[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which ending was the best ending? Was I right to let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dark-souls-3-different-endings.jpg (201KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3-different-endings.jpg
201KB, 1920x1090px
So which ending was the best ending?

Was I right to let the flame die out?
>>
>>383103207
londor ending best
>>
>>383104590
wouldnt that be the worst?
>>
fuck the cycle, like in 1
>>
>>383103207
DS3 ending doesn't even matter.

You just learn that you let the world die and live on with a little girl in a painting.
>>
>>383105807
This guy gets it
>>
File: Soulsborne timeline.jpg (751KB, 2839x2409px) Image search: [Google]
Soulsborne timeline.jpg
751KB, 2839x2409px
Daily reminder
>>
>>383106616
wasnt bloodbourne created in the dlc for DS III?

you give the blood of the dark soul to the painting loli?
>>
>>383106616

>Post seems sound
>gets it right
>a certain event splits the timeline

NOPE take your fan fiction where it belongs.
>>
>>383106616
that bloodborne one is sick
>>
>>383106616
Woah I love reading fanfiction
>>
>>383106616
Daily reminder that crazy ass inane bullshit like this eventually created the official zelda timeline.

The one that is STILL wrong, by the way.
>>
>>383103207
Let the flame die out and then attack the firekeepslut as she's holding the flame so it can be all yours
>>
>>383106616
>implying demons souls isn't the beginning
dark souls is the result of the demon slayer refusing to seal the old one and allowing it to devour everything, thus becoming one with the world. since the old one was originally the source of all magic and is now the world itself, magic is now a natural element. this also explains the world in dark souls beginning as nothing but gigantic trees and fog, very reminiscent of the old one. dragons in demons souls already existed, they were just some of the most powerful forms of demons and thus they became the first inhabitants of the new world. the first flame is just where most of the devoured souls of the original world ended up. it could also be all that is left of the slayer of demons. source: my flat as fuck ass.
>>
>>383109656
>the first flame is just where most of the devoured souls of the original world ended up

Sounds as if the Old One ate all souls, they went through him and ended up a flaming mess popping out its asshole, that's pretty dope.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.