
>>383146485
>giant ogre tapping fat orc butt when the orc is half their height or less
>>
File: 1384813872989.jpg (579KB, 800x814px) Image search: [Google]
1384813872989.jpg
579KB, 800x814px
>>383144479

>hates shippers
>wants what is easily one of the worst ships to work out

no john, you are the shippers

welcome aboard
>>
>>383167480

Poor Wrathion.

He was built up to be a major player when the Legion finally came around, and he hasn't even appeared yet. He was only a minor footnote in WoD as well.
>>
Maiv wants to hatefuck Illidan so bad it hurts.
>>
>>383167924
He appears during the Chromie scenario, apparently.
>>
>>383167924
I really don't understand why he wasn't around even as a small role in Highmountain considering the Black Dragon shit involved in that.
>>
>>383168428
He was, together with Baine
Alliance fags cried about horde bias and he was removed for the some reason too
>>
>>383168658

Wrathion was replaced by Ebonhorn because the role they wanted for Wrathion (who is like 5 years old) wouldn't have made any sense.

IDK about Baine other than I can count people who give a shit about Tauren lore on one hand (and none of them work at Blizzard).
>>
>>383168658
You got any forum posts on that? I'd have much preferred to have Baine rather than following around that Chieftains daughter despite playing Alliance.
>>
>>383165761
Garrosh is true warchief.
>>
>>383167924
Reminds me of the Blood Elves. Since TFT their whole shtick was Vengeance and particularly on Arthas and the Scourge, then WotLK came along and blizz put out a story saying they didn't really want to go and Sylvanas forced them to.
>>
>>383168323
He's just there to tell you who to kill. Not much of a big role.
>>
>>383168876
>Sit in his village and did nothing while ogres raped and killed his clan members
>Sit in the northrend and did nothing while true orcs fought at the gates of ice crown
>Pathetically runs away everytime lost against alliance high king
>Needed poison to win duel against old dying tauren
>Couldn't even fully conquer draenor before opening dark portal and attacking azeroth
>>
>>383152283
Argent Crusade still exists, they show up all over questing after that point.
>>
>>383169073
True.
I wish Blizz knew what to do with WoW.
>>
>>383170006
Those were members captured before The Silver Hand took over, or you're just looking at old world shit that's still in the cata/wrath time period.
>>
>>383170229
No, in many Paladin quests after the intro Argents show up as your backup instead of SH. Argents are also present at the Broken Shore base, and they're the ones at Light's Hope in the DK scenario attack.
>>
File: file.png (707KB, 489x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
707KB, 489x700px
>>383167924
Anon we have an entire expansion based in her kingdom and she showed up once for all of 2 minutes.

Blizzards writing staff is fucking odd
>>
>>383168841
This is what I don't get, I mostly play Alliance as well and I would've much rather have had Baine as your guide than that random bitch with a terrible VA
>>
>>383170452
They're a branch under The Silver Hand
>>
>>383126173
Now what?
>>
>>383140270
The only one that's not a complete guess is Sylvanas betraying everyone, and that was to be expected from the start.
>>
Playable Ethereals w h e n

Hell, more of them at least. Those energy mummies are some cool ass niggas
>>
File: doom64-3.png (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
doom64-3.png
43KB, 320x240px
Final screen of the raid leaked.
>>
>>383138117
>illidan did evil to fight evil
>labeled the villain
>goes to jail
>Maiev did not allow him to pass go
>shit hits the fan
>lets him go
>uses evil, again, to fight evil
>this time He passes go, collects 200gold
>Wins

I guess he was right and maiev was wrong.
>>
>>383156507
Every time she does anything good it's for completely selfish reasons though, usually to save her own life.

>Wanted revenge on Arthas, wasn't as terrified of death since she didn't see the hell waiting for her yet.
>Honored her deal because otherwise the Worgen would continue destroying her forces.
>Obvious, he was a threat to her too.
>She would have died on the Broken Shore too if she didn't get the Horde out of there.
>>
>>383170690
We never really went to the main naga city. The piece in Cata is just some random water way connected to the elemental plain of water.

Though her allegiances are kinda everywhere. First she teams up with daemons so she can get some of that Sargeras dick and have a pure highborne world.

Then she was turned into a naga by the old gods.

Helped Illidan who was working for Kil'jaden at the time to destroy the lich king.

Joined up with the old gods again to help deathwing steal Neptulion for a story line they never finished.

Now she's back to helping the legion again by trying to steal the tide stone, she's really thirsty for it. But it's also suggested that during Legion, she's not working for the Legion, even if ghost prince says demonic allies.

One of her maidens boasts about how the Legion is offering more power than what their queen could provide and why would the Naga be hiding in a cave only accessible after a daemon crashes into the floor?
>>
>>383132830
>Show them being less and less effective throughout the expansion
>Finally have them go "Fuck it, I'm too old for this, I entrust the future to the next generation"
>Just put them in a small little side quest sometime next xpac showing them training others or providing some expertise without actually being on the front lines

ez retirement without taking them out of the game entirely so people don't get pissy about them ceasing to exist

if you establish that they're slipping and no longer have a place on the front lines then it'll be believable that they'd stay away from the brunt of the action next expansion even when the world is once again at stake and it's all or nothing
>>
Why exactly is Sylvanas Windrunner afraid of death?
>>
>>383173870
She goes to super hell. It's eternally dark and shit keeps stabbing you.

Also Arthas is there.
>>
>Still can't play as an ogre
Why would I bother playing this game?
>>
>>383173986
Well I got that much but what did she do to belong there with the former fucking lich king ? (plague spreading through her scientists? being a banshee?)
>>
>>383173986

IIRC it's only super hell because of the void.

Once the void is taken care of, she can probably die without being a pussy bitch about it.
>>
File: 1479948724110.png (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479948724110.png
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>383172964
>
>>
File: ()())(.png (21KB, 141x411px) Image search: [Google]
()())(.png
21KB, 141x411px
>>383149816
>she is a respectable military leader
>also an ancient elf
>and the banshee queen
>got oneshot by some recently raised nazi zombie with a gun
>>
>>383174187
Being a banshee.

>You now realize that each and every person she raises from the dead as "Forsaken" is now consigned to that same Super Hell
>>
>>383172671
Kul'tiras
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/6784-Patch-7-3-PTR-Kul-Tiras-Armor-Sets-Updated-Rogue-Tier-21-Overwatch-Doomfist
>>
>>383173724
I mean shes been riding Sargeras' dick for thousands of years at this point.
>>
File: 1490383834388.gif (297KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490383834388.gif
297KB, 500x281px
>mfw after all the bullshit DKs did they get a pass because they helped stop the Legion
>even after Mograine and LK both constantly talk about the kind of repercussions pissing all over Alliance and Horde will bring

Not even the vaunted Light meant shit, all those Paladins are dead as fuck and the only casualty on the DK side was Mograine who was immediately re-risen by the player anyway.

They cucked EVERYBODY and nothing comes from it. Those 4 Horseman are 100% going to be LK pawns / bosses in the next expansion.
>>
>>383160545
>being crippled and gimped as fuck?
This is my fetish
>>
>>383175651
>This is my fetish
You're in luck then, because it's Blizzard's too.
>>
>>383175647
You're a slave again. So in the long run, you got cucked.
>>
File: dk world police.png (989KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dk world police.png
989KB, 1280x720px
>>383175647
DK WORLD POLICE WINS AGAIN
EBON BLADE POLICE DEPARTMENT GETS SHIT DONE
>>
File: disgust.jpg (179KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
179KB, 854x859px
>>383165761
>>383163748
>>383157820

I like how the vast majority of Sylvanas' evil actions have been swept under the rug.

People have totally forgotten that since vanilla, she was commissioning the creation of a plague so deadly that it would wipe out all of the living. A lot of Forsaken quest NPCs were talking about it.

When it came time to be used and the consequences to that usage, there was a very convenient coup that happened and absolved her of all blame, despite being the primary cause of its creation.
>>
>>383149271
How is that any different from the tauren?
>>
>>383176371
>WOOOOWWW you cant criticize her for all her fucked up actions because shes just scared of dying again and going to hell
God blizzard are such hacks
>>
>>383176371
>People have totally forgotten that since vanilla, she was commissioning the creation of a plague so deadly that it would wipe out all of the living. A lot of Forsaken quest NPCs were talking about it.
And alliance developed bombs that wipes living too
War is war
>>
File: 1392770908085.png (201KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1392770908085.png
201KB, 500x380px
>Illidari felating one another over how great and mighty LORD ILLIDAN is.
>Their god has to turn around and sacrifice himself because he just cant close the deal
>Meanwhile the Ebonblade and Lich Dad are the only ones getting shit done for the entire fucking expansion
>>
>>383176527
The thing about a plague is that it spreads.

Also, ALL living, including her allies in the Horde.
>>
>>383176527

>dude lol lmao who cares if she wants to kill all living and raise them as her servants, it's war bro :^)

kill yourself
>>
>>383176527
>Who cares if she wants to murder her allies and raise them as skeletons
You know we had an entire expansion about a guy who did this.
>>
>>383176371
You misunderstand.

I want an evil leader. It's the fucking HORDE not the peace-loving shamanistic hippies of mutual understanding.

What's being swept under the rug is the horde's history of being pure fucking evil to the core. That's why Garrosh was the best warchief so far, and why Sylvanas is better than any of the pathetic shits still in charge. Or would be if she was ever able to accomplish anything like Garrosh actually did.

Of course, we'll never see any of that... all we're gonna get is this stupid "oh lol look at that it's kid-anduin right in front of you all vulnerable and exposed-like; don't kill him though because that'd be wrong"-tier bullshit. But a guy can dream that the shit he signed up for at launch could hypothetically come true, can't he?
>>
>>383177194
Cata Garrosh was the ideal leader before he turned into a crazy racist.
>>
>>383177194
>But a guy can dream that the shit he signed up for at launch

Did you skip out on Warcraft 3 or something?
>>
>>383177194
But the current Horde was founded by a shamanistic hippie and this peace loving cow he found on the road.
>>
>>383145139
So golden eyed elves?
>>
>>383177194
Been a while since I've seen an edgelord of this calibur. Probably a forsaken main. Thrall's Horde was not the fel tainted fucks of the first two wars.
>>
>>383177372

This.

I'll never forgive how they assassinated his character because they needed a new bad guy and weren't ready to put Sylvanas on the chopping block despite her crimes against the living in Cata.

>>383177194

People like you are why I never say I play Horde IRL.
>>
>>383175913
>Next expansion LK makes his move
>there's a raid to take down the 4 Horseman and perma kill all those good characters forever
>Final boss is a <Player DK Character> mockup wielding his Legion Legendaries in each phase
>Eventually another set of content to deal with LK 2.0

I mean, think about it, who the fuck could we possibly raid in South Seas worth killing?
>>
>>383177194
>is the horde's history of being pure fucking evil to the core
Horde in the warcraft 2 were based huns
Even germanic niggers were more evil than huns
But of course you don't care about facts or about garrosh being one of the worst thigns that happened with warcraft
But I agree with horde needing to actually being fucking horde and stop fucking around, alternative universe from the war crimes book where Baine go full rage, killed garrosh and became literally Orgrimm 2.0 while leading united horde against alliance is best thing from the modern wow lore. And best possible setting if they decide to restart wow
>>
>>383165761
when will sylvanas get her bikini outfit back, metzen fucked off so time to undo that disgusting change he made
>>
>>383177440
Thrall and the tauren were massive homos, yes. Forsaken and belves were still evil as fuck though.

WC3 is a huge retcon anyway. Orcs were evil to the core even without the demonblood drinking get-out-of-jail-free-card that absolves them of all their sins. Though it's really hard to keep track of any of this shit anymore since blizz retcons the lore of the setting so much I doubt even they know what the canon is anymore.
>>
>>383177939
You mean there is a raid to take down Sylvy and make papa bolvar the new Forsaken faction leader.
>>
>>383178068
>Orcs were evil to the core even without the demonblood drinking get-out-of-jail-free-card that absolves them of all their sins
Try to play wc2 expack, newfag
>>
>>383178068
Forsaken and BEs weren't a part of the horde until WoW.
>>
File: garrosh.jpg (350KB, 1341x988px) Image search: [Google]
garrosh.jpg
350KB, 1341x988px
>tfw you liked Garrosh
>tfw Orcs are now completely irrelevant

Fuck Blizzard
>>
File: 1498869548108.png (215KB, 305x331px) Image search: [Google]
1498869548108.png
215KB, 305x331px
>>383178108
>blizzard wasting the chance they had to get rid Sylvanas and replace her with Lilian Voss
I'm still mad.
>>
>>383177372
>before he turned into a crazy racist
You mean TBC?

Because right at the start of WotLK, literally the first zone he's in, he's whining that he's not attacking the Alliance even while the Scourge are laying siege to his fortress and killing his men

Garrosh was a terrible character from the moment they added him
>>
File: Garrosh Portrait.jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Garrosh Portrait.jpg
5KB, 100x100px
>>383179414
No I'm fine with him being racist against his alliance shit heads, its his own people I had problem with. Garrosh was one of the best developed characters in all of WoW lore and I had no problem with his agressive antics in Cata. He spread the borders, kicked alliance ass and generally made the horde great again. Fucker was the Ogrim Doomhammer of his time
>>
>>383126173
>those spoilers
WOW
>>
>>383178502
good, fuck those dindus. we've had enough of them
>>
>>383179660
Take Donald Trump's dick out of your mouth and try again, Garrosh was terrible and hackneyed from the beginning.
>>
>>383179916
>Starts out as a whimpy orc fuck
>Turns into a roid raging zerker
.Then learns the true meaning of orcish honor from Saurfang
>Doesnt even want the warcheif position but it is thrust upon him

He was 100% an excellent character and warchefi as of cata. But all the elf players hated him so they did a complete 180 on his character development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfUTrDnQNBk
>>
>>383126173
With all the stratholme memes popping up lately, I'm expecting them to recycle that again as the revenge of the souls of stratholme or something
>>
>>383180191
Bad writing did a 180 on him.
>>
>>383179916
>Wanting to be the best national is now seen as an insult
You must main an Alliance huh
>>
>>383178502
Fuck off you had three fucking expansions
>>
>Forsaken are still in the Pools of Vision
>we still haven't found a cure for undeath
>>
>>383180565
>We had three expansions
>When we had a year of laying seige to our own capital city and killing our own heroes.
>Then went to WOD to kill every major Horde lore figure there ever was.
>THEN at Broken Shore, all of our existging heroes go belly up and a fucking elf gets made warchief

No sir, this game has been pure Alliance wanking for the last 3 expansions.
>>
>>383180627
As painful as it would be, the way they've explained how undead priests use the Light might actually seem like a solution.

Forsaken that have wielded the Light for a long time are borderline insane not only because of the constant pain they feel every time they use it, but they're starting to regain the senses they lost in undeath, so they can smell their own rotting corpse and feel the maggots crawling inside them.

Since it has that kind of an effect on them, it would seem the Light very slowly but surely brings life back to them.
>>
File: 1363071772501.jpg (490KB, 807x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1363071772501.jpg
490KB, 807x1100px
>>383177519
And a bunch of island trolls who are the most moderate trolls in all of Azeroth.
>>
>>383130968
people finally recognize that illidan was right and he lives happily ever after
>>
>>383181541
So, what, Light chemo?
>>
>>383181541
Alonsus Faol isn't insane, though.

>>383181632
>ywn wash up ashore an island full of trolls that are chill and won't eat you
Just kill me now.
>>
So do players actually fight Sargeras or is he defeated off screen?
>>
>>383181831
As of the start of Legion, Illidan was ALWAYS right. He just never got the chance to tell anyone because Alliance and Horde PC ganked him out of nowhere in the Black Temple.
>>
>>383181854
Pretty much. Maybe find some batshit insane Forsaken and try to see what happens if they go through the rites of becoming paladins. Sir Zeliek seemed to hold up pretty good even in undeath.

>>383181906
Well no, but not everyone has the willpower of Alonsus.
>>
>>383181916
It's unknown as to how this actually all goes down. All we have to go on is that dialogue, a picture of the pantheon room from the raid and the Argus titan model. I haven't seen anything pointing towards us actually fighting Sargeras toe-to-toe.
>>
>>383126173
>resurrect dead character just so he can essentially be killed again
>ruin a moment that might have actually had some emotional resonance if it was any of the actual main characters in the series
>>
File: hq720.jpg (333KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
333KB, 1280x720px
>>383182379
Probably because the last dude to fight Sargeras 1v1 and get away with it was a really angry orc who sliced his Achilles tendon.
>>
>>383182426
BT had no significance though.
>>
>>383145965
sadly not anon :(
(pls, somebody, I NEED illidanxmaiev porn)
>>
>>383181632
>most moderate
>also coincidentally the most uncivilized, regressive and weak
>Drakkari implied to be most savage
>when their temple city was so immense in size that it spanned over the good portion of Northrend and it even had aqueducts and complex irrigation system
>when the hard times came both they and Amani decided to sacrifice their own asshole gods that refused to help them and forge new gods/troll ubermensch soldiers
>but that was presented as something bad
Darkspear were portrayed as the lamest, most retarded tribe when their supposedly barbaric relatives came up with the most sound, practical decisions.
>>
Its fucking obvious that its fake and everyone fell for this meme bait
lmaoing@everyone on this thread
>>
>>383144052
What would the alliance gets a s counterpart?
Horde could get these and have their racial be hovering for the huargen speedboost counterpart so horde dk's dont have to be the only slow dk's
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>383181632
>>383181906

>tfw there will always be a shortage of good femtroll porn
>tfw a large percentage of good femtroll porn is futa
>tfw not a futa fan at all
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_062517_000647.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_062517_000647.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383183705
You do realize that most people in this thread are just treating it like just a normal WoW thread rather than take the OP seriously, right?
>>
>>383184038
I'm a fan of futa, but I like a good mix of stuff in my porn, so I agree. It's a damn shame.
On that subject, I'd love for someone to make some good troll and orc sfm stuff.

>>383183705
Pic is fake, dialogue is real.
>>
>>383183375
The Zandalari said the Drakkari were in fact being retarded, because this is how every troll civilization fell apart. In the Drakkari case, they panicked and killed their gods to try and power themselves up, thinking that the gods weren't doing enough for them, not realizing that it's bad for them in the long run and that it's causing some seriously fucked-up juju when they do.
>>
>>383183705
>Its fucking obvious that its fake
Dialogues were datamined apd posted with sources on the forum before getting on the main page of mmo-champion
Yes, story is THAT retarded
>>
>>383145014

Bullshit the High Elves are doing fine for a player race. Theres an entire faction of them waving their dicks around dalaran, tons of them dotted around various cities and random camps.

Compare this to goblins, where every single player goblin is supposed to be the same person who escaped their island on a boat of a few dozen.

Population doesn't matter at fucking all.
>>
>>383184357
>thinking that the gods weren't doing enough for them, not realizing that it's bad for them in the long run and that it's causing some seriously fucked-up juju when they do.
And coincidentally, most Loa so far were self-serving assholes interested only in sacrifices.
>>
>>383183705
The dialogue was datamined, along with the next xpac having something to do with Kul'tiras
>>
File: 12132165494.png (750KB, 871x655px) Image search: [Google]
12132165494.png
750KB, 871x655px
>>383183705
>Its fucking obvious that its fake
>pulled from a datamine
The absolute state of Warcraft
>>
>>383184293
>>383184505
>>383184616
>>383184678

If this is real then even the most fanatic blizzdrone cant defend this shit
>>
File: 1492194116777.jpg (9KB, 335x208px) Image search: [Google]
1492194116777.jpg
9KB, 335x208px
>>383184038
>"When enraged, and in heat, a female troll can mate over 80 times in one night. Be you prepared?"
>>
>>383184864
What's wrong with Alleria getting power of void and being imprisoned by Naaru?
You just hater, who hates everything about modern wow
>>
File: 1349883101634.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1349883101634.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>383184898
>Implying anyone in this thread can average at least 10 high-impact fucks an hour
>>
>>383185220
Just chug some thistle tea in between rounds and you can hold on.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (185KB, 1155x425px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
185KB, 1155x425px
KEK
E
K
>>
>>383145965
The kind of obsession Maiev has with him, even one of hate, could easily roll over into wanting the D.
>>
File: 8f0.jpg (56KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
8f0.jpg
56KB, 600x673px
>>383126173
>following WoW lore.
>>
File: 1469763110268.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1469763110268.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>383185431
>Hype Sargeras for years for final battle
>Decide to fuck everything and make new big bads
>All that build up lost for fucking nothing

This was Metzen's last fuck you before leaving
>>
>>383185059
>Talking about how they use illidian for wotlk ending 2.0
>He mentions alleria and void
???
>>
>>383185431
Are they seriously gonna make the Titans, the non-caring "neutral lawful lawful" robot fucks, whose servants have carried out genocides without even understanding that the lesser races even had a will to live, into stereotypical good guy gods who fight at our side? I fully expected the titans to beat our shit in if we ever encontered them for fucking up their idea of order
>>
>>383186194
It's more likely the Titans will be impressed that despite literally everything thrown at them, Azeroth is still in one piece, and its champions are thriving.
>>
Who gave us the Curse of Flesh again?
>>
>>383185862

Metzen's been gone since Legion started, retard. All he does now is lend his voice to some characters now and then.
>>
>>383186857

Old Gods.
>>
>>383180785
Orcs made up the bulk of the enemies in TBC and you're forgetting green Jesus. Who cares if they were enemies and died, they were still completely relevant. If they want to give the Horde some more attention, great. I wish they gave us Baine's story arc in Highmountain. But we've been fighting orcs ad nauseum, time to kill something else
>>
Why couldn't they take away his horns & hooves?

Also I hope they don't try to kill Slyvanas in the next expansion. How about Alliance races for once get their turn for their leader to be on the chopping block?

Current king is young, why not have him corrupted by the Void. Therefore giving the Horde opportunity to invade Stormwind & fuck shit up? Returning the favor they did in Wrath. Or have Elune, actually be an Old One. So Malfurion & Tyrande are corrupted into serving the Old Ones.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_070717_190508.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_070717_190508.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>tell them only that Illidan is dead....
>>
>>383188098
I dunno man, maybe if the horde's leaders would just stop being huge fucking cunts for a moment, they'd stop getting replaced every other expansion.
>>
File: forsake.jpg (29KB, 427x487px) Image search: [Google]
forsake.jpg
29KB, 427x487px
>when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth=pic related
>Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it.=Sylvanas has no friends anymore, except for Nathanos who just got a new model
>Alleria, a Ranger, is learning how to control the Shadow

Dark Rangers confirmed. The edgelord trinity will be completed
>>
>>383173986
It's the place all undead go, the Shadowlands. Once the Void is taken care of, it'll go away and it won't exist anymore, as far as I can tell
>>
File: Ebon blade knight circa legion.png (650KB, 552x832px) Image search: [Google]
Ebon blade knight circa legion.png
650KB, 552x832px
>>383176162
Fucking saved
>>
>>383145965

No but in all honesty Warcraft needs another couple that isn't Tyrande/Malfurion and their retarded melodrama.
>>
>>383188098
They killed Varian this expansion
>>
>>383188657
>Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it.

I'm willing to bet that relates to Jaina. Considering the Kul Tiras quest armor thing, that seems even more likely.
>>
>>383188098

the only thing anduin is going to be corrupted by is black dragon dick
>>
>>383188098
>Current king is young, why not have him corrupted by the Void
Nah, man. They just lost their king and his son JUST started. Too soon.

What the Horde needs is to move to council-style leadership. That should have happened during Cataclysm, really.

>>383188657
She fucked off, but where did she go?
>>
File: 1377927575136.jpg (54KB, 380x396px) Image search: [Google]
1377927575136.jpg
54KB, 380x396px
>>383189492

That and her heart (arguably Theramore) is literally a crater.
>>
>>383145451

Who would replace her though? Lilian Voss?
>>
File: 448c0df5f1e05396b93675b973968852.jpg (646KB, 1419x756px) Image search: [Google]
448c0df5f1e05396b93675b973968852.jpg
646KB, 1419x756px
>>383188098
This is from the ULTIMATE LAST WAR' according the comic they released with legion
>>
File: 1447010416836.jpg (40KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1447010416836.jpg
40KB, 500x425px
>>383189686
Well, yes. That too.
>>
File: Dumass.jpg (126KB, 570x696px) Image search: [Google]
Dumass.jpg
126KB, 570x696px
>>383189771
>>
>>383170690
>>383167924

>Those boob physics.

my fucking dick
>>
>>383189492

That was my first thought, but she at least has dragon dick to fill her heart.
>>
>>383189618
Speaking of Void Anduin I thought it was kind of amusing the new Hearthstone trailer basically had just that
>>
>>383170690
For the life of me I don't understand her motives.

Logical conclusion would be she's working with the Legion. Yet she also does bullshit that's clearly for her own benefit and straight up doing her own thing even when it's at odds with the Legion.

Like that stupid WQ on Broken Shore, those Naga working with the Legion specifically while not allied with Azhara.

Then there's the Naga underneath ToS but still don't sound like they work for the Legion and just want the Tidestone for Queen.
>>
>>383190867
>dragon dick to fill her heart.

Uh...
>>
>>383191297
She's working for N'zoth idiot, the Legion Naga are plants to get them into the Tomb.
>>
>>383126173
HAPPENING
>>
>Sylvanas betrays the Horde and pledges herself to the Old Gods. Greymane is killed in the process and Velen is captured.
>Jaina turns out to not be a Dreadlord but kills all the Horde in Dalaran again. She manages to escape to Kul Turas.
>The Horde is without a leader for the next expansion with many infighting among its higher ranks.
>Alliance can't recover its losses from battling the Legion and is forced to retreat from the BI to their Capital Cities
>The Old Gods break loose from their prison
>Naga rise from the waters and invade coastal areas all around Azeroths most populated areas killing thousands

>Player characters die on Argus and meet Vol'jin in the Shadowlands. Only able to watch as Azeroth is falling into despair at the awesome power of the Old Gods.
>>
>new item set leaks
>just happens to reference a human faction fans have been asking for for years, and just happens to include a map of a new region
>wow numbers tanking
Nice """coincidence"""
>>
>>383192385
they've leaked an item for the next expansion since TBC
>>
>>383182612
Broxxigar was one crazy fuck. The naysayers can eat a dick.
>>
DOn't forget,we fight against 2 titans in this patch and win
>Aggramar: What is your bidding, master?
>Voice of Sargeras: The circle nears completion. The mortals must not disrupt the rebirth.
>Aggramar: Those who will not serve shall be destroyed. It is the only way.
>Voice of Sargeras: Become the instrument of my wrath once again, Aggramar. End this incursion of the Light.
>Voice of Sargeras: The hour of rebirth draws near. Are the souls prepared?
>Aggramar: Our kin still resist the true path, master. But they will soon be broken.
>Voice of Sargeras: One still eludes us. Her essence is needed to ensure the victory of my crusade.
>Aggramar: The Life-Binder will soon reveal herself. She will not escape me, master!
>Voice of Sargeras: When my new Pantheon rises, no power in the universe will stand against the Legion!

>Aggramar: Mortals. I wasted millennia fighting to spare you from corruption. Until at last my eyes were opened to the truth.
>Aggramar: You are the corruption. We will save the universe by wiping all memory of you from existence.
>Aggramar: Soon comes the awakening of my brother, Argus. Together, our new Pantheon will join the master in breaking your fetid world. But you will not live to see it.
>>
File: 1495743123952.jpg (45KB, 217x277px) Image search: [Google]
1495743123952.jpg
45KB, 217x277px
>>383179660
>Garrosh was one of the best developed characters in all of WoW lore

Are you fucking serious? Nazgrim had better development than Garrosh did.
>>
>>383177194
If the horde was evil, I'd love a leader like that. But the constant, nono silly, we are the good guys and Sylvanas being constantly the biggest dindu is just being a hypocrite, not evil.
>>
>>383176527
It's like saying Americucks were the same as the Nazis or commies, because killing people with guns, exterminating 6 gorillion jews with gas, and letting the population of your country starve to death are the same thing.
>>
>>383153239
kek

D E L I C I A
>>
>and then a giant beam of light defeats the evil man, the end
like all the trash they write
>>
>>383188098
Because Sylvanas has always been a huge villain, while it takes nonsensical twists to make any of the Alliance leaders into one. Unfortunately it seems like they've been doing that anyway with Jaina- she's nothing like the hero she was in WC3 anymore, and since datamining makes it look like Kul'tiras will be the next expansion, she'll probably be the next big bad.
>>
>>383128686
Cool. The Nightborne are a fantastic new race. Horde should definitely get them.

>Horde gets high class neon purple elves

>Alliance gets Naga, smelly fish monsters
>>
>>383197294
>storyline being determined by horde faggots crying on forums that they want to kill a faction leader too

Blizzard is just the worst.
>>
>still no ERP mod that adds sex positions
>>
>>383197624
Alliance can get Helves, Nightborne can be a Belf sub race.
>>
>>383196853
>evil man
more like evil cosmic entity of unafthomable power
>>
>>383193905
I don't think anyone should care about the lore after wod happened
>>
Here's what will REALLY happen. Remember in Stormheim how Sylvannas randomly wanted that lamp? The one Genn took from her, and she just simply ran away afterwards? Remember what that thing does? It deals with souls. Genn is going to step in, get killed or horribly injured, and Illidan will use that lantern to seal Sargeras' soul in it. The Pantheon will have that lantern forever, and there'll be no need for a jailer since nobody can get to the Pantheon at all.
>>
>>383193905
we defend eonar who most likely helps us save aggramar and the two most likely help us with the final boss
it's still an asspull though, like how the hell are they on argus if their souls went into the keepers?
>>
>>383198339
didn't alliance faggots get baine removed from highmountain?

>>383198964
with a big scary voice delivering saturday morning cartoon villain lines, not a man at all!
>>
>>383199621
But Genn broke the lantern.
>>
Blizzard games used to have decent, mostly simple stories with some interesting background lore. They weren't really story-focused games, but it was there, and it was fine.

What the fuck happened? WoW, Diablo 3, Starcraft II, they are all one of the most terrible stories I ever saw in games (Lightning Returns still probably takes the cake for the worst one). Diablo 3 is even written like a WoW questline + raid, with bosses sitting in their designated spots screaming at you and doing nothing at all until you reach them. The presentation is amazing with cutscenes and such, but that just means they are one of the most polished turds in existance.

What the fuck happened?
>>
so artifacts and order halls will carry over into the next expansion?
>>
I'm just here to say Akama did nothing wrong
>>
>>383200067
I just wonder how much of it was Metzen's fault
>>
>>383199886
I don't think so, they scrapped the whole Baine and Wrathion thing because it didn't make sense. And more female heroes so you got a cow.

The only thing alliance whining ruined for the horde was maybe SoO and Garrosh, and I still would blame hippie Thrallfags equally.
>>
>>383200379
Metzen wrote most of the decent ones too, so it isn't like they suddenly hired a new terrible writer.
>>
File: ty_mawft.jpg (36KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
ty_mawft.jpg
36KB, 500x273px
tfw you undo the biggest mistake to ever happen to orcs and kill off garrosh
>>
>>383200695
By cheating.

Because apparently noone at blizzard saw Warcraft movie script or an early cut when they explain how it works like 3 times.
>>
>>383200695
>tfw your self inserting writer gets canned and his replacement makes you get your ass kicked so hard the elements abandon you and you fall into a coma
>>
>>383200981
>cheating
Mak'gora "rules" are outright ignored in the majority of the duels, hell both Thrall and Garosh were wearing armour. Mak'gora means little more than a duel to the death.

>>383201413
Nice headcanon
>>
>>383201912
All the duels except the one that happened before they were established follow the rules.
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.