[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My HTC Vive arrived today. No $50 gift card. No Star Trek:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: game_page_banner_new[1].jpg (223KB, 616x398px) Image search: [Google]
game_page_banner_new[1].jpg
223KB, 616x398px
My HTC Vive arrived today.

No $50 gift card.
No Star Trek: Bridge Crew.

The fuck?
>>
You got screwed. Time to sue.
>>
>>383107775
I dunno, check your email, maybe you have to click a link to activate it. If not, send them a message. We're not Valve's support line.
>>
>>383107775

*Offer my vary by region
>>
>>383108327
I'm American so they better fucking not.
>>
>>383107775
if you get the 50 dollar gift card get Onward, OP. I just played it for like 4 hours, lots of fun
>>
>>383109493
*state is a region
>>
>>383108327
That would seem to apply to the $50 off
>>
File: 1458880231657.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
1458880231657.gif
567KB, 300x456px
>>383107775
>No $50 gift card.
>No Star Trek: Bridge Crew.
Maybe it'll get added when your Steam sees the Vive activate or something

Don't be upset anon, you've just bought something nice, wait until you're sure you've been swindled before letting it taint the experience
>>
>>383110030
It's not, I'm just bitter that I got bait & switched. I just played Super Hot VR for the last 2 hours and it was the best vidya experience all year.
>>
>>383109665
>>383110191
also get revive and try robo recall.
>>
>>383110191
>I'm just bitter I got swindled
Just fucking reach out to their support Jesus. Stop whining and do something about it, Steam's Support may take forever but they'll send you the card and game when they get to your ticket, assuming you didn't just miss the email in your spam box or some shit.

Goddamn why does no one on the universe ever try to fix the problem and just bitch about it, the company you're dealing with can't know something went wrong unless you reach out to them and let them know, and if you don't do that then you're only screwing yourself, my friends do this shit too and it boggles my mind. I'm not so much trying to hound on you anon, a $700 Vive is a big purchase so I get it, you have a right to be pissed that they fucked up, but the first thing to do when something like this happens is contact their support. 99.99% of the time the company will deal with it and give you what you were supposed to get.

TL;DR: Reach out to Vive support and open a ticket with Steam. Tell them the problem, you'll get your shit.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/250820/discussions/0/1368380934282518454/
https://community.viveport.com/t5/General-Vive-Discussion/Vive-Viveport-FAQ-Where-do-I-get-the-free-bundled-games-with-my/td-p/6009
>>
>>383107775
>Falling for VR
I'm sorry, anon
>>
why are you asking us instead of customer service?
>>
>>383110771
What makes you think I'm not already doing that?
>>
>>383107775
Why did you fell for the VR meme instead of waiting for them to improve the design (wireless, better controllers, etc.)?
>>
>>383111119
>muh standalone

we never want vr to be standalone ever
>>
>>383111113
Mostly the fact that you're whining about it and claiming they tried to cheat you out of the promotion before you've even given them a chance to respond, which is what the vast, vast majority of people do, sans the chance to respond since most people don't go that far.

If you did reach out to them, why are you pretending they scammed you out of something?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.