[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl es/2017-07-05-how-thq-no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: wafawgvawg.png (60KB, 563x646px) Image search: [Google]
wafawgvawg.png
60KB, 563x646px
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-05-how-thq-nordic-will-build-a-successful-brand-out-of-a-failed-one
> Pollice notes that even Battle Chasers, a 2D turn-based RPG game based on comics by notable artist Joe Madureira, has been "a challenge to get running smoothly on Switch" and open-world sci-fi RPG Elex is "just too demanding right now."

http://gamingbolt.com/the-switch-isnt-powerful-enough-to-do-justice-to-our-game-a-plague-tale-innocence-dev
>“It’s really the power of the device. In this case it was the amount of rats we need to display. We already know that there’s too many rats, too many animations, too many AI at the same time. ... it’s like there is a large bridge between [it and ] Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro.

>B...but the switch is a powerful next gen console on par with the PS4 and Xbone!
>B...but nintendo learned from their mistakes and made a console people want to develop for
>B...but even though there's only like 2 games for it right now, it will get lots of cool third party games like skyrim!

Enjoying that colorful wapanese fisher price toy?
>>
>>383100506
I want to fuck that dog console.
>>
Toys are fun, so yes. Question is, why are you upset about it?
>>
when you write replies to counter arguments that haven't been spoken yet, you've already conceded a weak position
>>
>>383100682
im hardly upset, i'll buy one once the price dips sub 200. but it makes me laugh that nintendo once again managed to fuck their hardware up so bad that a. they can barely push enough units out for a meager demand and b. no devs will work with the fucking thing because it cant run anything decent.
>>
>>383100682
also fuck off tripfag

>>383100726
those aren't counter arguments, they're points a hypothetical switch owner would attempt to make despite these articles, and common sense, dictating otherwise. good try tho.
>>
>>383100506
Yes I am actually. Are you enjoying replaying a 22 year old game with shitty UE graphics and 30fps-souls?
>>
>buying a Nintendo system for 3rd party
>buying 75%-80% of third party games to begin with

Why?
>>
>>383101372
>spending 350 dollarydoos for a console that plays 3 maybe 4 games
I dont even have to ask why, must be nice that your parents have to buy you toys to substitute actually loving you. I'm jells
>>
>>383100506
>Shitty programmers blaming hardware for their shit code running poorly

>Nintendo shitting out cheap underpowered consoles for normies generation after generation

I don't know which is worse
>>
File: kirby_doesnt_get_it.gif (133KB, 275x225px) Image search: [Google]
kirby_doesnt_get_it.gif
133KB, 275x225px
>>383101772
Where in my post did I imply I bought the switch? I'm waiting for Kirby. My point still stands. Even on my PS4 I still barely play anything on it because most of the 3rd party companies I used to like are hacks.
>>
>>383101372
>buying a Nintendo system for Nintendo games.

Enjoy your WiiU2.
>>
File: 1498567519112.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1498567519112.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>383100506
>>
>>383102274
I must have missed the True Mario 64 successor, the Metroid Prime game, and the Kirby mainline game on the Wii U. I'll be sure to look out if them though anon!
>>
>>383102274
>buying a ps4 for ps4 games.
Enjoy your no games fag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.