[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me without mentioning your dick or the word gay how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1478105844823.jpg (450KB, 670x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478105844823.jpg
450KB, 670x1280px
Explain to me without mentioning your dick or the word gay how this character isn't one of the most awfully desgined characters of the last decade.
>>
My dick disagrees. Best designed character.

You are gay, OP.
>>
>>383053312
She's styled like an arlecchino type character

she's fine
>>
She looks 100 times better in motion.
>>
Unique and striking visual design.

Also, makes my dick likes it and you're gay, OP.
>>
File: 1494933290599.webm (3MB, 606x708px) Image search: [Google]
1494933290599.webm
3MB, 606x708px
>>383053905
Does she?
>>
>>383053312
Your homo
>>
>>383053312
I can't. It's trash, like the majority of the designs that come out of japan these days. The best japanese games are always the ones that use western aesthetics as a base, and then add their own touch and style to it.
>>
she's from another planet and i think the clothe pieces are magic enhancers.
>>
>>383054064
*jiggles at you*
>>
>>383053312
Overall she's not awfully designed. It's just that her proportions are all out of whack and has tiny babyface syndrome. Does not go with the body. Also her 3d model's face looks like Hitomi "Butterface" Tanaka.
>>
I can't. She's fucking awful. There is not a single redeeming factor about her design. From green hair to drills and finally the ungodly dress. What are those ugly wings? Why does she have a cat tail? How much does the hat weight?
>>
>>383053312
It fits the theme of the game OP, the game was awful too.
>>
You made this exact same thread yesterday.
>>
>>383053312
my penis
>>
>>383053312
When I first saw her I tought she has a great design, she is really cool and hot, at that moment I wanted to play as her and enjoy that game. I still havent played the game and Im ok with that, the only thing that I think is stupid is what she uses to cover her tits, its really complicated to wake up and put that thing on, but still looking great.

So, you are a fag OP
>>
>>383053312
She has a great personality, shut up
>>
>>383053312
i remember when /v/ was shilling the FUCK out of this game and it ended up being awful
>>
>>383053312
would the guy with the tile fetish like her?
>>
>>383053312
My dick likes it you gay faggot.
>>
>>383056232
*two great personalities
>>
>>383053312
the burden of proof is on you to prove why and how it's an awfully designed character
>>
I want to suck the farts directly from her asshole.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.