[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I get this, XII, or XV? Or just say fuck it and get the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Do I get this, XII, or XV? Or just say fuck it and get the KH collections?
>>
>>383113143
get KH it's no contest
>>
>>383113143
Buy a PC and emulate them + wait to pirate XV(it's shit though).

Say no to being a nu-male cuck.
>>
>>383113143
Do you like turn based RPGS? Get X/X-2
Do you like real time MMO gameplay? Get XII
Do you like Action RPGS in an open-world setting? Get XV
Do you like good games? Get KH
>>
>>383113143
If you get KH, make sure it's for the gameplay and not the diarrhea of a story
>>
>>383113143
Get XII if you never got the international version.

Otherwise get none of them since they're all mediocre.
>>
>>383113143
KH collection

if you're gonna get crap, get more bang for your buck
>>
>>383113143
How about none?
>>
X and X-2 are the most traditional JRPG's
XII is the most fun if you care more about the way games actually work than just playing them
XIV is press a button and something cool happens FF edition
>>
>>383113848
>XII is the most fun if you care more about the way games actually work than just playing them
yeah no, by any standard FF12 is the worst of these three remaster purchases but >>383113271 is right

XV is just bad don't get that
>>
>>383113517
it's still broken
>>
>>383114203
Being able to program your RPG party to fight for it themselves using collectible commands is pretty novel. In the same way finding the combination of classes that break the game is the most fun part of FFV.
>>
>>383114438
Yeah it's also boring as fuck. The other games have better gameplay systems.
>>
>>383114438
>Being able to program your game to play itself with almost no input from the player is pretty novel.
And it was the worst fucking idea ever. Sure, if you like watching let's plays you might enjoy it.
>>
Get either Dragon Quest or something not made by Square Enix
>>
>>383113143
XV is better than those games but wait until the DLC is all out at this point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.