[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpr xYd_16Ck Is anyone here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 31

File: Sonic Forces.jpg (1MB, 1200x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Forces.jpg
1MB, 1200x1412px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dprxYd_16Ck
Is anyone here actually looking forward to this?
>>
do sonic fans even give a shit about the games anymore?
>>
>>383058016
oh joy, another game built with recycled assets from 5 years ago
and look there's classic sonic again

gonna pass
>>
>>383058016
I'm not. It looks like Sonic Team's trying to throw everything they've got to win back their fans, consequently turning the game into something an autistic Deviantart user could have easily come up with.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHA
HEHEEEHIEYOEYOEYOEY
IT'S FUCKING SHIT
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/first_impressions_running_scared_from_sonic_forces
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3TMwTohAbs
>that level design
>>
>The Classic Sonic stage was a boss fight, starting off as very typical and straighforward, and then immediately getting carried away by having Robotnik (no, we're not calling him Eggman) enter a giant mech, which he naturally uses to throw rocks from a great distance. You know, rather than just stamping on the blue blur’s face repeatedly which a giant mech usually lends itself rather well to. For the most part gameplay for this level was fine, although the controls and weight of Sonic felt slightly off. No doubt this is either just your scribe playing too much Sonic the Hedgehog 2 recently or a small error that can easily be resolved before release. On the whole though the boss was relatively boring to fight.
>Modern Sonic’s affair is precisely what you’d expect; a cookie-cutter modern Sonic-style course more akin to the ‘mach speed’ sections in the 2006 reboot we daren’t mention by name, although thankfully hitting a wall doesn’t result in a ridiculous and instant death. Run as fast as you can collecting rings if you want, jump every so often and then after a moment stop dead still and kill a group of characterless robotic minions. This kind of gameplay - although perhaps not entirely to everyone's taste - can work, and we’ve seen it do so in games like Sonic Colours, but the entire level felt overly short and had nothing in terms of secrets or hidden paths that we could find, likely because the game kept encouraging us to speed through without taking the time to absorb anything of any detail.
>>
>The Avatar’s stage, on the other hand, was even worse. Speed is put on the back burner - which is a good idea in theory - but there’s no speed at all beyond a handful of CPU-controlled manoeuvres that have plagued Sonic games for well over a decade now. Instead you have to use your weapon - the demo we played offered a choice of a flamethrower or an electric-like whip - to swat away foes like wet tissue paper, and each activation of said weapon slows you down, meaning the core mechanic of the Avatars has nothing to do with speed. It feels worryingly similar to Shadow the Hedgehog on the GameCube, which isn't something to be too thrilled about in this writer's opinion.
>Plenty are excited for Sonic Forces, thinking that perhaps Sonic Team has learnt - from approving Sonic Mania and just generally being a group of humans who enjoy video games - that substance is far more important than style. Unfortunately the Sonic Forces demo falls down flat in almost every regard. On the Switch it runs like an asthmatic slug through a salt mine (by Sonic standards, of course), and the gameplay is bland and utterly predictable. Developers have proven that Sonic in 3D can work with the likes of Sonic Colours, Sonic Generations, and even the Sonic Adventure series, providing of course you ignore all the levels that aren’t Sonic or Shadow orientated.
>>
File: SonicForces_Concept_Art.jpg (1MB, 4337x2228px) Image search: [Google]
SonicForces_Concept_Art.jpg
1MB, 4337x2228px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI97jY3FZ9Q
>>
File: 1478553652226.png (23KB, 120x72px) Image search: [Google]
1478553652226.png
23KB, 120x72px
>>383058016
lol no, only Mania.
>>
>>383059106
>no, were not capping him Eggman

Stopped reading there. This was written by butmad sonic fans who hate green eyed sonic
>>
File: 1474329818079.jpg (118KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474329818079.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>383059007

You can tell whoever wrote this went in wanting to hate it.

>comparing boost to the mach speed sections from 06
>>
Last Sonic game I bought was Sonic Unleashed. I watched playthroughs of everything after and they are just 2D games with inferior physics and level design, rather than making more day-like levels from Unleashed. Sonic Mania will be my first new Sonic game in 9 years.
>>
>>383059676
Thank you for reminding me how shit a band Hoobastank was.
>>
>>383059106
>no, we're not calling him Eggman
nice to know chris chan found a job in journalism
>>
>>383058016
JUST
>>
They need to remake Sonic Unleashed and call it Sonic and Knuckles: Unleash... where Warehog Sonic is replaced with Knuckles complete with his own moveset.

Instant 10/10 GOAT
>>
I don't even really get what the game is doing. Is it just generations 2 with donut steels? Cause the first was good so sure, they just kind of blew their load already and Mania is way better pandering.

I'm more excited for Sonic Utopia

>>383060597
Only if they made the combat not sluggish and boring. Plus those levels were too long, so you got a tiny bit of the sonic you wanted and then ages on the sonic you didn't
>>
>>383060770
>I don't even really get what the game is doing.
Neither do Sonic Team, the game looks like a directionless mess.
>>
>>383059007
>"HURR DURR THIS IS SONIC 6 2.0!"
>"I PLAYED THREE LEVELS OF A DEMO AND IT WAS SHIT, THE FINAL GAME WILL BE THE SAME"
>"But no worries guys, the franchise will be saved by Mania - the best game in years"
>"Heh, it's the good game that Sonic fans want. Not like this Forces shit"
First time I've seen a classicfag. I've heard they were awful but not this awful.
>>
>>383059106
What fucking year is it, 2004?
>>
>>383060597
>hurr replacing a character model will automatically make the gameplay not shit
Shut the fuck up you retard.
>>
>boostshit
>generations 2 boostshit
I'm uh, good, thanks.
>>
Jokes on you, I'm playing this game for the plot.

>setting where Eggman won

That's an awesome premise
>>
>>383061202
>it-it's j-just a beta guiz

Fuck off, Sega. We already know you have marketers working around the clock here.
>>
>back in 2012 literally everyone wanted Generations 2
>now nobody wants Generations 2
What happened?
>>
how can this franchise still be alive? Aside from generations i havent heard about a single good game
>>
File: 1458377743862.png (211KB, 851x475px) Image search: [Google]
1458377743862.png
211KB, 851x475px
>>383061448
>I'm playing a Sonic game for the plot
>>
>>383061543
It looks like shovelware for a Nintendo console instead of a main release, like Sonic Adventure or Sonic Unleashed. Slow as shit, 90% 2D, ugly art style.
>>
>>383061543
Mania raised the standards.
>>
>>383061202
Three levels seems like enough to judge a game, do you really think the controls and level design are going to suddenly get way better on level 4?
>>
>>383061448
If there isn't an Archie comic reference I demand a fat guy called Pen Kenders who makes you fight his OC
>>
>>383059106
stopped reading there
>>
>>383061543
People wanted Generations 2, yes. Not Sonic's Ultimate Autism Bonanza, now featuring another shitty playstyle you have to suffer through to reach the fun stages. Mania also raised the standard for the Classic style levels.
>>
>>383061543
This is Lost World 2, not Generations 2
>>
>>383061448
That setting has been better presented before, I don't trust the people who wrote Lost World to make good use of this premise.
>>
>>383061448
I would have loved this, but instead we got time travel bullshit involving what is probably the edgiest Sonic character yet.
>>
>>383061689
>shovelware
You don't know what that word means. Go back to lurking
>>
I was excited but someone the Classic and Modern stages look worse

It honest to go looks like one of those Skylander styled games but without the Skylanders
>>
>>383061576
Sales speak louder than words.

>>383061769
>>383061879
More like narrowed the standards, now Classicfags who refuse to let anyone play with toys they don't like are back in full force.
>>
>>383061543
I didn't want Generations 2. I didn't like Generations. Kind of a flawed premise.
>>
>>383061543
a) They ruined their chance at making it at the opportune time by making Lost World
b) Classic Sonic now looks like garbage compared to Mania, making 1/3rd of the game already confirmed shit
c) Sonic Utopia has made a lot more people realize they want momentum based physics for 3D Sonic and not boost gameplay
>>
>>383061979
I've played freeware in the early 2000s that was better than Sonic Forces. Its shovelware bro, no amount of your autism tears will change that. Mania is going to kick this games shit in 3 ways.
>>
>>383058016
Just a little. Mania is more exciting for me overall, but I like thicker story in Sonic games so Forces will be entertaining for me.
>>
>>383061480
>"S-shill"
I'm not telling you to pre-order the game, retard.
You shouldn't judge a game before release. Meaning you shouldn't blindly pre order or listen to the advice of some literally who journo saying the game is shit and like the worst game in the franchise and said franchise is dead. Fuck, wait until the game comes out before buying it or shitting on it.
>>383061943
>Gameplay is literally a rehash of Generations but with the edition of le autistic OC character gameplay
>This is Lost World 2, not Generations 2
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>383062015
>who refuse to let anyone play with toys they don't like
The fuck are you on about? No one's saying you can't go and play this game, you're the one that asked why others weren't impressed and they answered.
>>
The character creator should have pikachu parts.
>>
>>383062090
>c) Sonic Utopia has made a lot more people realize they want momentum based physics for 3D Sonic and not boost gameplay
Why does it take attaching LE CLASSIC SONIC JUST LIKE MY CHILDHOOD! <3333 to a game before people realize the blatantly fucking obvious. That isn't even the first time it's happened.
>>
>>383062090
Oh and I forgot
d) Adventurefags have radically increased and become more vocal since then and they hate the direction Sonic has gone since Colors, including this game so they're against it as well.
>>
>>383062090
>c)
I want both though, I just want better boost gameplay. Like just go all in on it at this point, make it pretty much a racing game and call it Sonic R2
>>
>>383061815
One of the guys who wrote the comics is working directly on the game, you can bet your ass there's going to be references.
>>
>>383062115
Your classicfag is showing. And again, you don't know what shovelware means.

I agree that mania will sell better, but trust that both will sell well as titles.
>>
>>383062090
Sonic Utopia is a fucking meme. Also,
>making 1/3rd of the game already confirmed shit
Cool fucking story

>>383062214
I didn't ask anything in this thread, I know for a fact that there are autists who want to kill 3D Sonic and make Mania the main series. They're in this thread right now.
>>
The donut steel's levels look fucking awful, and it's hard to be excited for Classic Sonic's levels with Mania on the horizon. I'm sure I'd still have fun with the Modern Sonic stages (boost may be shallow, but I still find it enjoyable), but that's one third of the game.
>>
File: light.png (44KB, 140x166px) Image search: [Google]
light.png
44KB, 140x166px
>>383062351
>One of the guys who wrote the comics is working directly on the game
oh dear
>>
>>383062352
I actually slightly prefer 3D Sonic games and vastly prefer the modern designs and music over the classic stuff. I always enjoyed both equally with a preference to 3D, but 3D Sonic since 2010 has been a complete pile of shit and Mania pushed me over the edge to now prefer 2D games. Just imagine if there was no Mania announced and we were stuck with Forces...there would be a mass exodus in the community.
>>
>>383062465
>Sonic Utopia is a fucking meme
>Cool fucking story
Amazing arguments, I'm absolutely blown away.
>>
Sonic is dead to me, I'm honestly suicidal at this point.
>>
>>383062676
The delusion in this post is astonishing. I'm sorry Adventure didn't go on forever.
>>
>>383059676
On the one hand, it's kind of good in a cheesy way, but on the other, previous Sonic OSTs have actually been good enough to enjoy in an unironic sense.
>>
File: tired.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tired.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>383061543

Because it looks like toned down bullshit with little improvement and quote a few steps backward.

Modern Sonic has not shown anything interesting except the typical motions you expect from a boost title. The only level they've shown him in has fucking nothing in the way of alternate paths and the 3D is are giant hallway with even less control over him than ever before. If boost gameplay was to be expanded, the stages need to be filled with content and overlapping routes like Seaside Hill Act 2 and allow the player more freedom to move over the terrain.

Classic Sonic is marginally better, but still doesn't even have the basics of classic Sonic implemented into its gameplay. It will be shamed by Mania and it looks like the level design took a nose dive into even shittier territory. >>383059008

Original the Steel looks like Shadow the hedgehog weapons bolted on to a gimped Sonic and thrown into reused stages lined with gimmicks.The auto grapplehook will get you over those pesky bits of level. Enemy combat consists of spamming your weapon at enemies that line up in straight lines, and the wisp play is just ability spam. The create a character aspect looks like its limited to a tiny amount of generics with a custom color and a bunch of accessories.
>>
>>383062351
>One of the guys who wrote the comics is working directly on the game
Source?
>>
File: 1492037836411.png (528KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492037836411.png
528KB, 750x750px
>>383062351
Ian FLynn hasnt confirmed hes working on the game.
Dont get my hopes up.
>>
>>383062971
Doesn't have to be Adventure. The Adventure games are in the lower rung of my liked Sonic games but they will always have a timeless style and capture the coolness of the burgeoning 2000s.
>>
>>383063184
>Admits they only showed one level, but assumes the entire game will be like that anyway
>It's not Mania therefore it's unplayable garbage
>Only valid criticism in the entire post
>>
>>383058016
Yeah but I'm gonna pirate it
>>
>>383061448
Sonic Unleashed already did that, and infinitely better.
>>
>>383061780
>controls
No.
>>383061780
>level design
Quite possibly. The three levels are all from the first section of the game. It's the equivalent of playing the Green Hill Zone segment from Generations. Or playing the day and night segments of Windmill Isle from Unleashed.
>>
>>383058016
I am, I think the game looks hilarious so far. they are clearly playing into the public perception of sonic and poking fun at it.
>make your own op ocs
>incredibly edgy villain
It's not like sega doesn't know at this point what people think of sonic, especially with the guy in charge of the sonic twitter account constantly shitposting. As far as the premise goes its basically just one big joke, and generations was fun so I don't mind them trying it again since lost world and boom was shit.
>>
>>383063860
Windmill Isle day/night were absolutely beautiful levels and made for a very cool contrast against the bombastic opening. I hope you're not listing them as negatives. You could actually feel the breeze when balancing over the ocean at night, or dashing through the furniture in the day and flying with the seagulls.
>>
>>383063680
The first modern level of Generations showed alternate paths, and with Mania coming out close to this it's going to be fresh in my mind when playing as Classic Sonic so of course the flaws will be hard not to notice.
>>
>>383063680
No one saying it's unplayable garbage but when we have Mania in August, who the fuck is going to enjoy the Classic levels in Forces come November? It just doesn't even compare.
>>
>>383064303
>who the fuck is going to enjoy the Classic levels in Forces come November?
Me? The guy who can enjoy more than one type of 2D game? Oh but I'm sorry, that means I must have "low standards"
>>
>>383058016
>Classic sonic is now from another dimension
I guess it makes sense since he's no longer a thing of the past.
>>
>>383062210
Didn't even read that scripted thrash. Tell Sega to tighten your leash, dog.
>>
>>383064557
Grandfather paradox is old hat and many worlds interpretation is the new darling of casual sci fi
>>
>>383064410
But it's not a different type of game, we aren't comparing Mania and Sonic Rush or something here, it's classic Sonic gameplay that isn't as well designed. What does classic Sonic from this game have over the one from Mania?
>>
>>383064918
Forces is made by Japanese developers and that means it's better because every single western developed game is shit.
>>
>>383064410
>Oh but I'm sorry, that means I must have "low standards"
Now you're getting it!
>>
>>383065125
>weeaboo

opinion discarded
>>
>>383064918
>What does classic Sonic from this game have over the one from Mania
Does it have to have "something over it?"

>>383065192
Yeah dude, fuck what you like because you're wrong for liking it!
>>
The aesthetic seems at odds with itself

The idea of a more muted town is interesting and could work but then you have bright as fuck green hill zone with some terrible looking neon OC
>>
>>383065293
When another classic Sonic styled game that seems much better designed is coming out not long before then it does, otherwise it'll feel like a complete downgrade, people will be playing through the classic stages thinking how much better Mania felt.
>>
>>383065629
I don't give a fuck what other people think, you've yet to convince me specifically, someone who enjoyed playing as Classic Sonic in Generations just as much as I enjoyed the old Genesis games, why I should not think I will enjoy the levels in Forces.
>>
>>383062270
no adventurefags revived their forces after the Event at which Iizuka claimed an "SA3" could happen in the future.
>>
>>383065908
You have trash taste, plain and simple. Classic generations was abymsal. It seemed amazing at the time because what other 2D sonic was there? Sonic colors and 4 a year before?
>>
>>383066507
I played the entire Genesis series for the first time just a year before Generations came out. It was fine.
>>
File: 1423632566487.gif (359KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
1423632566487.gif
359KB, 450x452px
>>383059676
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC1RUEkCn74
>old AMVs are now basically canon
>DeviantArt OCs are now basically canon

ITS FUCKING TIME
>>
Get the fuck out of here LimitCrown.
>>
>>383058016
i always buy sonic games, so sort of. when it comes out i'll get it. mania too.
>>
>>383067148
Who?
>>
>>383060597
No. If you want a beat em up within the Sonic franchise make it its own thing. I don't care who stars in it.
>>
>>383066650
>It was fine.
Not really no, it was garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R16IBC_kD5o&index=2&list
>>
File: 2u6l3pu.png (1MB, 1002x1125px) Image search: [Google]
2u6l3pu.png
1MB, 1002x1125px
>>383061576
>Aside from generations i havent heard about a single good game
Were you living under a rock for the past year?
>>
>>383067675
Nigga I ain't watching your autistic video. You are super fucking determined to get me to stop liking what I like for some reason.
>>
>>383067832
That's not out yet.
>>
>>383067903
So?
>>
>>383067851
It's about 10 seconds long, and you've been talking to multiple people you know.
>>
File: 1399769112004.jpg (33KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
1399769112004.jpg
33KB, 210x251px
>>383067675
>go to comments
>madthad commented
>>
>>383067851
This was my first reply to you, retard. But sure, keep covering your ears and pretend that everything's fine because you can't refute facts.
>>
>>383066507
I had a fun time with Classic in Generations, it doesn't hold a candle to the originals obviously but I still feel it held up on it's own due to it's level mechanics & level design. Forces though has me very worried on it's end, granted things could change before the game releases but Green Hill for Classic in Forces had some weak ass level design from what I've seen in the footage. It really looked uninteresting as hell & didn't even use new mechanics since Generations, it also looked like you didn't even need to react quickly to get to better grounds since the player in the footage was mostly just jumping over some pits at most while springs guided his way and since the spindash is now nerfed (which isn't inherently bad) the dash pads seem to have more prominence in comparison to Generations Green Hill & hell seems to be a major factor of helping the player go up a hill even. It doesn't help that there's nothing interesting going on visually with camera angles like in Generations or anything happening in the foreground, also personally I find that music to be really weak, like I don't want to hear Green Hill's theme again but fuck that song is just lacking. I can at least say it looks like it has multiple paths which is a plus.

Basically, Forces Green Hill feels like a weaker Green Hill from Generations & lacks anything new mechanically speaking.
>>
>>383068120
Did I ever pretend that Classic Generations was a perfect replica of the Genesis physics? No, all I said was that I enjoyed both, something you seem to not be able to tolerate.
>>
File: sonic-unleashed-oxcgn-21.jpg (744KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-unleashed-oxcgn-21.jpg
744KB, 1280x694px
How come Sonic Unleashed a game from 2008, look better graphically than Sonic Forces a game from 2017?
>>
>>383068670
>runs at 20 fps
>>
>>383068670
Forces has to run on the Switch, an overclocked Wii
>>
>>383068670
Because that was at a time when Sonic Team cared what they were doing and genuinely wanted to make up for 06.
>>
>>383068893
Too bad critics shat all over it, huh?
>>
>>383068670

Back then, Sonic Team had passion in what they made, even if it resulted in some really stupid shit like the Werehog.

Nowadays they're just confused and half-assedly try to please everyone while operating on a shoestring budget.
>>
>>383069064
>Nowadays they're just confused and half-assedly try to please everyone
>he says while trying to tell Sonic Team what to do, thus being part of the problem
>>
>>383059008
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SONIC TALKING?
That's not Sonic's voice now is it?
>>
File: unleashed in retrospect.png (68KB, 1602x399px) Image search: [Google]
unleashed in retrospect.png
68KB, 1602x399px
>>383068994
It is what it is. SSMB and the Sonic reddit as well as the Sega Forums and general Sonic community seem to be opening up to it more in the last year or so. Not sure if it's out of nostalgia or just realizing how much cheaper and low budget the games have been feeling since then. This is probably from Unleashedfag but I find myself agreeing with her more and more as 2017 passes.
>>
>>383068670
art direction
>>
>>383069217
Oh never mind
>>
File: 1473914023201.jpg (11KB, 179x164px) Image search: [Google]
1473914023201.jpg
11KB, 179x164px
>>383069268
Nah, grammar's too good to be Unleashedfag.

>best soundtrack in the series
>>
>>383069268
Too late now. Enjoy Sonic Mania becoming New Super Mario Bros. and enjoy waiting six more years AT BEST for Sonic Unleashed 2.
Also two things: Why is cartoony visuals automatically low budget, and is it really feasible to make games as expensive as Unleashed every two years?
>>
>>383069217
It's the same VA from Generations, which was...ehh....The real problem is that they for some reason felt that someone needed to be talking literally every five seconds. Seriously wtf
>>
>>383069217
>>383069721
>people here STILL don't realize that the video is a fake using Boom Sonic's lines
>>
>>383069721
That's Rise of Lyric for ya son.
>>383069916
this lol
>>
>>383069676
>Enjoy Sonic Mania becoming New Super Mario Bros.
You mean it's own sub series that runs along side the shitty "3D" Sonic Team games? Hell yeah I will enjoy that.
>>
>>383070036
No, I mean something that people will get sick of after the first sequel.
>>
>>383069064
I think the problem with Sonic Team is since Generations came out, they've been only focusing on bringing back nostalgia to bring Sonic back to his 'roots' of the Genesis days. They tried that with Sonic 4 and it's a clunky mess, filled with weird physics, speed boosters, boring level designs rehashes from other stages and a mediocre soundtrack. Sonic Lost World does sound interesting in concept, but the game felt kinda dull imo. Some of the levels do look nice but others are just okay, the first level is basically Green Hill Zone again. The story was garbage, the bosses are lame except for maybe the final boss. Lost World had a pretty mixed reception which thay results to the fans complaining that the game should go back to the boost formula. With that fans go back to the Sonic Generations style of gameplay and Sonic Team decides to go with fuck it were going back to that shit and bringing Classic Sonic back for some reason because "classic shit" = better game. It sucks that the series is pretty much running out of new things to bring in the table. Is it so hard to make a 3D modern Sonic game without any of the nostalgia shoved into his games every fucking time? Generations made sense because it was a anniversary title, that's perfectly fine. But when your future games are gonna be nothing but "hey remember the badniks? Remember green hill again?" It starts to get tiring and old real quick. Sonic Unleashed for the closest we got to a good modern Sonic game, because that game brought something new to the table that we've never seen in any mainline Sonic title. Colors was alright, althought the game focuses too much on 2D block platforming with pretty wonky controls, rather than being a 3D game.
>>
>>383069916
Shit. In my defense the actual, honest-to-goodness E3 video really does have near-constant dialogue
>>
>>383070150
>implying the Mania Team is creatively bankrupt like the NSMB guys
Bet you don't even know why people dislike the NSMB games in the first place.
>>
>>383070504
Because they all look, play, and feel the same?
Well guess what, Mania 2 HAS to look like Mania 1 because that's the selling point. It HAS to play like Mania 1 because that's the selling point. At best you'll get new backgrounds and music.
>>
>>383069268
Even with its superior production values, the gameplay is still largely subpar. It's still in that "entirely skippable if you're not a Sonic fan, but pretty fun if you are a Sonic fan" realm of mediocrity where SA1, SA2, Colors, and Generations reside.

Notably better than the "putrid dogshit if you're not a Sonic fan, enjoyable in the right frame of mind if you are a Sonic fan" realm of piss where Heroes, Shadow, 06, the Storybook games, Lost World, and Boom dwell.
>>
File: 1464988101083.jpg (73KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
1464988101083.jpg
73KB, 500x584px
>>383058016
Again, I ask. WHY:

>Is Shadow evil again?
>HOW is Chaos back? (Although that's kinda cool)
>Is Lost Cause shit relevant? Should have been non canon

And most importantly
>Why are Wisps back?
Fuck Runners, that's non canon too. Basically only Metal makes sense to an extent to be here. Otherwise, literally a clusterfuck. And don't you say

>Eggman time fucked again and erased Sonic from history

THEN HOW DOES ANYONE EVER MEET/ KNOW OF OTHERS/ IS A THING WHEN SONIC NEVER MADE THEM CROSS PATHS? No Sonic = no Tails, Knuckles and Amy ever meeting. Metal never exists. Shadow arguably never exists. Silver arguably doesn't exists. It makes no sense.
>>
>>383070761
>At best you'll get new backgrounds and music.
And the NSMB don't even manage that.
>>
>>383070150
Not him but it'll only be an issue if the level themes & aesthetics are nearly identical and they don't bring enough new mechanics to satisfy people in my opinion. New Super Mario Bros. isn't bad but after the first game it was pretty stagnant, I mean hell the original at least had original bosses & didn't need to rely on the Koopalings and there were also new items like the Mega Mushroom, Mini Mushroom & Blue Shell (which is the most unique power-up from NSMB in my opinion) which feel a lot more interesting to play as than the Ice Flower, Propeller & Acorn (which are basically just another flying move which Mario has experimented with multiple times prior), the Penguin Suit was neat though it had the Ice Flower abilities but it had like a variant of the Blue Shell in it and the Baby Yoshis were nice additions in NSMBU (by the NSMBU added the best amount of new stuff since the original NSMB). Also as a side thing the original NSMB added a lot of new ways to control Mario by taking his moveset from the 3D games & making it work for a 2D game (walljump, ground pound, etc.) which no other NSMB really expanded upon beyond Wii adding the little twirl you can do.
>>
>>383069676
I don't have a problem with Mania. It looks better than anything that has come out after Unleashed.

I don't think its feasible unless Sega is prepared to give ST a big budget again. And it's not just that, but the directors and management and all that matter too. Yoshihisa Hashimoto was a very talented director who left shortly after finishing Unleashed and the Hedgehog Engine. The talent's just not there. What I mean by that is, you certainly can't expect a REAL Unleashed 2 by Iizuka, the guy who directed 06 and Lost World, and the guy who directed Colors and the storybook games. It would just be shit anyway.
>>
>>383070925
It's dimension fuckery, which is why classic Sonic's there.
>>
File: 1438934314629.jpg (61KB, 673x682px) Image search: [Google]
1438934314629.jpg
61KB, 673x682px
>>383070925
>sperging out over the plot hook instead of waiting to play through the story
>>
>>383071131
As long as Iizuka is in charge, there is no reason to trust that team with a large budget.
>>
>>383070798
I can see that but i like sonic heroes desu, its a bit overhated i find. Hope it becomes backwards comaptibilty on xbox so i can play it again and maybe finally get all the A ranks and unlock super hard mode
>>
yeah, we get a good game with Mania, and a fun silly youtube movie with this, definitely looking forward to it's release
>>
>>383071115
I'm that anon and basically you hit the nail right in the head. Classic Sonic games always have new level themes and aesthetics in each game, so why wouldn't Mania's sequels? They would not suffer the same issues as the NSMB games do.
>>
File: 1446222781550.jpg (47KB, 383x504px) Image search: [Google]
1446222781550.jpg
47KB, 383x504px
>>383059676
>Hoobastank

They know their audience all right.
>>
>>383070925
Gee if only a game was coming out that might explain the plot of the game that's coming out that will contain the plot of the game that hasn't actually come out yet?
>>
>>383071264
Exactly. It would just be fruitless. Just enjoy it as it is, a one off apology letter to apologize for the twisted direction the series was heading into and play the DLC and find all the collectibles and level up and shit. 360/PS3 for now, but maybe Xbox One/PC somewhere in the future. That's good enough for me, even if it deserves more.
>>
>>383071131
Iizuka wasn't involved with 06 though since he was making Shadow the Hedgehog at the time. He's credited under Special Thanks iirc.
>>
>>383071131
>>383071264
Iizuka didn't direct 06 or Lost World. He produced every game from Colors onward, but didn't direct them.
He did, however, direct every game between Adventure and Shadow, and has design credits for Unleashed and 3 & Knuckles.
If you're gonna demonize the fucker and turn him into the next Aonuma (which you shouldn't) at least do your homework.
>>
>>383071817
>>383071819
I know he didn't direct 06 and Lost World. That's why I brought up the Colors, storybook, 06, and LW directors. Not all putting the blame on Iizuka. However, Iizuka did become the series producer in 2010 and that's when the endless wave of -bad- rehashing began that we're still in the middle in with no end in sight and the "3D" Sonic games were just 2D games with very light and empty stories.
>>
>>383071337
I find myself hating it more and more each time I revisit it. The character models, the physics, the combat, the constant talking, the absolute drags of levels, and the special stages.

There are some ideas I still appreciate it trying to do, but its sloppy execution just continues to rub the wrong way more and more as time goes on.
>>
>>383072118
I see Forces as a "transition" game marking the end of the Modern era, seeing as it's the first time in a long while that Iizuka is neither producing nor directing a Sonic game. Nakamura and Kishimoto are calling the shots for Forces this time round, so for the next game we might possibly see some different (younger) names being associated with the series for once.
>>
>>383058016
>Sonic and the Arkham Knight
>>
>>383071686
It's certainly an apology letter, but I can't enjoy it due to how half-hearted it still is. The werehog was utterly needless, and a really fucking dumb idea after shrinking down the cast. People hated "Sonic's Shitty Friends" because they fucked the gameplay, not because they merely existed. Removing them, but still fucking the gameplay defeats the purpose of removing them.

And the series was already heading in a twisted direction starting with Adventures 1 and 2. 06 was a partial wake up call that lead to Unleashed. The direction the series has gone in since then is both good and bad. Good in a meta franchise sense, bad in a main series sense.

It's good in that it's likely what's ultimately paved the way for Mania. The gradual exploration of more and more aspects of the Genesis games. 2D gameplay, minimal story, Classic Sonic, etc. Mania's the natural evolution of this movement that seems to have begun with Unleashed.

It's bad, in that they're still confused, thinking they need to keep doing 2D shit and bringing Classic Sonic around in their main games. They STILL have to pad this shit with some other gameplay bits. It's not pretty, but then, it's been that way for decades now.

Mania, if it performs well, may open the door for more talented fans to come in and make a legitimately great 3D platformer down the road. Utopia's team, SuperSonic68/GHP anon, Chao Hippotank, etc. all have the talent and knowledge to make a superb "Adventure done right" style game. Moreso than anyone currently in an actual position to do so.

Sonic Team, meanwhile, if they were forced to, could refine this Boost stuff into a truly great multiplayer racing series. Tracks/stages from all across Sonic's history/world, adding multiple laps would literally multiply the length/playtime of each of them (if desired), and adding in more characters with varying abilities would add a further layer of replay value. Add in local and online multiplayer as options, and it's just over.
>>
>>383072118
And I'm saying that just like Aonuma or Sakamoto or several other developers that have been demonized, all it'll take is for him to put out one "Unleashed like game" (that is with realistic graphics, new settings, little to no 2D levels, and a semi-serious story) and suddenly all the memers who keep trying to get him fired will get reeeeeeeeeeal quiet.

>>383072867
And that's another thing: Iizuka's not working on Forces (something you wouldn't know thanks to the memers) so all the detraction he's getting for making the "travesty" that is Forces is fucking moot.
>>
>>383058016

really a missed opportunity leaving Boom Sonic out of this
>>
What does Arin have against sonic? Did he rapes his parents or some shit? Or is it the fact that he can't recreate the magic that was Sonic 06 with Jontron?
>>
>>383073259
Free DLC level.
>>
File: 1469281883166.jpg (10KB, 169x180px) Image search: [Google]
1469281883166.jpg
10KB, 169x180px
>>383063184
>Original the Steel
Thanks faggot, that should not have got me that hard. Bloody kek. But you are right though, I don't get how no one can see the Colors controls, Wisps capsules from Colors, Returned Double Jump (which might even mean Swimming Sonic again) and basically everything that screams Colors/ Lost Cause mentality all over this game. It just has "le edgy" OCs all over the place.
>>
>>383073158
Definitely. Everyone who's shitting on the design choices for Forces should be directed to Morio Kishimoto, who directed Colors and Lost World, which are both notorious for their 2D sections and Wisps. Ironically he's the only one who doesn't have a social media presence.
>>
>>383073297
Arin was a SNES kid. The reason is rather obvious.
>>
File: 1487562803229.png (41KB, 293x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487562803229.png
41KB, 293x270px
>A group of ROMhacking autists are putting out a far more promising looking game than Sonic Team

its just fucking embarrassing at this point
>>
>>383073491
Modern Sonic can't drift whenever he wants in Forces either.
>>
Every new piece of information about the game makes it look worse and worse.
>>
Who decides who is to produce or direct one of these games?
>>
>>383058016
Ofcourse, its going to be great, just like boom befor it and unleashed before that and 06 before that etc. etc..

Ofcourse its going to be shit, there never was a single good sonic game so why should this one be an exception?
>>
File: Sonic Mania devs.png (437KB, 1355x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Mania devs.png
437KB, 1355x1677px
>>383073907
Taxman never did ROM hacks.
>>
File: IGN playing Sonic.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IGN playing Sonic.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>383074410
t. IGN
>inb4 b-buh dei test fizix
Wrong, retard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAySLwviwmg&feature=youtu.be&t=390
>>
>>383075001
>you are wrong
>because I say so

also

>2017
>Sonic still in middle of screen no matter what so you can bearly see whats ahead of you

Sonic was always shit and will forever be shit if sega doesnt let good developer do something with it
>>
>>383073158
I don't blame Iizuka for where things are now. But the spirit and direction of Sonic changed heavily in 2010 when he became producer. Kishimoto is I think the real big bad. Iizuka is hit and miss, it's his mentality I have problems with, but this Kishimoto guy who is responsible for all the flat level designs, heavy 2D levels, static, blocky designs that hearken back to Sonic 1's Marble and Labyrinth, and wisps all featured in Colors and Lost World.

That's who my beef is with. We need to start saying Kishimoto rather than Iizuka.
>>
>>383075593
>>you are wrong
>>because I say so
He linked the video for a reason, you can hear him being told how to get past it.
>>
>>383075593
Whatever you say """game journalist""", keep shitposting instead of gitting gud.
>>
>>383075593
>2017
>Sonic still in middle of screen no matter what so you can bearly see whats ahead of you
You can see what's in front of you just fine, it being in widescreen actually gives you about a second (900ms at the least) to react to whatever is ahead of you at the most common "full" speed (as in the speed you'd go if you were running in a straight line and not going off screen via rolling through a shitload of hills & loops), if you can't react to something in a game in a second that's on you.
>>
>>383076050
>journalist
>implying
are you really that retarded?

>>383075791
The fuck are you even talking about, I wasnt referencing any bit of the video in particular
>>
>>383075676
But who puts Kishimoto in these positions of damage? Iizuka is the head of Sonic Team.
>>
>>383076347
That doesnt excuse their inabilitie to realize that it might be pretty handy to have the camera scroll a bit to the right. Its just proof that sega has no fucking idea about plattformer. Nintendo allready fixed this in smw on the SNES ffs
>>
>>383076739
nigga just fucking roll

you like just press down on the d pad and shit

this isn't dimps where there's a bottomless pit off screen in every part of every level
>>
>>383076912
But that's way too hard to do. wtf
>>
>>383076912
thats not how I roll tho
>>
>>383076739
I don't really see any issue with it, I think I prefer not having the camera do that since I imagine it getting annoying for a game that relies on speed-based mechanics, I know I didn't like CD & it's camera pan anyways. Speaking of CD's camera pan I could see Mania including it as an option if it really bugs you, CD's remake included it as an option if you chose the old fashion spindash it had and plenty of rom hacks include it as an option (then again Sonic 1 & 2's remakes didn't have them as options in it's level select I believe).
>>
>>383068670
Sonic Unleashed was given a pretty big budget, bigger than Colours and Generations.
>>
>>383076582
True...I don't know man. The past isn't coming back for some of us, that's all there is to it.

RIP this Sonic >>383068670

all those polygons and animations on Sonic still make me hard
>>
>>383063341
It's obviously ken penders
Hope you like echidnas.
>>
>>383077330
The game wont be shit because of the camera, the game will be shit because theiy cant even fix easy to fix stuff like the camera
>>
>>383058016
Looks great.
>>
>>383077567
>The past isn't coming back for some of us, that's all there is to it.
Not for a long time, maybe. But it can happen. A decade ago, nobody thought we would ever come close to getting something like Mania, and it actually happened.

The community simply needs to cultivate some talent of their own, and, as is demonstrably the case, they WILL be noticed.
>>
>>383073491
Sonic Colors was great though.
>>
>>383078335
It only seemed great because of how fucking low the bar had gotten. In hindsight it's solid but mediocre. Which, for Sonic, is a fucking miracle.
>>
>>383078458
So the problem is constantly increasing standards rather than the games getting worse.
>>
File: 1481900853833.jpg (18KB, 214x214px) Image search: [Google]
1481900853833.jpg
18KB, 214x214px
Mania is looking really good, but Forces, what the fuck is it trying to be even?

Forces level design looks like shit, 3D sections are boost to win, and 2D is akward platforming with shit controlls.

And why does Modern Sonic have 2D sections?
I got it why in Unleashed and Colors, but it was a problem in Generations and now in Forces.

If i want to play 2D Stages, i play as Classic Sonic, and not as Modern, and if i want to play a fucking 3D Sonic stage, i play as Modern Sonic.

Actually why aren't we getting just a fully 3D Sonic game?

It would be fine cause Classic Sonic has his own game: Mania, thats fully 2D, so why aren't we getting a fully 3D Sonic game like the Adventure games?
>>
>>383058016
Faggot game series general?

Sonic is the most uncool shit there is, ironically it used to be actually cool when it first came out, but then it became super uncool when they forced meme'd it into trying to be cool when it was already cool for understated reasons.

Literally the clingiest most autism inducing game series in existence.
>>
File: 00028_2.gif (7KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
00028_2.gif
7KB, 650x450px
>>383058016
Fuck yea I am, the Cheese is out of control on this game! Excited for both this AND Mania. Just happy to be getting so much Sonic in one year. Plus I really liked Generations and Colors.
>>
>>383078856
Are you actually in middle school?
>>
>>383077819
The camera doesn't need fixing though.
>>
>>383078690
>It would be fine cause Classic Sonic has his own game: Mania, thats fully 2D
Not to say I don't disagree about the 2D sections & Classic Sonic but keep in mind Forces started development before Mania so it was probably too late to remove Classic Sonic in favor of that game satisfying Classic fans.
>>
>>383079153
I was in primary school when sonic was still good aka 16 bit.

Then it became tryhard uncool shit and has remained that way to this day.
>>
>>383078568
Looking at the big picture, sorta.

3K set a high bar for Sonic games in 1994. Mario 64 set a high bar for console mascots in 1996 by going 3D. Sonic Adventure had a LOT to live up to. There was a very high bar, and I think it completely failed (despite being very ambitious) to measure up to either.

Rather than correcting its failures, it used those failures as a blueprint going forward. Which was not a good idea. The games got worse and worse, and the bar for a Sonic game to be "great" became lower and lower.

06 was definitely the bar's low point, but it's still not very high. Mania's definitely raising the bar, though. Like, a fucking lot. Which is partly what's contributing to my sour perception of Forces so far, despite it not really being significantly different from Generations, a game which I was hyped as fuck for at release. But that was probably because the bar was so fucking low. Unleashed and Colors were great specifically in the wake of 06, but nothing that really made me think "fuck, now THIS is how you do it!" the way Mania is.
>>
>>383079272
No, I'm pretty sure you're still in middle school.
You might not realise it, but you are.
>>
>>383079248

That's understandable. What's less understandable is how little Classic looks like its been improved from Gens.
>>
>>383058016
Catgirl might be cool
>>
>/v/ continues to ree every time someone says they had fun with Classic in generations
>Even if they acknowledge that the older games did Classic better but they still enjoyed Generations for what it was

Its a good thing that /v/ isn't the best voice to listen to when it comes to games.
>>
>>383079564
I won't ree at you. But I do enjoy Generations less each time I replay it, both classic and modern.
>>
https://youtu.be/7PV1MVNgOcc
https://youtu.be/N4VtxWRfPOk

https://youtu.be/S8REQ8B1gvA
https://youtu.be/8-A_f7FV4ss

How did they get away with this?
>>
>>383080438
They're not the same.
>>
>>383080438
I don't hear the similarities.
>>
>>383058016
Plenty of turboautists and diaperfurs. Sega has nothing to worry about. They finally lightened up and pandered to their devian tart audience.
>>
>>383079454
Catgirl?
>>
File: 1493203853610.png (216KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493203853610.png
216KB, 420x420px
>>383075676
>why not both.jpg?
As in, why not kill off the faggot that brought Sonic into the Dark Era of Sonic games, and the other faggot that stagnated and "Nintendofied" the Modern Era past Unleashed? Both should be killed off. But my beef comes with Iizuka since he started this shit first.
>>
>>383078690

Because its easier to make sections of levels and art assets for 2D versus 3D. Most of the platforming happens in 2D since they don't know what to do with boost.
>>
>>383058016
I'm taking a wait and see approach to it. I like some things they're doing like going back to a more cheesy, dark plot and setting, but I have to see more gameplay.
Already pre-ordered Mania, though. Even considered the special edition briefly, which is rare for me.
>>
>>383081106
Didn't you hear?
you can make your own catgirl
>>
File: 1488017440186.webm (2MB, 1024x982px) Image search: [Google]
1488017440186.webm
2MB, 1024x982px
>>383076739
Oh, it's you again. I wanted to talk a bit about that "SMW Camera Scroll" thing you brought up in another Mania thread before, and I'm going to give you a briefer. Before I was going to call you out that SMW never had any "forward scroll" that you once spoke of, but after getting some example footage (webm related) it does appear like you are right about the scrolling being a thing. But it's BARELY a thing, as a kid and until that day I researched it, I NEVER noticed this scrolling because it BARELY is moving forward. Hell CD has more forward shifting that's ACTUALLY notable, so I don't get your point about this hardly scrolling camera being a "benefit" for Mario but Sonic not having this is bad. Keep in mind you're moving faster than SMW Mario so the comparisons aren't ideal, but in the case of Mario, or so Sonic, Mario CAN'T roll into enemies to avoid taking damage, while Sonic can. For Mario, it's your job to JUMP over enemies while you're running, while in Sonic you SPIN. That's the point of these games. The camera does jack all, if that tiny ass shift is "useful" for you, if it was exactly like that in Sonic it would do JACK ALL for his speed he goes in. So just hold down the down pad at all times when going fast, gg no re. It really shouldn't be a problem. Basically, what >>383076347 and >>383076912 said.
>>
>>383059676
Ohtani is a fucking god
>>
She's going to be in Forces, right /v/? RIGHT?!
>>
>>383083584
Probably, as one of the many characters who keep talking during the levels.
Hope you're happy.
>>
File: 1412369815319.jpg (73KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1412369815319.jpg
73KB, 612x574px
>>383083920
If she's still voiced by Laura Bailey, I don't mind
>>
>>383081484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZxiGcxAbAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt8lu6G9VFU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE5UsoRlTkQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ihowpc2Ng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KavZb39iGuY

I don't get it though why? They had very solid blueprints to work with from Sonic Unleashed. Sure they are brief, but they play like standard 3D platformers and are pretty good counters to the Act 1s.
>>
>>383060035
But Sonic Colors is just Unleashed without the boring werewolf levels
>>
>>383084657
i remember playing through sonic unleashed daytime levels over and over. i feel like playing it now. the tropical island one was my favorite.
>>
>>383083584
Iamma make my own itty bitty titty kitty.
>>
>>383058016
More proof that Japan needs to seriously crack down on enabling autistic manchildren.
>>
File: always like this.jpg (64KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
always like this.jpg
64KB, 640x383px
>>383058016
Why the fuck is Classic Sonic here again? It makes no sense and is clearly nothing but an excuse to rehash the same shitty faux-genesis 2D gameplay yet again. It's unbelievable that Modern Sonic's stages STILL have fucking 2D sections when Donut Steel and Classic Sonic both already use 2D. This game should have been just Modern Sonic and OC, with Modern Sonic being 100% 3D Unleashed style stages and OC being Ratchet & Clank esque 3D action platforming. It's incredibly obvious that they've just pumped out a Generations rehash and slapped an OC creator on it to sell fucking gangbusters with 0 actual effort while real fans are satiated by Mania.
>>
>>383085424
But Sonic can't have two itty bitty kitty titty bitches.
>>
>>383084284
Is she still Striking?
>>
>>383058016
I was going to buy it for the custom creator but now it looks not even worth that.
>>
>>383085764
Well Donut Steal also has 3D segments as shown in the E3 Park Avenue demo.

And to be honest, Sonic has sorta always worked his best in 2D, and this come from someone who still loves the Dreamcast Era Sonic games to death
>>
>>383087226
I agree with you, I'm a classicfag but it's fucking stupid to still have classic Sonic in this game. It's clearly a cheap cop out and the 2D is not improved at all from Generations, it's fucking trash. SEGA went and did what everyone wanted for years with Mania but they haven't changed any of the deep fucking flaws of Generations and instead just pump out a rehash because they know it'll make a shitzillion dollars for it's built-in deviantart machine.
>>
>>383085389
Well yeah. They are beautifully constructed and feel awesome to play every time. That's what the sleek UI and presentation was all about
>>
File: Shit_eating_Grin.gif (799KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
Shit_eating_Grin.gif
799KB, 450x343px
>>383058016
>Thinking Iam going to pass up on the time line where Eggman wins and Sonic is in the hot seat

Not on your life will I pass this up
>>
>>383085764
OC should have just played like Boost Sonic.
>>
>>383059676
I kinda dig this. What the fucccck. Then again I liked that Bowling for Soup song years back too. Damn Sega master music magicians.
>>
>>383058016
me
>>
>>383087574
To be fair, Forces was in development before Mania, so I can forgive his needless presence here. THIS ONE TIME.

I still don't like it, and I'm definitely soured as fuck on the game as a result, but I can sort of understand his inclusion here.

Hopefully they learn to do it better next time? Lol not holding my fucking breath.
>>
So far we've seen 2 stages for the OC and i've liked both of them, only one for Modern Sonic and despite it not being blasting at speeds like Unleashed and Generations, I like what i've seen. I feel like they're pretty well designed. Since Sonic isn't moving that fast they don't have to increase the length of certain segments which allows them to apply more to the level design so Sonic isn't boosting down straight stretches of roads so much. Also i'm glad that they're keeping Color Powers exclusive to OC. As for Classic, i'm not impressed. While the physics were off in Generations I still enjoyed playing the Act 1 stages due to how the stage design complemented the new physics at times, so far all we've seen is a rather hand-holdy lackluster Green Hill Zone and a simple boss, and while it's re-using Egg Dragoon, it still feels like a new battle. I hope later levels do a better job with Classic.

All in all, still pretty excited for Forces, the fanbase and the /v/-base haven't been able to wear me down. I'm also still excited for Mania so if Forces Classic lets me down I still have that to fall back on.
>>
Rate Fist Bump alongside the likes of Open Your Heart and Live and Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI97jY3FZ9Q
>>
>>383084723
>But Sonic Colors is just Unleashed without the boring werewolf levels

Not entirely. The issue with Colors is that it's 85% 2D
>>
>>383089657
I like the Lyrics and Instruments, but the Vocals need a lot of work. If they fix that up then it'll be great. People have said that its just an in development sample so I hope that's true. Fix the vocals and i'll like it more than Open Your Heart but prolly not better than Live and Learn.
>>
>>383086071
With Sonic force I can make an extra itty bitty titty kitty to go with the original itty bitty titty kitty
>>
File: DSC07250RESIZED032.jpg (3MB, 3734x2482px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07250RESIZED032.jpg
3MB, 3734x2482px
>>383063163

>good in a cheesy way

AKA Sonic OST nirvana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpHuG2hHmEo
>>
>>383089959
Forces looks to be more 2D.

>classic
>avatar
>modern is like 60% 2D again

Ridiculous how people call these 3D Sonic games still. "You're not even good enough to be my fake!"
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.