[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World of Warcraft next expansion (8.0) armor data mined from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: KTSet02v2.jpg (399KB, 1651x952px) Image search: [Google]
KTSet02v2.jpg
399KB, 1651x952px
"This set is named after the maritime nation led by Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore in the Second War--it's since been mysteriously silent after the Third War. There are eight icons in the database for Kul Tiras Quest Armor. These icons all follow the naming scheme of Inv_boots_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01, which is very similar to the naming scheme of icons used for quest gear in previous expansions. Here are some examples (full list of icons with "quest"):•inv_chest_leather_legionquest100_b_01
•inv_bracer_leather_draenorquest90_b_01
Zooming in on the side armor on the skirt, we can more clearly see a map to a new zone, as well as some tentacle decorations underneath.

Could we be going to Kul Tiras in a future patch or expansion? Is this an interesting plot twist in Patch 7.3 and we'll see Jaina's return? A Chromie-like scenario where we visit Kul Tiras in a flashback? Simply a red herring/placeholder names for 7.3 sets?"

http://www.wowhead.com/news=267175/patch-7-3-ptr-24500-new-quest-armor-set-zone-speculation-and-voice-over-audio
>>
File: KTArmorSide.jpg (57KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
KTArmorSide.jpg
57KB, 512x512px
>Island map
>Barnacles
>Tendrils
>>
File: map2.jpg (21KB, 350x180px) Image search: [Google]
map2.jpg
21KB, 350x180px
Yet another map
>>
Neat? Haven't played in forever but that was always an expansion idea people threw around
>>
Who gives a fuck.
>>
is it time for 4th specs for every class?
>>
People still play this shitty game. Jesus christ how sad
>>
>>383085343
>giving a shit about warcraft at this point
it's like watching your son turn into a piece of shit.
>>
>>383085343
That looks like green WOD trash loot.
>>
File: 310_800x600.jpg (76KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
310_800x600.jpg
76KB, 800x496px
>>383085343
>Kul-Tiras
>No Void Lords/Old Gods cosmic expansion

Gay.
>>
>>383086173
>Ignoring the tentacles
>>
>>383086173
fuck this world-ending, plot-trouncing, KILL EVERYTHING GOD-EMPEROR (playername) bullshit

we need a kul tiras expansion. i'm so fucking sick of saving the world...AGAIN
>>
>>383085560
>4th specs for every class
Ha, good joke. Didn't they say only a while ago that they would like to cut down the specs to only 2 because they overlap too much and don't feel unique enough? Face it, nu-WoW is about removing things, not adding. See: class """""pruning""""" i.e. gutting.
>>
Mods should ban Blizzshit threads.
>>
File: KTCloak.jpg (107KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KTCloak.jpg
107KB, 512x1024px
Bump for justice
>>
i don't even know what's happening on the lore anymore.

remind me again, why is jaina lost?
>>
>>383085343
>Is this an interesting plot twist in Patch 7.3 and we'll see Jaina's return?

what?
what happened to Jaina?
>>
>>383087439
>>383087454
Abandoned the Kirin Tor to Khadgar right before Legion and is one of the only major lore characters to not be accounted for during the Legion invasion.
>>
How can they even go higher than they are now? Aren't people on the fucking Burning Legion homeworld in Legion?

They should just end it and release Warcraft 4.
>>
>>383087737
Eh, we went from killing the Lich King and Deathwing to having to fight Garrosh in Pandaland.
>>
>>383087589
oh yeah, there's a quest for that.
right when khadgar teletransports dalaran right?
>>
>>383087874
a Garrosh powered by the heart of y'saarj (or however is written)
>>
I assume Kul Tiras would join the Alliance. Who then joins the Horde?
>>
>>383088063
arakoa
>>
>>383085343
looks straight out of warlords of draenor
>>
>>383087951
Yep.

>>383088063
I'm guessing either neutral or Kul Tiras will be the main enemy (void-corrupted).
>>
>>383085343
>Get to kirin tor
>Now boats are a thing
>big ass boats like garrisons, small boats for mounts
>submarines too
>work on a naval army like a garrison
>Blizzard will gut all of this and put in more toys and useless ass mounts
Enjoy paying $14.99 a month!
>>
>>383088063
Only feasible answer I can think of is Undermine. But I'd also assume that could be a neutral hub. Only other idea is a far fetch, but Zandalari remnants join the Horde and their Island becomes horde territory.
>>
>>383088601
I only loosely say Zandalari trolls because the Darkspear don't really have a faction leader at this point.
>>
>>383088601
Prophet Zul will more likely be a raid boss if it's Kul Tiras.
>>
>>383085343
who the fuck cares
>>
>>383085343
>Follow up going to a demon planet by going in a submarine
Nah theres no way they are that stupid
>>
>>383088741
I was thinking more along the lines of if the Zandalari joined the horde it'd be easy to explain away subrace options for trolls.
>>
>>383089379
>Argus is the first demon planet we've been to
>>
>>383085343

Wasn't Kul Tiras sunk or flooded or some shit?

>Kul Tiras is overrun by lovecraftian horrors and twilight cultists
>>
>>383089783
Was pushed out to sea away from Hillsbrad during the Cataclysm and has been lost ever since.
>>
>>383085343
Anons, what's the most fun rogue spec? I want to be a stealthy guy but I'm not sure which to put my AP into. I'm sure it's not as much of a commitment as im making it seem right?
>>
>>383089939
Subtlety
>>
>>383089939
Outlaw was fun when I played but I heard they did some tweaks to Roll the Bones.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.