[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/FrxZKHwZzGU Why are they allowed to be unoriginal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: BcFD9Wm.jpg (644KB, 2560x1760px) Image search: [Google]
BcFD9Wm.jpg
644KB, 2560x1760px
https://youtu.be/FrxZKHwZzGU

Why are they allowed to be unoriginal lazy pieces of shit and just reuse old assets and ideas? Why can't we go back to the golden age of mmos like FFXI and Vanilla WoW? What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>383095702
Sorry anon threads like this aren't allowed on /v/, only threads about squid sluts and Overwatch are okay.
>>
File: hydaelyn's gift.png (2MB, 1277x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hydaelyn's gift.png
2MB, 1277x1080px
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""gift"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>383095702
That video is right.
>>
>tfw WoD was more original than SB
>>
>>383095702
And what's the problem with reusing the models?.
>>
Reminder to report and ignore all xicancer.
>>
>get PLD to mid 50s
>nothing to do in content but do a halone combo, spirits within/scorn when they pop, and cycle through defensive cooldowns

>try out DRK
>I can use my tank and dps stance at once? Nani?!
>even at 30's still have a lot more to manage and keep track of to maximise damage output relative to PLD
>the animations are delicious; the read trail on your slashes are top tier
>job quests are ridiculously over the top edgy and fun as fuck as a result

Why play PLD when DRK exists
>>
>>383095952
>>383097351
Don't you guys have a general? Stop invading threads.
>>
>>383097479
Check the general to see why nobody wants to be in there. It's full of erp, avatarfagging, and people cutting their wrists because they got banned from a discord (that actually happened).
>>
>>383095702
>XIfags want adventure, XIVfags want to ERP and avatarfag
it's almost like comparing the Dragonquest fanbase to the Final Fantasy one, but I guess this really is the case when XI is the only post V FF game to capture feeling like an adventurer
>>
I miss my Affliction Warlock and their clusterfuck of buttons, I guess it's too intimidating for new players. Never played the online FF games but I love rest of the series. Is it like WoW where the golden age has passed?
>>
Post tank glams, I need ideas.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-04+at+09.54.34).jpg (127KB, 943x1375px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-04+at+09.54.34).jpg
127KB, 943x1375px
>>383097479
>thread about XI and XIV
>suprised when someone starts talking about one of the games
I'd agree with you if the thread was about any other final fantasy but the MMOs.
>>
>>383098240
fuck off, you're just inviting avatarfags
>>
>>383098240
First you get PLD AF1,
Okay now you're done.
>>
>>383098335
>inviting
Avatarfags will always find a way to insert themselves into these kinds of threads regardless of whether they're invited to do so or not. I might as well get something from it as long as its not /xivg/ tier avatarfagging.
>>383098437
I'm a WAR tho.
>>
>>383098275
It's about how much better XI is than XIV. Not a thread about ERPing in XIV.
>>
>>383100514
No one was talking about erp aside from the one Anon who told you to fuck off because the /vg/ general is full of erp.
>>
>>383097351
Pld sucks.

Ffxi was esoteric and complicated as fuck. What a fun game. Many fond memories even though I never hit level cap and want one of the four must-have classes. But once a genre hits the mainstream the fun weird experiments end and the major players have to fend off cheap clones and "maintain growth" to turn regular profit.
>>
I'm amazed that FFXIV is still alive. This is the power of catgirls?
>>
File: FFXIV.jpg (946KB, 3141x1817px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV.jpg
946KB, 3141x1817px
>>383095702
ff14 is only good to meet people to erp and trick them into giving you money
i used to know a literal whore that would trade erp services and nudes in exchange of money
>>
>>383095702
Fun fact: In the time it takes an FFXI BLM to cast ONE of those skills, the FFXIV BLM has cast all of theirs twice.
>>
>>383102313
That, and the large amount of players that buy whatever has the name "Final Fantasy" slapped on it. Plus few other individuals who just want to have fun, but this is literally a small %
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.