[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no reason for this to NOT be in 60 FPS >Game looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

There is no reason for this to NOT be in 60 FPS
>Game looks flat across all three games
>Unity-tier stock standard lighting and assets
>crash looks retarded and not even in a lovable retard way
I'm constantly dying to shit that I shouldn't be in Crash 1 because the controls feel sluggish as fuck. Everyone complained about the controls in the ps1 version but this is worse.
>>
Its not the controls retard, they changed Crash 1 jump physics to Crash 3
>>
>>383081134
Don't act like they fixed it by changing the controls to crash 3, because they haven't fixed it at all.

The way crash controls across all three games is different to the originals, shitty controls of ps1 crash 1 excluded. The whole remaster itself is less than spectacular which is what it should have been but
>vicarious visions
>>
File: 1480970277641[1].gif (777KB, 248x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480970277641[1].gif
777KB, 248x240px
>>383081028
>yfw the monitors in the Generator Room can't even obtain 30fps
>>
>>383081305
Literally nothing would be above shitposting on /v/

It could have been 1:1 and people would complain about them not changing anything and people would still bitch.

Then you get autists like yourself who will cry and moan at the most inconsequential shit.

The game looks good, it plays well considering it's a remake of a nearly twenty year old game changing very little. They actually remade from scratch and sold the 3 original games as a single package for 30 dollars.

They could have very easily been jewish as fuck with a 50 dollar price tag and just do a token effort.
>>
>>383081749
>reddit spacing
It's people like you that are shitting up the industry with your lack of standards. Fuck off.
>>
>>383081028
The original games weren't 60fps
>>
>western developers can't optimize
did you just discover this now?
Nioh can run in 720p60fps in a regular PS4 and 1080p60fps on PS4 Pro and it has better graphics and more things on screen than Crash
>>383081305
Eurogamer contacted Activision to see if they are patching the controls but no answer yet
>>
>>383081860
It's a platformer that relies on tight reactions. The remaster would have definitely benefited from 60 FPS.

But instead of spending time working on the art style, and optimizing everything so that they could have a impressive art style, whilst retaining that technical edge (60FPS) they just said 'Fuck it' and threw a bunch of assets at Unity and called it a day. Whether it was because of laziness from Vicarious Visions or lack of funding and deadlines from Activision. (wouldn't surprise me if both)
>>
>>383081857
>reddit spacing meme to deflect

never been on reddit but you clearly have. I've formatted my posts like this for years it's clear and concise.
>>
>>383082363
>vicarious visions
The design is not bad but Vicarious Vision is the typical american developer that don't have passion for video games
They are working on Destiny 2 with Bungie
The only good remake developer in the west is Bluepoint Games
>>
>>383082376
>strawman
You have a lack of standards. Developers used to and SHOULD be held to higher standards. Especially western developers. Fuck off.
>Bluepoint Games
Based.
>>
Who cares? Crash is trash, always has been.
>>
https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us?p=5&w2cs=a0q0B00000MdgWqQAJ&clickedOn=Crash_Bandicoot_N_Sane_Trilogy
>>
File: 1498597904032.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498597904032.png
281KB, 500x500px
>>383081028
>>Game looks flat across all three games
false
>>Unity-tier stock standard lighting and assets
false
>>crash looks retarded and not even in a lovable retard way
false
>>
>>383081028
Don't forget
>pill shaped collision detection
>>
>>383082363
Do you think the same people that naje the graphics also code the game at the same time?
>>
Vicarious could learn from Insomniac Games. R&C 2016 graphics are 100x better and it runs in 4K30fps on PS4 without a single frame drop

The may problem with the Crash Trilogy is the controls and they had 6 months to fix it and they simply didn't fix anything
>>
>>383081028
>I'm constantly dying
Really made me think
>>
>>383083054
What are you even implying?
>>
>>383081028
the original wasnt 60fps
>>
>>383082976
>using just the one word to prove a point
Are autistic?
>>
*main
>>
>>383083208
refer to
>>383082363
>>
>jump on edge of platform
>slide into abyss
>>
>>383083208
It also didn't have HD textures
>>
You are the equivalent of the "1/10 wouldn't fuck" virgin for the gaming industry.

Remake is pretty decent, fun to play, loyal to the originals and the art still feels nostalgic, all for a 40 bucks triple game.

Can't wait to see what they do next, crossing my fingers for team racing.

Please leave.
>>
>>383081028
Are the crash gba games any good?
>>
>>383083647
idk if they were actually good or not, but I played the hell out of Spyro Orange and Crash Purple crossovers when they came out.
>>
>>383083559
>loyal to the originals
except Crash 1 controls need adjustments and the colors look awful
Hopefully Bluepoint will make Crash Team Racing

Did you know Vicarious Games made 2,5 billion dollars in their Skylander games?
They have plenty of money they are simply lazy
>>
The motion blur is TERRIBLE. Fuck Vicarious Visions, fuck the people giving this a pass on nostalgia alone, fuck you.
>>
>Thought it would get better after Crash 1.
>Turns out they fucked up 2 even more.
Wegaba!
>>
>>383084148
Every single game needs adjustments to their release day version.

The colors thing is personal opinion, I do like them it feels like a very good nostalgia trip. You can't keep everyone happy but you can't deny it's a very good game in comparisson with the shit most developers put out there for higher prices.
>>
>>383081857
>organizing a post is now Reddit
I hate this meme.
>>
>>383084716
absolutely it's a masterpiece compared to modern AAA games with 50 million dollar budget
Still the lack of adjustments to controls is simply laziness not lack of resources
>>
>haven't been on in a few days
>check to see new comfy crash threads
>see this whole thread.
It was gonna happen eventually I guess. Who here playing through crystals first then gems then relics across all 3 games? How the fuck do you get those crazy times for gold and platinum relics?
>>
>>383086882
Golds are easy, just don't stop for shit and you will get gold no problem.
>>
>>383085089
>organized a post
A text is organized in sentences, lines and paragraphs. Skipping a line is neither.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.