[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the devs of F13 are leftist scum, banning people for stuff the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 480
Thread images: 43

File: f13.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f13.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
the devs of F13 are leftist scum, banning people for stuff the game allows you do to, very anti consumer, and no I didn't get banned
>>
What stuff exactly? Please tell me it isn't spamming Nigger into the chat like it always is.
>>
Okay?
>>
Mind explaining what it is exactly they are banning people for?

Not all of us were retarded enough to pay for this game,
>>
>>383047946
Deliberate Third-Party Hacking Software - Anyone caught with automation/speed/wall hacking and other third party macro systems to give them an edge in-game will result in a ban

Threats of ViolenceSexual Assault - Those using Voice Chat to threaten and harass other users with threats of sexual violence,and domestic violence to a degree unsuitable for social standards will result in a ban.

Racism/Discrimination - Those caught being racist or discriminatory to others will result in a ban.

Deliberately Helping Jason - This one is trickier; we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates or working to farm XP.

Deliberate Abuse of Exploits - Exploit usage that results in the deliberate griefing of others to gain an advantage and overall reduce enjoyment for other players will result in a ban.

Do Not Pretend to be an Employee of Gun Media or IllFonic - Anyone utilizing usernames that attempt to act as a member of our team or speaks in-game as an employee of our team will result in a ban.

Do Not Spam Report Those You Do Not Like - Reporting users needs to be constructive; we do not ban for team-killing. Please only report those you are certain of cheating or exploiting. We will eventually ignore requests from those excessively reporting other users for actions that do not fall within these guidelines.
>>
>twn add a comedy p2w DLC character based on the psychic chick who can wreck jasons shit
the butthurt tears would be magnificent.
>>
>>383048218
>Threats of ViolenceSexual Assault - Those using Voice Chat to threaten and harass other users with threats of sexual violence,and domestic violence to a degree unsuitable for social standards will result in a ban.

Isnt that part of the fun though?

Who the fuck approved that list?
>>
>>383047946
I heard they ban for using glitches and saying mean things in chat. But I don't play shit games so I don't know.
>>
>>383048218
Those are all reasonable.
>>
>>383048557
no they are not, it's anti consumer as fuck you commie bastard
>>
>>383048218
So completely reasonable things.
>>
File: 1499014517612.gif (3MB, 493x520px) Image search: [Google]
1499014517612.gif
3MB, 493x520px
>>383048643
no its not.
welp, thanks for the chuckle, OP. enjoy your dying thread
>>
>>383048643
noones forcing you to play
>>
>>383048653
except for the free speech thing and exploits
>>
>>383047807
>>383048218
>>383048643
Let's say I don't believe you when you say you weren't banned. What would you have gotten banned for if you had been banned which you claim you haven't, but what would you have been banned for if you were. Which you say you aren't. But I am implying you were.
>>
>>383048841
they basically robbed 300 plus people of their $40 when they banned them
>>
>>383048510
It's to cover their ass
>>
>>383047807
>leftist
So leftist means not being a 13 year old retard screaming racial slurs into chat while using cheating software and then rage quitting when Jason chokes you out? Wtf I love leftists now.
>>
>>383048969
>break rules
>get banned
hmm really hard to comprehend
>>
r their boobies in this game?
>>
>>383048957
>What would you have gotten banned for if you had been banned which you claim you haven't
exploits, thankfully I did them before they set these rules
>>
>>383049051
ops image only. it's mostly butts.
>>
>>383049051
No, its good wholesome cartoony violence, just like the movies. Nudity is double plus ungood!
>>
>>383048218
This is some who cares shit right there.

Those god damn leftists being perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>383049000
no free speech, I should be allowed to call some one a nigger and not get banned for it
>>
>>383049000
To be fair, Trump was elected president so the rules say all the brown people were supposed to go back to their hideyholes for at least 4 years.
>>
>>383049051
some underboob and upper buttcrack in a loading pic.

also dead but I'm guessing if you asking this question that isn't that big deal to you.
>>
>>383049313
>free speech
Is not freedom of consequence. The game doesn't delay speech and try to detect you saying nigger, then bleep it. Your free speech is perfectly safe.
>>
>>383049313
you're free to say whatever you want and other people are free to do whatever they want to you in response. seems fair to me.
>>
>>383049335
thank God Trump was elected, he will be reelected in 2020 ;)
>>
File: 1498887711349.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1498887711349.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>383048218
>>383048510
>threatening domestic violence

How does one 'threaten' domestic violence to someone over the internet? Is this a commie globalist where the planet is one people, one race the human race, one home our home, so all violence is domestic violence?
>>
>>383048870
>You have protected free speech when engaging in private services.
>Denial of service and corporate freedom of association inhibits your free speech.
factually "no"
>>
>>383049505
there is no reasoning with you commie bastards
>>
>>383048870
>Muh free speech
Your rights don't apply to an online game, they can make up whatever rules they want and by accepting the TOU your waiving your right to free speech. Their rules on that topic are pretty typical of what you will find in an online game's TOU but many companies especially AAA one don't give enough of a shit to enforce them. I'm not exactly advocating these kind of rules but its been like this forever you act like this is something new specific to this game. If its that big of a deal to you don't play games that have rules against this in their TOU, your going to be pretty hard pressed to find anything to play online though.

Go call a bunch of people niggers in an MMO or LoL and see what happens. CS:GO is one of the few games out of the most popular out there right now where you will not get banned for whatever you say, they are more concerned with cheating which they should be.
>>
>>383049313
Well the devs don't and it's their game. Learn to follow rules and respect property like a white man.
>>
File: 1491394341779.jpg (108KB, 656x874px) Image search: [Google]
1491394341779.jpg
108KB, 656x874px
>>383049509
I'm gonna come over and rape your anus right fucking now you shit talking nigger
>>
>>383049651
weak troll
>>
I want an example of "Helping Jason" like using a voice chat to tell the Jason player where everyone is hiding? Id love to see a video of that happening to be honest.
>>
what is bad about this whole thing is they started banning people BEFORE they set the guidelines
>>
>>383047807
>Play with kids toys on the playground with other kids.
>Playground supervisor asks you to play nice with the other kids.
>Start calling everyone a faggot nigger.
>Playground supervisor takes your toys and puts you in time out.
>"MUH FREE SPEECH! TOTALTARIAN FUCKING COMMIES! ANTI-CONSUMER!"
u faggots are the biggest beta-bitch secondary 1-star men ever, fighting because somebody took ur kid toys away, jesus christ lol..
>>
>>383048218
What the fuck? I can't call Jason a nigger and say I want to rape his mother in front of his baby sister? Wooooooow shit game what a bunch of nazis!
>>
The internet is not America. Implying anything you do over it would be protected by free speech is ludicrous. Not to mention your right to free speech doesn't detract from the possibility of people treating you like shit for what you said.
>>
>>383048218
>This one is trickier; we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates or working to farm XP.
So if i play Jason legit and some cunt starts helping me i might get banned if stars align, nice.
>>
>>383051992
>we need 100% verifiable evidence of these actions occurring. A video with usernames displayed and links to usernames is necessary for us to take action. A screenshot will suffice for exploits, however the best bet remains video. We cannot and will not take action without proof.
doubt it
>>
>>383050376
> banning people for stuff the game allows you do to
>>
>>383049914
Its easy. I sit on discord with my friends when i play with them. I can easily be a wee shite and say "Oh hey I'm jason, warn me when I'm near and I'll avoid you"
>>
File: 1478145188818.jpg (25KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
1478145188818.jpg
25KB, 540x332px
>Can't talk like you're on 4chan outside of 4chan
What a crime. If screaming nigger in the chat is the only fun you have in a video game, you might need to rethink why you play video games.

I'm tired of people thinking they're like stgggs when in reality they're just obnoxious faggots.
>>
Reminder they're permanently banning players on the first offense for fucking around with map glitches

It's not the developers fault their T H R E E maps in their $40 game are full of exploits you entitled manbaby
>>
>>383048557
>>383048653
Except "helping Jason." That's kind of some bullshit. Everything else is pretty standard stuff.
>>
File: 1486583130024.jpg (110KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486583130024.jpg
110KB, 768x1024px
Buy my game
>>
Are the people here clamoring about "muh freeze peach" really stupid enough to not actually know how the constitutional right works, or is it just trolling?
>>
why do people play this meme bullshit anyway? i thought the only people that bought this were youtubers. sorry you guys make bad decisions
>>
>>383047807
but you are an idiot
>>
No leftist would create Tiffany.
>>
>>383047807
FUCK OFF >>>/pol/ the mods here should back you too.
>>
>>383054101
It's a Friday the 13th game and I like it.
>>
File: IMG_4219.png (64KB, 1229x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4219.png
64KB, 1229x416px
>>
File: fuck.jpg (179KB, 737x778px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
179KB, 737x778px
>>383054203
*ban
>>
>>383054336
Stop posting this in every thread. Nobody cares.
>>
>>383048870
It's actually amazing to see how many people online don't actually understand the concept of free speech.
>>
>>383049509
yeah that is exactly what it is you fucking weirdo
>>
>>383048218
>Deliberately Helping Jason - This one is trickier; we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates or working to farm XP.

This is the only one I take issue with because of the broad definition of "helping" and the fact that a player can get banned for someone else giving him unwanted advice.
>>
>$40 for one mode and three maps and still obvious Early Access status

Your fault entirely.
>>
>>383047926
>abusing glitches they've chosen to not fix yet
>threatening people in voice chat even though it's a game about murdering people
>saying anything racist
>pretending to be a dev

I think that's it. All of this doesn't even just give you a voice communication ban, it bans you entirely from the game, $40 (that wasn't even deserved in the first place) down the drain.
>>
>>383054079
Are people really retarded enough to not realize that if you live in a culture that's against freedom of expression then the law doesn't really matter much and will eventually be overturned anyway?
>>
>>383054639
Worked for Dead by Daylight.
>>
>>383054101
>thought the only people that bought this were youtubers
you're an idiot, streamers are everywhere and they stream everything
>>
>>383054819
>Create a ToS that you either agree to or disagree
>Violate the ToS
>"What the fuck, my freedom has been violated"
This sounds like DSP when he talks about his let's play videos being trans-formative works.
>>
>>383048557
>>383048653
>>383049252
>play as Jason
>chase counselor
>I'm gonna rape you!!!!/I'm gonna rip your head off (literally)
>get banned

>be white
>say nigger
>get banned

>being chased by Jason
>lead him to other counselors hoping to shake him off
>they report me as "helping" Jason
>get banned

>use a glitch ONCE that's been in the game for months that the devs still haven't fixed
>get banned

Yeah, totally reasonable. No voice chat ban, no temp. ban, just straight up flushing $40 down the toilet.
>>
>>383048218
At no point in here do they say that they need proof of these before banning.

>Threats of Violence
In a game where you role play as a mass murderer.

>social standards
A flexible term and completely up to the person interpreting.

>Racism/Discrimination
Also up to interpretation and I'm sure the interpretation is completely one-sided when enforcing this "rule" otherwise there would be no need for it.

>We will eventually ignore requests from those excessively reporting other users
Goes against reporting at all when there are many people breaking the rules according to your own interpretation.

>>383049029
>make up rules on the fly
>ban people in retrospect

Really salts my sidewalk.
>>
>>383055089
they banned people before they set these stupid rules
>>
>>383055285
But the rules are set now, and mainly the people who were banned were people using the map exploits.
>>
>>383055419
hope they banned then AFTER they set the rules, but I don't think they did
>>
>>383047807
I might be with you if you didn't throw in politics for no reason.
>>
>>383055089
They didn't even inform people of what the rules were before banning people retard
>Pay money for a game then be okay if the devs decide to ban you and rob you of your money because they don't like the things you said
You are the reason the video game industry is anti consumer and cancerous.
>>
>>383054819
>speech protected from governmental prosecution or censorship is the same as private companies setting rules on appropriate conduct
That answers my question; people really are that stupid.
>>
>>383055537
>>383055595
Ubisoft and Blizzard do the same thing. Sometimes developers just enforce a no-tolerance with people abusing exploits.

I mean what the fuck did people expect? It's one thing to discover the exploit and report it yourself and never do it again, it's another to intentionally use it to win the game. If you got on the roof and never got back down, that's your own damn fault.
>>
>>383055569
I mean, banning for something as stupid as racism just screams safe space creating virtue signaler. Learn to take shit, or learn to shit talk back. There's no need for fucking devs perma banning people because feelings got hurt.
>>
>>383048643
retard
>>
>>383047807
File a class action. Gun media isn't a billion dollar company.
>>
>>383055805
But literally all games and basically anywhere outside of 4chan bans for racism. It's always been like that, m8. You sound like you are really sheltered by this site.
>>
>>383055805
You have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>383055595
>Pay money for a game then be okay if the devs decide to ban you and rob you of your money because they don't like the things you said
It's your own damn fault for thinking you're immune from punishment just because you bought something. You can get banned from online services if you express socially unacceptable behavior.
Sorry that you think that's anti-consumer but the fact is you clearly don't give a fuck about consequences for your actions and mistook the rest of the internet as 4chan.

Maybe next time you can just not be an autistic faggot but probably not. You can get banned from the Steam Forums for talking shit too.
>>
>>383054283
you're alright.
>>383055037
sorry you're mad you fell for another cashgrab sonny
>>
>>383053835
>i should be allowed to tell jason I'll lead him to the other counselors and even block their path to prevent from escaping so can be le epic trollz xD
yeah no.
>>
>>383055620
They didn't set rules. They banned people for whatever they wanted and set the rules later. And if somebody bans you from using their product you should get your fucking money back. If my car company remotely deactivated my car because tgey didn't like me I would sue them. only in video games are people stupid enough to accept this.
>>
>>383056195
Depends what they consider helping Jason. If running to whatever cabin I can find and it happens to have some other idiot in it classifies as "Helping Jason" then yeah, that's bs.
>>
>>383056113
I didn't buy this shit game. I'm just against cancerous business practices.
>>
>>383055229
>At no point in here do they say that they need proof of these before banning.
Literally false. They demand 100% verifiable video proof.
>>
I'm a big fan of the movies, wasn't gonna buy this game, but it's good to know they're lefty cuck faggots just in case I ever got falling down drunk and needed another reason not to buy it
>>
>>383056403
Ever think your attitude is what's cancerous?
>>
>>383054652
>Banned for abusing a problem of their own creation
That's fucking ridiculous
>>
This sure does sound familiar.
>>
>>383056583
Overwatch did it, and everyone licks that game's ass.
>>
>>383055979
Those other companies exercise temporary bans and communication bans, they don't brick your disk.

This isnt a huge corporation, this is a group of nu-males who decided to make a shitty early access game, charge people 40 DOLLARS, then retro actively ban people after they just released a vague and completely retarded ToS.

>>383056070
Says the guy who cries to the devs whenever he gets made fun of lmao
>>
>>383056397
Considering they demand actual video proof of what happened and it's in their best interest to not ban people for the lulz but rather to remove obnoxious assholes I'm guessing something like Jason following you isn't ban worthy unless you say to Jason over mic "Hey don't kill me, follow me over here and I'll show you where they are." and someone records it.
>>
>>383056251
>Comparing buying a software license to buying a car

At least you didn't use a food analogy.

You're still retarded though.
>>
>>383056794
You're legitimately retarded.
>>
I know Leddit is cancer, but the sub for F13 has the devs explaining what's an offense and what isn't in detail.

If you say something like "Jason please spare me and I'll tell you where everyone is" you won't get banned.
>>
>>383056583
>That's fucking ridiculous
What's ridiculous is the post you're responding to. They already fixed the rooftop glitch.
>>
>>383056251
>They didn't set rules.
They did, they're called the TOS and the EULA, and you agreed to them.

>But m-m-muh EULAs don't hold up in court!
Good, then take it to court. In the mean time don't fucking agree to them.
>>
>Bans for using exploits
Why cant devs just patch that shit out quickly?
>>
>>383057049
How? Don't just say it, explain, otherwise you're the one that's an idiot.
>>
>>383057091
>If you say something like "Jason please spare me and I'll tell you where everyone is" you won't get banned.
source
>>
>>383057165
They did. It's taking longer for consoles because consoles require certification. Only platform it isn't patched on now is Xbox. But both PC and PS4 are exploit free now.
>>
>>383057113
Well excuse me for not being up to date on the patches of some shitty kickstarter game.
>>
>Play like a faggot
>Get banned
Hahah good job you fucking tool. Get fucked rooftop fags, I shot them every single time.
>>
>>383057190
I already explained it. All games and public places on the internet have this rule. It is normal. The fact you even deny this shows you are unreasonable and there is no point arguing with your retarded ass.
>>
>>383057049
>Y-youre retarded!
Kek
>>
>>383048643
It's their product, it's their rules.

If you don't like it then you can always call big daddy government to stop that you commie bastard.
>>
File: Le.png (25KB, 921x261px) Image search: [Google]
Le.png
25KB, 921x261px
>>383057213
>>
File: 1499254191721.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499254191721.png
139KB, 394x360px
WHY CAN'T I SPEW MY TRUMP ALT-RIGHT REDDIT GARBAGE IN EVERY LOBBY I JOIN!!!!
>>
>Banning people in a paid online game for any reason but hacking or idling for xp
They lost a sale. It's a shame because the game looked fun. I can't condone this practice in online games.
>>
>>383047807

if you payed for this game you deserve it
>>
>>383054652
>paying 40 for this shit game to begin with
that's where you fucked up
>>
Nobody wants to risk having a big red "BANNED FROM (1) GAME" on their profile. Why risk it playing this trash? I'm not gonna put myself in a position where Adam Sessler can judge if I should be banned or not.

Aside from that it's a ridiculous waste of time. You have a dev team of maybe six or seven people, and now have to devote major time to monitoring an influx of videos sent to you, looking for whether or not they broke the rules and if applicable. That's a daily job when you should be focusing energy and wages on fixing the game in the first place.

I'm not saying don't ban, but Jesus could they have picked a worse, more impractical way of doing it? Just kick people from games and stop wasting time when the game is still obviously EA.
>>
File: 1344633499146.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1344633499146.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>383048218
>team killing is okay
>helping jason isn't
>>
>>383057303
>Wah! Wah! I wanna bitch and whine so let me! WAAAAAH!
>>
>>383057373
He's right.
>>
>>383057412
It sounds like they're making this shit up as they go, and don't fully know what it is they fucking want.
>>
>>383057432
Thank fucking God. I had one annoying /pol/ faggot who just kept screaming nigger and "WE WUZ KANGS" and talking about the day of the rope. Glad those fucks get banned.
>>
>>383057432
ever been in a GTAV server? stfu
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with any of these rules.

name 3 games that these >>383048218
>>
>>383057435
You shouldn't buy this game, but banning people for twats is in nearly every major online game ever.
>>
>>383057412
>you're allowed to make a deal with jason as long as he doesn't hold up his end of the bargain
o.O
>>
File: Raceist.png (24KB, 920x295px) Image search: [Google]
Raceist.png
24KB, 920x295px
>>383057668
It's more like they're trying to fully explain what they mean because the ToS does a poor job at going into detail.
>>
>>383057575
I don't see the point in making a ban for team kills. There's already a huge penalty.
>>
>>383057650
>He
Don't you mean "I'm", retard? Still didn't say how, so you're not right.
>>
>>383049313
If you pay to get into a nightclub, you aren't allowed to walk up to people and call them a nigger. Same principle. Just because it's online doesn't mean you should suddenly be allowed to do that
>>
File: 1488944674196.jpg (10KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1488944674196.jpg
10KB, 450x253px
>>383054652

Sounds like 4 examples of violating any random standard TOS for any random game service to me.
>>
>>383057575
They put team killing in the game. If they didn't want people to do it they could just remove it.
>>
>>383057570
they have cash now, they can easily hire a few enforcement people since they dont touch the code.

plus on consoles tons of people can just report them to xbox live or PSN
>>
>>383057767
He's gotta kill you sooner or later for the game to end. If you manage to escape after he accepts the bargain that's his problem.
>>
>>383056583
>Hack into a bank account using a webpage exploit
>get caught and imprisoned
>"But how could I get imprisoned for a problem of the bank's own creation?!"
>>
>>383057764
Almost all my online game experiences are from Valve games, Halo PC, and MapleStory as a kid. Anti-cheat is all that's necessary. Anything beyond that should have a votekick button.
>>
>>383057831
online means no consequences. See: 4chan
>>
File: Saitama ok.png (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama ok.png
92KB, 500x375px
>>383047807
>>383048218
>>
>>383057938
Stealing isn't the same thing as playing a video game
>>
>>383047807
is good to know, remember we vote with our wallets, hope this will hurt them (but to be honest you should not pay more than 10-20 bucks for modern games)
>>
>>383057831
umm wtf are you talking about? of course you're "allowed" to do that. it's just frowned upon and has consequences. this analogy is shit because in the world of gaming you're never right within an arms length of the fucker you're talking shit to. WHICH IS WHY IT WORKS AND IS FUN STOP GETTING YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS HURT CUZ SOMEBODY CALLED YOU A FAGGOT YOU DUMB CUNT NIGGER
>>
File: 1499370013167.jpg (48KB, 557x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499370013167.jpg
48KB, 557x423px
>People reporting youtubers who abuse the rules directly to the F13Game twitter
>Devs do nothing despite the youtubers recording their own crimes for views

Makes you think
>>
>>383057938
>stealing millions of dollars is the equivalent of getting on top of a house in a game

WEW
>>
>>383058121
He didn't say he stole anything.
>>
>>383057879
teamkilling is allowed
>>
>>383058242
>They play in private servers filled with their youtuber friends and can do whatever they want
rly ignites my almonds
>>
>>383057785
What if you just penalized people for "potty mouths"? Like, a 7 or a 30 day suspension from text or voice chat, with a little poop emoji next to your name so everyone knows you can't talk. Banning for something
>hey guys what's up
>shut the fuck up im trying to listen for jason
>you know what... reported. im trying to be nice, i come here to unwind and im being told to stoo foo? fuck that, get reported. say hi to youtube
>alright, i didnt mean to yell but i was TK'd the last 3 games by some troll
>and that's my problem how exactly? no, you don't deserve to play this game. you're rude. again, reported
>...
>ASK NOT, WHERE THE RINE END, IT DING DONG BANNU, FOR YOU
>>
>>383058242
Tubers get viewers who turn into buyers, goy
>>
>>383055201
This is the most correct post in the thread.
Reminder that everyone refuting points like these points are either trolling you or are weak numales, and don't respond to them.
(You)s are like crack for these attention starved weirdos.
Don't give them the satisfaction
>>
>>383058242
>crimes
must be b8
>>
>>383057673
Reddit
>>
>push release date back for 6 months just a few days before supposed release
>increase price of the game by $10 for single player, then delay single player even longer
>ban people from Steam the forums who don't like your decision left and right, while keeping users calling a 14 year old kid an autistic faggot (I even reported it)
>publicly call out Dead by Daylight devs on Twitter for stealing your ideas
>release broken game and lie about servers being down due to the "overwhelming" number of players
>comment on random Steam users' negative reviews to shill your product
>start banning and permanently marking people's Steam accounts for using glitches you're too incompetent to fix
>bans that can't be reversed and will have people avoid wanting to interact with you or do trades with you
>publicly state that a banned player is "sexually assaulting (harassing?) little 12 year old girls" and then disappear into the fog when proven wrong.
>look the other way when it's someone promoting your game being toxic or abusing glitches

Glad I refunded this shit.
>>
>>383058237
You're allowed to do that, and they're allowed to ban you from playing for being an insufferable piece of shit. Nothing wrong at all.
>>
>>383058121
Getting banned from a video game isn't the same as going to prison.
>>
>>383054652
Sounds like your underaged. Good riddance
>>
>>383054652
Banning people for abusing unintentional glitches is standard practice for online games it's usually in the TOS
>>
>>383058242
YouTubers have gotten banned though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJJfcsp37W0&t=1s
>>
>>383055201
act like a child get treated like one. this is very simple.
>>383058385
oh, is that right? well I guess anyone who disagrees with MY post is a slack-jawed limp wristed faggot who only came to acknowledge politics in the last 3 years.

MUH GAMER GATE

MUH SJWS

MUH TRUMP

>le hillary just as bad as trump bro xD

understand how that works, you dumb faggot?
>>
File: illfonic shit.png (3KB, 260x21px) Image search: [Google]
illfonic shit.png
3KB, 260x21px
Reminder the devs who've made this game are the same ones who put out the shitfest known as the Nexuiz "reboot".
These shitlords even had the decency to put this shit on my steam library and make me regret even more buying their glowy, muh grafikz and ubisoft tier optimized "arena" shooter
>>
>>383058468
if you get to the point where over half the players vote to kick you? fine. we're not leaving it up to some liberal faggot who gets his feelings hurt by words. you'd think what great debaters you consider yourselves that you'd actually have a comeback every once in a while. but no just run to your safe space ban button
>>
>>383058435
/pol/
>>
>>383058618
Illfonic didn't have anything to do with the ToS though.
>>
>>383058375
doesnt matter to me, since i dont lose control and sperg on people.

i would prefer an instaban though since its funny seeing people complain online
>>
>>383058237
>and has consequences
Like being banned from the club?
>>
>>383058798
I don't care their game is still shit, like everything they've made up until now
>>
>>383058510
>Your
If you're gonna call someone a child, don't present yourself as one.
>>
>game starts
>grab a hammer and start hunting other counselors
>first one immediately dc's after i bonk him (butthurt lol)
>second one is running away
>stops for a second; gets bonked
>"dude stop"
>accuse them of deadnaming me
>"i don't even know what the fuck that is, but stop killing the survivors, dude"
>tell him i have the whole thing recorded and he's getting a free VAC ban
>"wtf?"
>no cursing, please :)
>find a third and kill them
>jason finds me and chokes me out
>"gg" and leave
>get the other counselors banned for being transphobic and toxic
>>
>>383059012
nobody gets banned from a club you retard. but you've never been inside one much less been in a fight in one. back to Tumblr faget
>>
>>383058446
the guy admitted calling her a whore, which is sexual harassment

he also called a young boy a faggot, which he also admitted to.
>>
>>383059256
Eh, any place that scans your driver's license can see if you've been in fights at bars before and the bouncer can decide you not coming in
>>
>>383059014
Alright. It's technically Gun Media's game though.
>>
>>383056583
Same thing Nintendo does with all their games
>>
>>383059256
>nobody gets banned from a club you retard
People get banned from clubs all the time. As a private establishment, clubs reserve the right to refuse you service and punish you for trespassing on their property.
>>
>>383059347
yes because every club in every town has a list of people that usually get into fights with a copy of their DL right next to the entrance to the club. oh and it's ALWAYS bouncers that check your ID right? underageb& off my board
>>
Multiplayer only games were a mistake
>>
Just play on community servers?
>>
>>383059473
Your legs are gonna be real sore tomorrow after making such a huge leap of logic :,)
>>
>>383059449
name literally one person who has been banned from a club. go ahead i'll wait. and tell me how they would enforce a ban like that? they can't but i'm dying to see what kind of horseshit you come up with
>>
>>383059473
>nobody ever gets banned from a club
>well not every club bans people

Keep backpedaling kid, you'll get him eventually.
>>
>>383059590
i'd same the same to you but since i already cut yours off seems like you're having trouble standing up straight. come at me
>>
>>383059672
and you're contributing what exactly?
>>
>>383059606
My fratmate was banned from a beercade he usually goes to just a week ago for threatening the bartender. If a staffer sees your face in the club after you're banned, they're well within their rights to either eject you from the establishment or call the police to arrest you for trespassing. It really isn't hard to grasp.
>>
File: yoda with a shotgun badass.jpg (41KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
yoda with a shotgun badass.jpg
41KB, 736x1041px
>>383059724
Beyond redemption, this padawan is. *cocks shotgun* Put down, he will be.
>>
>>383059318
The phrase "sexual harassment" has the connotation that he was sexually interested in the child. The dev's comment was purposefully ambiguous.

But you're right in what the guy said.
>>
>>383059397
Well that's true, is just that I'm still mad after all these years with those bastards
>>
>>383059473
they have pictures most likely

and yeah, its either bouncers or off duty cops that check i.ds.

you can get in still i guess if the bouncer doesnt recognize you, but saying that you dont get banned from clubs is silly.

even at my first job (walgreens) we had pictures of people we are supposed to call the police on because they were caught on camera shoplifting
>>
>>383055229
>A flexible term and completely up to the person interpreting.

This is what autistics really believe.
>>
>>383059606
i am banned from a bar for trying to get in with a fake i.d (i wasnt 21)

but i live in a different state and it was years ago so they wouldnt remember me, but yeah, i am technically banned.
>>
>>383059880
I get that, all I felt was concern when I heard that Illfonic were the development team. So far the actual game is good, but Illfonic in their bumbling buffoonery are keeping it from being better.

I wish Gun would just dump them and get competent people, but maybe Illfonic will pull a DICE and actually surpass expectations.
>>
>>383059839
whatever. any club worth its salt can be snuck into regardless of whether you're "allowed" in there or not. and as far as this shitty game goes fuck you for playing it in the first place you edgelords.
>michael meyers is so kewl
1985 called and they want your sense of nostalgia back
>>
>>383060238
That statement was so blindly idiotic, there really is nothing I can say to you other than "you're an idiot".

You're an idiot.
>>
>>383060034
dude i hate bars avoid them like the plague unless im working in one.
>>
>>383059875
well, calling her a whore makes one think that he was referring to her sexually, you can sexually harass someone you arent interested in. but whatever, calling a girl you know is a kid a whore should get you banned.

that guy was a faggot and deserves his ban
>>
>>383060328
there's other things you could say but you won't because you're a lazy piece of shit who thinks his time is better spent elsewhere when in reality you'd be getting the same value here as you would literally anywhere else. but keep telling yourself whatever you need to
>>
>>383060354
yeah but i was on a family vacation, and this was in deadwood, so they have casinos in them too. plus there was live music. had to check it out.

im not into bars anymore either though
>>
>>383047807
http://steamcommunity.com/id/yourwaifuisshitdesu/recommended/438740/
>>
>>383060354
This. Toxic dude bro mentality is way too fucking real. Even at craft places, lots of jocks who openly talk about "banging bitches" or "training to be a cop". If I even see Katelyn Jenner on a TV at a bar I already know I'm in for the "isn't that a dude" to drop from everyone around me. No thanks.
>>
File: Overwatch_by_sevenlake.jpg (1MB, 1615x1934px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_by_sevenlake.jpg
1MB, 1615x1934px
>using Sym's sit emote as "Victory" flashes
>camera pans closer as she shakes it left and right
HNNGGG
What's your favorite emote /owg/?
>>
>>383060617
even when i was too young to bar i hated the idea of it. just too much going on in such a tight space
>>
If you're going to play with friends, here's how to fuck everyone over while not breaking any rules and having a chance at getting banned.

>use external program for mic chat
>give away every single teammate position while staying away from the areas
>find car keys and fuse, hold onto them
>grab vehicle parts and scatter them around the map
>"""conveniently""" have the boat or car ready at the time of last player kill
>leave and get EXP
>nobody can say anything other than accusations with no proof

there, fuck this game and its community of hyper nazi leftists.

I paid $40 and put too many hours into it before the devs had shown their true colors as complete marxists, fuck over as many people as possible now.
>>
File: Boob.png (15KB, 598x148px) Image search: [Google]
Boob.png
15KB, 598x148px
>>383060603
>>
>>383060947
kek. sounds like a good time
>>
>>383058636
You're the one who ran back to his safe space to whine about the mean video game developers banning you from yelling nigger
>>
>>383061164
This.
>The devs banned me
>Instead of taking it up with them, I'll go to /v/ and tell everybody my side of the story and they'll all agree with me
>>
>>383060418
>well, calling her a whore makes one think that he was referring to her sexually, you can sexually harass someone you arent interested in. but whatever, calling a girl you know is a kid a whore should get you banned.
>that guy was a faggot and deserves his ban

If he would have said "suck my cock you whore", then I would agree.

I wouldn't mind them banning players actually, if the ban notice didn't show up on their Steam profiles. I think Valve will take away their ability to hand out bans once it gets out they've branded hundreds of accounts for glitches.
>>
>>383047807
Racism is a bannable offense literally anywhere else on the internet, duh.
>>383048837
If only, anon, if only.
>>
>>383056745
I'd say half this board either doesn't play Overwatch or thinks its a mediocre game (which it is).
>>
>>383061164
i don't even have a computer to play this piece of shit, idiot. i'm just here to remind you that you're faggots who need censorship because you're not capable of dealing with criticism. have you noticed i haven't gone anywhere? i'm still right here telling you to fuck yourself
>>
>>383048218
Ain't seeing nothing about oven being use by murderers... what's wrong?
>>
>>383061503
>I'd say half this board either doesn't play Overwatch or thinks its a mediocre game (which it is)
Doesn't explain all the Overwatch threads every time a new event happens or content is added.
>>
>>383061381
>i know everything
>watch as i assume with the best of them
i kek at how preposterously wrong you are
>>
>>383054826
DBD isn't an abortion of design tho
>>
>>383059130
>grab a hammer
there are no hammers in the game
>>
>>383061503
The majority of this board clearly plays Overwatch, just check the catalogue.
>>
>>383054652
>abusing glitches they've chosen to not fix yet
Everyone online game bans for abusing glitches. Are you underage?
>say anything racist
All games ban you for being a fucking retard
>>
File: giraffe.png (409KB, 505x726px) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.png
409KB, 505x726px
>>383048643
>it's anti consumer as fuck you commie bastard

You're either the stupidest person on here or a troll. No real difference honestly
>>
Do you think there's a way we can get our money back for this?
I feel scammed, even more so knowing that the devs are kikes who don't support free speech
>>
>>383061675
>Fix generators the entire game
>Babysit all hooks to ensure kills
>Pallet looping
>Survivor being OP over Killers
>>
>>383060603
>>383060947
Wow.
>YOU'RE A SLIMY PIECE OF SHIT
>post the proofs
>[crickets]
That's pretty bad
>>
File: 1494791921260.png (90KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1494791921260.png
90KB, 245x245px
>>383061603
>>383061704
You underestimate how vocal summerfags are and how silent lurkers are. Ten redditors showing up and screaming about how Doomfist is literally a edgy zulu will get noticed a lot quicker than some guy making a Red Alert appreciation thread.

I wish these mods would fucking ban the Overwatch threads considering the fact that their dumb shitposting ways have been shoved in a general forever ago.
>>
>>383061540
Glad to know dipshit consolefags spend their time shitposting about games they don't play while crusading for "free speech"

God bless you son you're a true patriot
>>
>>383061987
I wish mods would just ban video game threads too.
>>
>>383060238
>>michael meyers is so kewl
that's Halloween, this is F13, wrong killer bro
>>
>>383060880

>banning griefers is cultural marxism
>fight the power by being a huge faggot

Jesus Christ, /pol/
>>
>playing baseball, hit a line drive and round first
>outfield gets it to second, second squares up to tag me
>pull out sawed-off and blow him away
>tag second
>the game didn't stop me from doing it, what's wrong?
You can be allowed to do something you're still not meant to do, you fucking retards.
>>
>>383048218
>we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates

>we do not ban for team-killing

>except we do, by banning both teams

LOL, does anyone even play this shit?
>>
>>383061704
>The majority of this board clearly plays Overwatch, just check the catalogue.
>"I swear its true guys! everyone on /v/ plays Overwatch (TM) and loves to buy our skins not just us shills!! ; ITT: WE TALK LIKE TRACER- ELLO GOVERNA!!!11!"
>>
>>383062053
you can't defend overwatch and overwatch threads with a straight face if you're over 15
>>
>>383048218
>Threats of ViolenceSexual Assault
In a game about stalking and murdering people

>Deliberately Helping Jason
Extremely gray area

>Deliberate Abuse of Exploits
Instead of fixing the exploits, they'll just ban people using them
Brilliant.
>>
>>383047807
>literal slasher/horror game

>banned for threats of violence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>383062226
>log on
>get jason
>some worm is following me telling me where everyone is
>accidentally see someone he was talking about
>all the counselors report me
>wake up to see my CSGO inventory gone
>>
>>383062285
You can't defend eceleb threads, porn threads, or LOL threads with a straight face if you're over 15 either. But at least OW is a video game.
>>
>>383062328
>Hey guys I'm Jason and I'm gonna kill ya
vs.
>I'm going to come to your house and blow a hole through your fucking skull you goddamn faggot
>>
>>383061723
in the smackdown vs raw games, everyone did glitches and no one ever got banned
>>
>>383061704
No you're a vocal minority of shills
>>
>>383062328
Ah yes because Jason was always known for his voice
>>
>>383062660
Because that game had shit moderation and I stopped playing because people were just using glitches. Shit isn't fun.
>>
>>383062660
that's because it's a wrestling game and only manchildren play that
>>
>>383054540
>through killing other teammates or working to farm
>>
>>383061872
who's a slimy piece of shit?
>>
>>383062570
"im gonna get ya", "come to papa", and "another one for the rape dungeon" are all bannable things you can say. Game's a fucking joke.
>>
>>383048218

who wrote this?

that kid who once asked to DELETE THIS?
>>
>>383062876
No they aren't. Rape Dungeon might be, but not the others. I constantly talk like Jack Baker from RE7 and am not banned.
>>
>>383062152
you are neither allowed nor meant to use firearms in baseball.
>>
>>383062570
>the only Jason player thats allowed is the common, boring, unsurprising and least entertaining Jason who does a comedy jig up to you before he chokes you

>vs. someone who is actually roleplaying as someone else and having more fun with it, taking time with his kills to set up his moments

Normalfag idiots who take offense at everything are the biggest fucking plague to video game communities. Especially if they're white males who continue to make a big deal about the word nigger.
>>
>>383062471
Just because the mods are lazy fags that don't ban any of that shit either doesn't mean Overwatch is in the right. Sadly unlike all that shit you just posted Overwatch doesn't have any loopholes to exploit and shouldn't be allowed on /v/ anymore, since it now has a general on /vg/ (which is to keep spamthreads like Overwatch off of the fucking board).
>>
>>383062045
thanks but i already knew that. only somebody like me has the time to shit on people like you and i do it gladly.
>>383062108
shit i meant jason whoopsies! now the internet police gonna come take me to jail!
>>
>>383062835
>devs call Dingus a "piece of trash" and "appalling"
>he asks them to prove it
>nothing from them from there on
>>
>>383062969
But you can. You aren't supposed to use exploits to win, but you can.
>>
>>383062152
>sawed

It's sawn.

Sawn-off shotgun.
>>
>>383063017
Every game has a general on /vg/. Why use /v/ at all?
>>
>>383062802
I thought maybe it was because it was on console and they don't ban you on consoles, they just report you to MS and shit never happened, lol I always laughed in their face
>>
>>383047807
Don't forget the devs are showing documented nepotism with the whole banning system that doesn't have Steam directly involved

http://steamcommunity.com/id/yourwaifuisshitdesu/recommended/438740/

Dude got banned because some kids said they were connected to the devs and he called them out on it as well as helping to TK for Jason, made a review stating that, and then the fucking dev pops in and adds more fuel to the fire instead of patching his game, while also making it public that those other players did indeed have dev connections.
>>
>>383047807
Seriously who is the girl on that picture? She looks so fucking familiar and it's been bothering me for a good while now.
>>
>>383062570
wow dude, you're right, that's too much for people to handle in a M rated game
>>
>>383063080
'allowed' does not mean the same thing as 'can'

I CAN murder someone, but I'm not ALLOWED to.
>>
EVERYONE SPAM NEGATIVE REVIEWS FOR FRIDAY THE 13TH, WE WON'T TOLERATE THIS SHIT
>>
>>383048218
the absolute state of video games in 2017

L
O
L
>>
>>383063070
Judging by the way Dingus talks on the forums, it's not hard to believe that he was abrasive. I mean, if your defense is you dindu nuthin' and you put shittalk in your argument it doesn't help your case at all.
Devs aren't required to provide proof, and while it would help to show proof Dingus is still digging his own grave by being as explosive as possible. Makes for great lols though.

>>383063430
You can't talk like that in ANY GAME without consequences. What the fuck are you talking about? Go play fucking Hatred if you want to be an full-blown edgy faggot.
>>
>>383047807
>leftist scum
>the game allows
>anti consumer
>and no

Holy shit, remember to report.
>>
>>383063570
I don't give a fuck. I shittalk and never get banned.
>>
>>383062307
> tfw you get banned cause Jason asked you what button did what
>>
>What is a mute button?
what's your argument now, retards?
>>
File: 234232.png (115KB, 340x360px) Image search: [Google]
234232.png
115KB, 340x360px
>grandparents had to flee from Karelia during WWII because of the commies
>their families and friends got raped and murdered by the reds
>commies were sharpening their knives after all those years, ready to strike, all the way to the early 90s
>ruskies are still lurking around every corner, ready to oppress the Finns, Estonians, and anybody who just happens to fit under their boots
>hammer and sickle is to Finns what swastika is for the jews
>play Friday the 13th
>play as Jason
>see one of the kid players thank another player by calling them komrade
>I report him for bigotry because I'm triggered
>he doesn't get banned
>mfw

Oh I see how it is. Bin the Finn, hmm?
>>
>>383064070
Doesn't help when you actively have a shrinking community that's pretty much dedicated to killing the game in a race to see if they can do it before incompetent devs.

The devs just now finally got around to making a public statement that they'll look into what is obviously a failed stealth nerf on the thick-skin perk rolled after a certain point, while the older ones are like four to five times stronger at lower rarities.
>>
File: hes right.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
hes right.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>383062421
>>
>>383064070
That's not our responsibility, shit breath. Mute yourself if you're going to spew toxic from your MOUTH. I shouldn't have to take extra steps because you were raised like a BABOON. I will take the time out of my day to report you though... since it means, NEVER, having to see or hear you ever again... That's a lovely trade, yes.
>>
File: dreddy mc dredderson.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
dreddy mc dredderson.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>smash someone's face in, blood gushing everywhere
>see them swear in chat out of frustration
>mfw I report them for using foul language

Respect the law.
>>
>>383062570
>I say with words over the internet that I will attack you

vs.

>I say with words over the internet that I will attack you

Sticks and stones, nigga. Come to my house IRL, you might have a different story. BUT THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE ANGRY NERDS ARE WEAK
>>
>>383064514
you are EXACTLY what is wrong with the world.
cry about shit you don't like and only expose yourself to things you're accustomed to. go on tell me more about my "MOUTH" and how you don't like what comes out of it. dumb niggers BTFO cuz they just aren't smart enough to debate.
>>
>>383063671
>I mean, if your defense is you dindu nuthin' and you put shittalk in your argument it doesn't help your case at all.
This. If he wasn't a retard he should have gone for the pity points, talk up being griefed and not admit to any shittalking until the devs had audio/video proof.
>>
>>383064321
>a shrinking community that's pretty much dedicated to killing the game in a race to see if they can do it before incompetent devs
Huh? Just played 5 fully loaded games that were all perfectly fine. Didn't take more than ~20 seconds to find any of them either. Maybe you're just lonely in the **dunce cap servers ;-)

**edit: I do not mean to infer that you are of lower intelligence. And even if you are, that's nothing to be ashamed of. I was making a GTAO joke
>>
>>383064740
>I don't want responsibility for my actions! It's all your fault I'm banned!
>>
>>383064514
offense is taken, not given.

don't be such a wuss
>>
>>383063671
>You can't talk like that in ANY GAME without consequences
Playing too much Overwatch, baby? In any other game with fucking adults playing is a non-issue. A normal player would laugh at you for being so fucking angry, and as an extreme you'd get banned from a server for being insufferable
>>
>>383064740
>blah blah blah blah N****R blah blah
Oh dear, that's not good. You see: racism outside of /b/ is not permitted, child. I'm afraid I'm going to have to make the admin aware of your post. Enjoy your "3 for free", oh yes. I know I will take glee in knowing this place will be rid your FILTH for the next 72 hours. Very good
>>
It's bizarre that people here are losing their shit over this when any of this would get you banned in any other multiplayer game.
>>
>>383064961
more like

>I don't want responsibility for other peoples irrational feelings
>>
>>383065090
neck yourself you fucking piece of subhuman garbage
>>
>>383056397
see
>>383057412
>>
>>383059952
1/10 got me to reply
but in case you are actually this dumb
Not all people treat videogames like real life
not all people think that words are harmful in any way
not all people are actually trying to do mental """damage""" when just spouting banter online
Personally, It is completely socially acceptable, and expected, for someone to call me names online, after all
It's just a game
>>
>>383065309
My dear, I'm afraid doubling down on being some sort of BRUTE isn't going to help you here. No, I'm afraid. I will only relay this post as well to the governing members of the website. You might have had a chance at them overlooking the first post, but two of the same nature so close to each other? Might be a bit too much for even the most amateur of admin to overlook. Yes, this is fine though. Mayhaps you can celebrate knowing this place will be better off without you for some while. Quite agreeable, you think?
>>
>>383065090
whats the matter looking to censorship to save you from actually using your brain for once? can't say i'm surprised what with you freely admonishing people being banned for no other reason than they annoy you. maybe you'll realize it once the internet is a utility and 4chan turns into reddit and every single thing you used to love is now controlled by people just like yourself. maybe then you'll realize how fucked up you actually are
>>
>use "leftist" in op
>guaranteed /co/mblr responses
o i am laffin
>>
>>383065639

Shut up, retard.
>>
>>383065621
is this what you like about 4chan? being able to scream MODS at somebody you disagree with? is that why you keep coming back here everyday to feel a sense of accomplishment through the ruination of board after board? well pat yourself on the back, buddy. cuz you already got what you wished for
>>
>>383061429
working in an office, calling a woman a whore isnt the bare minimum you have to do.

sexual harassment can just be asking a woman to dinner after shes already rejected you 3 times.

which leads me to think. everyone bitching about these bans dont know much about the real world
>>
>>383065621
XD

Upboated f a m :D

Keep on getting those 4channers banned!
>>
>>383065757
brilliant response. you must be a scholar
>>
>>383065882
>>383065816
>>383065639

>15 year old summerfags getting brutally baited.

Delete /v/.
>>
>>383055201
Are you threatening?
If a jason player says, I'm going to impale you!
that isn't a threat, that's like saying you're going to shoot someone in CoD

>needing to say nigger

>being a nigger by helping jason

>defending exploiting
>>
>>383062421
just kill the guy following you then. hes literally acting like "jasons little helper"
>>
File: 1473169321991.jpg (25KB, 479x356px) Image search: [Google]
1473169321991.jpg
25KB, 479x356px
>>383065861
>being romantically interested in a woman is sexual harassment
>women wearing revealing clothes in public around large groups of men is not
>men wearing revealing clothes in public around large groups of women is
fuck this world
>>
>>383062421

>Turn around.
>Kill him.
>>
>>383065757

hes right though you dumbass
>>
>>383065980
>implying that idiot didn't mean every single word
how many geniuses can we fit in one thread?
>>
>>383062905
one of the devs in a reddit post.

just go to their subreddit, its stickied
>>
>>383065621
>doubling down

I'm not the first guy you responded to, nerd

ID's when?
>>
>>383064832
The game went from 16k to 8k down to 4k and now barely 2.5k regular players left by this point due to various long term issues with the game on Steam. Like a really bad example is that the devs had an issue where other players could trick the game into letting it get access to other players perks and sell them off, and that took about a month before the devs pushed an update out since they wanna cram as much stuff into a patch as possible so they can push it out on PS4 & Xbox One right afterwords. They even had one of the devs state in the announcement thread that it wouldn't be a bad idea for people to just play other games for the time being, instead of giving any real updates or anything on what was going on.

Now we have this deal with them being handed the ban hammer on Steam out of goodwill or whatever, since they're not in any rush to make an actual report system in the game, and people are just finally fed up past the point of no return.
>>
>>383065980
Oh, I can assure you that you are no better, I'm afraid. The goal here is mature discussion and the betterment of the board and site. If you cannot see this, I'm afraid you are no better than that BRUTE with the bad MOUTH. Child, please be more aware of your surroundings before making such hasty conclusions. As for the others, my work with them is done. I can see the trembling finger tips behind their typing, the nervous and unsteady breaths they pull. The world is no longer a breeding grounds for wild animals, and they know they're either on the way out, or on the way to assimilation. My work here is done but I suggest you stick a while longer to fully appreciate the big picture here
>>
>>383048218

>Deliberately Helping Jason - This one is trickier; we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates or working to farm XP.

>generic xp system in a slasher game.

topkek everyone that bought the game should be banned simply for not identifying that cancer before buying
>>
>>383062998
man you must play some boring people.

i crack myself up with the funny stuff i say. if you need help, ill give you an easy one. when you find someone in a house, say in a squeaky voice "housekeepiiing" as you break down the door.
>>
>>383047807
>leftist scum

go away, /pol/
>>
>>383065861
>working in an office
F13 isn't a professional environment though. It is for the dev that commented it, but not for the player.
>>
>>383054652
>>pretending to be a dev
banning for pretending to be a dev is pretty standard. maybe you're just stupid.
>>
>>383065175
its only PC players complaining, because they will lose their virtual currency or some shit and PC players are more spergy than console players
>>
>>383056474
>in here
learn to read.
>>
File: 1425756605385.jpg (72KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
1425756605385.jpg
72KB, 460x615px
>>383048218
>Thank you guys so much for setting this precedent.
>It's been disappointing how often hate speech gets shrugged off by players here or in-game ("welcome to online gaming," "can't police free speech," "just mute and get over it," etc...). So, it's just really awesome to see that you all care.

Lel these fucking faggots
>>
>>383066057
well, if she rejects you, you move on. dont be a cuck
>>
>>383054652
Don't be a piece of shit
ggez
>>
File: 1354711726068.gif (536KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
1354711726068.gif
536KB, 425x300px
>>383049509
>Domestic violence.

I'm gonna marry you and then treat you like garbaaaaaageeeee
>>
>>383058636
>says the people that ran back to their safespace to complain because their feeling we're hurt after they got banned for being obnoxious
pottery
>>
>>383059130
>i've never played the game - the post
>>
>>383065861
>which leads me to think. everyone bitching about these bans dont know much about the real world

more like we know the difference between the real world and some idiot chatting over the internet who cannot physically affect us in any way shape or form.

Cyber bullying is not real. Your dumb ass stayed up in front of the computer all night crying.
>>
>>383067435
It's true. Look at
>>383065816
>>383065639
>>383065309
>>383065043
>>383064740
These posters reek of "oh dear my safe space is being jeopardized" but I can assure you that these same posters would criticize "safe spaces" elsewhere. Quite peculiar, yes
>>
>>383067554
>making death threats is ok because its just a game
>>
>>383061698
>>383067531

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: kathy griffin trump.jpg (42KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
kathy griffin trump.jpg
42KB, 1200x630px
>>383067708
It is. Just like how Kathy was well within her boundaries with the beheading shoot
>>
File: 1489729564483.png (424KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489729564483.png
424KB, 460x460px
>>383067683
Everything is a safe space. We're stuck in this eternal safe space war where people from one safe space invade another safe space to try and turn it into a safe space like their safe space.
Either way it ends with people going "Haha you need a safe space!"
>>
>>383067906
Making death threats against the president both verbal and metaphorical with intent is a felony you delusional faggot

>harassment face to face? thats not ok
>harassment over the phone? thats not ok
>harassing letters? thats not ok
>over the internet? totally fine because I said so
suddenly the medium changes and it doesn't count because you said so?
>>
>>383064227
Isn't Finland just a front for Japanese fishing in the North Sea?
>>
the devs really are clueless retards
>>
>>383065980
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>why am I not allowed to yell at someone that I'm going to rape them brutally?
>fucking sjw devs
>>
>>383067554
its not about cyberbullying lol.
>>
>>383067708
How can you threaten someone over the internet?

Making a death threat online is about as effective telling someone you're going to turn into a dragon, or threatening to cast magic missile on them.

Do you get it? There is no ACTUAL threat of violence because violence is physically impossible.
>>
>>383064740
what I always find strange is the ones who spew on about wanting to be able to say whatever they want tend to be the same ones who cry about SJWs on twitter and demand authoritarian governments for the world.
>>
>>383059606
it really shows you do not know a lot about clubs
figures really
>>
>>383066282
I have no issues getting matches, so your issue is a non-issue
>>
>>383068323
>How can you threaten someone over the internet?
the same way you threaten someone over the phone you dumb fuck

>its effective
you know how dedicated some people are to Dox, find and actually carry out their threats? You aren't magically protected because its the internet you dumb fuck.
>>
>>383067708
Think about it logically, can the person actually 100% follow up on this threat on your life? Like come on now, you're taking it like your neighbor told you that your life is forfeit while he was pointing a gun to your head.
There is no chance of anything such happening with just some random bozo that just told you from some place in the world he will slit your throat over a video-game.
>>
>>383068323
>I've never been at the threat of violence so it doesn't exist
>>
>>383048218
>no source
>>
>>383068294
Are they banning people for shit like that and yelling "nigger", or do you get a ban for saying "ah, you bitch!" when you get killed or something?
>You have been permanently banned for assuming another player's gender and being extremely misogynistic. This is pretty much rape :(

One is very reasonable, but I can imagine people getting banned for just regular shittalking while playing a game where you're trying to kill other people
>>
>>383065861
You are surprised? The people here are sheltered midwest kids
>>
>>383066057
Have you ever worked in an office? Serious question
>>
>>383068086
its not harrassment if you just sit there reading their messages getting sad
>>
>>383068542
>can the person actually 100% follow up on this threat on your life?
Absolutely they can. What exactly about the "veil of the internet" makes you so sure you're protected?

>those threatening phone calls? nah thats not real either.
>>
>>383068472
>issue where a multiplayer game shrinks to 1/4th over a month of release
>"I STILL GET GAMES SO GAME DYING IS YOUR PROBLEM LEL"
>>
>>383068086
>With intent
Which there clearly was none. You can say whatever nasty shit you want about Trump.

See: Snoop dogg, Kathy, and the Caesar play are all fine. We have free speech here. The president is not some God emperor we worship like in North Korea.
>>
>>383068586
I'm black and I call my friends nigger all the time. I really hope I get banned for it so we can raise hell.
>>
>>383068586
>Are they banning people for shit like that and yelling "nigger", or do you get a ban for saying "ah, you bitch!" when you get killed or something?
probably both

>>383068695
>its not illegal to harass someone by phone calls or mail even though it blatantly is.
>>
>>383068768
>theres no intent because I said so.

If you had no intent, you would have never said it you dumb fuck.
>>
>>383048218
Seems like a pretty standard set of rules for an online game.
>>
>>383068634
Its still illegal you stupid fuck. Harassing messages regardless of the medium is illegal
>>
>>383048218
so basically every MMO's ruleset? fucking whiny baby
>>
File: 1405372224837.jpg (9KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
1405372224837.jpg
9KB, 207x244px
>>383068774
Do it.

This shit has only become a problem because a hell of a lot of roasties play F13. Can't have them get their feelings hurt.
>>
>>383068695
>can the person actually 100% follow up on this threat on your life?

No, they can't. Because my online handle is not my physical address, and having my physical address is not the same as being here, and being here is not the same as visiting harm on me.

I. AINT. BOTHERED.
>>
>>383068842
no I should be allowed to shout racist shit at people behind a screen and if you're against that you're a commie sjw cuck
>>
>>383047807

Don't care. Post more of that small white girl ass.
>>
>>383068936
REGARDEZ MON VISAGE
>>
>>383068841
So anon, when is the gestapo going to get to work arresting all those people wishing death on Trump and making music videos where they shoot him?
>>
>>383068936
>No, they can't.
How can't they? What stops them from packet sniffing an IP address, googling your username or using the plethora of the internets tools and abilities to find you?

>that doesn't count because I said so

If someone actually wanted to find you, they could and would.
>>
>>383068930
>roasties
only virgins say that
>>
>>383059606
lmao clubs won't even let you inside if they don't like your shoes and they'll ban you at the drop of the hat. t.person that has never gone outside.
>>
>>383068605
i was a sheltered midwest kid, and even then i didnt call people niggers

>>383068632
he hasnt. i was thinking about refuting his points but decided not to because im not his teacher

>>383068774
>raise hell

now how the fuck do you think you will do that?

>>383068841
"its just a prank! i just wanted you to think i had intent!"
>>
>>383068930
>roastie calling others roasties
>>
>>383069042
Nothing is stopping them finding me, nothing is stopping them coming here, but I'M stopping them from hurting me.

If someone gets buttmad at me online, tracks my IP, finds my physical location, comes ALL THE FUCKING WAY HERE, and STILL wants to do some violence, lets go bitch, I'll just shoot them and then call the cops.

I'm not fucking worried until someone is standing in my hallway, and even then I'm probably STILL not fucking worried.
>>
>>383069256
Do what everyone else does in online gaming when they're told to stop shouting nigger over and over again: pretend that you aren't a 14 year old white kid living in a suburban neighborhood by speaking in broken English
>but i be black, i can say that yo, dont be discriminatin'
>>
>>383069375
damn now i know not to mess with you
>>
>>383068695
Again with the phone, if they know your phone number they probably know a lot more too hence the neighbor analogy.
If you just met some stranger over a match on call of duty and they told you they will rip your heart out after they've lost the match to you, do you actually believe some guy, some random stranger from maybe even the other side of the world would take it out of their life to spend hundred maybe thousands of their currency just to come to your doorstep? it's just paranoia, these things should not even be considered anything other than some person being upset because he lost.
>>
>>383069256
>now how the fuck do you think you will do that?

the same way I would get banned for saying nigger? by being an insufferable vocal minority.
>>
>>383069478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqgKvr7hw4

Reminds me of this.
>>
>>383069431
you cant mess with me, idiot, you arent HERE.
>>
>>383068936
lol its easy, heres a fake story to help you viualize

>guy talking shit on xbox
>google his username
>find the same username on bodybuilding.com asking what steroids to buy, and later saying he did them and they didnt work
>another post saying what fraternity he was in, at what college
>find another forum for high school baseball, find his name
>use his name to find a picture of him from fraternity website
>find out his fraternity the year he joined had a kid get paralyzed from a freak slip and slide accident and the fraternity got shut down since it was due to drinking
>decide not to do anything with it since all i wanted to do was hit him with a non-incriminating zinger if he ever messages me again, i would have said "yeah whatever anon, go play on a slip and slide"

fake story btw
>>
>>383069478
this guy gets it.
>>
>>383069602
Cool, pretty convincing dialect
>>
>>383069546
not on the game itself lol
>raise hell
>make a strongly worded review/ban appeal which the dev will just respond with "deal with it, you agreed to our TOS play playing the game lol"
>>
>>383066440
>go away, /pol/
go away reddit
>>
>>383069912
I assuming he googles their names or something and freaks people out. There's on where he asks people if they know what voodoo is, then tells a guy where he lives, then you hear him whispering chants.
>>
Loser coward nerds barking at rules again? Deal with it
>>
>>383047807
Who is the girl in that picture?
>>
>>383048218
>literal bog standard rules for any online game with a big community

>REEEEEE
right wing parasites pls go
>>
>>383070090
/pol/ is literally synonymous with reddit.
>>
>>383070090
except most of you /pol/tards came here from r/le_donald
>>
>>383065068
So TF2. Because every other game has a report system.
>>
>>383070092
Haha I need to see that, I usually never look at these things since they're always the same but this sounds pretty interesting
>>
>>383069821
OK, great story.

I don't care. I'm very easy to find online, I have a public linkedin profile and shit.

There is a big difference between physical violence, and words on a screen or in a headset.
>>
>If someone actually wanted to find you, they could and would.

>>383069821
Wow, it's as if the ability for cuntfacexXx to find me depends on my individual internet activity and is not guaranteed. What the fuck are you guys on about. Cool story, though.
>>
>>383070412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUnglD5-h9A
>>
>>383047807
>banning people for anything but direct cheating
>politics in gaming

Wtf happened? Cant we just go back?
>>
>>383070632
Thanks!
>>
>>383069821
>using the same nickname for your gaming and real life social shit
>using real name anywhere on internet that is publicly available for other to see
>having photos of yourself uploaded on the internet
>having any kind of personal info uploaded anywhere
Only got yourself to blame.
>>
>>383058618

They also helped make the Sonic Boom game and is also helping with Star Citizen.
Illfonic dose not have a good track record with games. They should have stuck to music.
>>
>>383070854
>only got yourself to blame

For what? The huge epidemic of CoD related nerd murders?

This is a fucking made up issue.
>>
>>383070090
/pol/ and reddit are the same
>>
>>383070735
>harrasing other players
>spouting literally racist shit
"politics"
>>
>>383070465

>>383070092

heres a video of that african warlord guy, showing his process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gac3y9JvWDM

you could download a program, go into a party chat with anyone, and it says the ips of all the people sending you packets. then you just google the ip to find the address/phone number of the person, do yellowpages or whatever free site says the names of people connected to an address or phone number, then you got all the info you need to be a threat.

yeah its incredibly rare, and not even the main reason for banning naughty language, but its totally possible

>>383070424
what about pizzas being delivered to your house, or calls at 3 am, or fake pizzagate like rumors? hell, a really good hacker could hack into your router with just your ip address, and hijack your computer and make your linkedin profile say you like men.

its easy to ruin peoples lives over the internet, but my point is, let these crybabies get banned
>>
>>383071136
Racism is political now?
>>
>>383047807
That looks like pixelated pixie.
>>
>>383071352
thats my point. The dude was complaining about politics in gaming, when its completely unrelated
>>
>>383048218
Numbers 1 and 5 are at the fault of the developers incompetence or lack of creativity with their client/ servers.

Numbers 2 and 3, most games give players (who should be 18+) the option to mute/ block players and other than that not give a fuck.

Number 4 can be fixed, by again, being creative.

Number 6 can be addressed with a proper warning to players.

I wouldn't support these devs at all.
>>
File: 1474939297378.gif (2MB, 476x482px) Image search: [Google]
1474939297378.gif
2MB, 476x482px
This is the same shit that happened with Killing Floor 2. These "violent edgy" games attract the most obvious virtue signaling faggots in gaming. Just steer clear from crap like this.

Also, sorry Kikestarter faggots, no refunds! Serves you right!
>>
>>383071434
Gotcha.
>>
>>383069602
did he really know his real name, why was the guy so scared?
>>
>>383059606
People get banned from clubs all the time. Typically, people who go around being toxic idiots to people in real life are pretty easy to remember for the bouncers.
>>
>>383064593
LLLLLLAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
>>
>>383049313
Oh go fuck yourself you dumbass cunt, getting banned from a video game for being a shithead is not an assault on fucking free speech.
>>
>>383071710
its p obviously staged
>>
>>383051734
Even in America, free speech protections literally only say the government can't imprison you just for saying things, and that is intended to protect criticism of the government because hate speech or inciting violence isn't even protected by free speech.
>>
>>383070196
>right wing parasites pls go
you stupid cunt, 4chan is VERY right wing, so YOU fuck off
>>
>>383071957
Back to r/the_donald, please
>>
File: 1389102179922.jpg (107KB, 572x334px) Image search: [Google]
1389102179922.jpg
107KB, 572x334px
>>383048218
I fucking miss old days online gaming. Playing MoHAA with silly nicknames like You were killed by: Flu, Hitler, your mom and so on.
Or the good ol' tibia days when you were able to insult polands and brazilian monkeys without a ban.

Fucking cucks ruined gaming because they can't handle people with different opinions or they can't handle retards. Like, seriously, if someone tell you are a nigger in online gaming, just fucking ignore it. It is not that hard.

Fucking cucks
>>
>>383054413
You think that's funny, you should see how "patriotic" trump supporters reacted to NPR tweeting the declaration of independence.
>>
>>383071527
Edgy. Those kind of conduct rules, excluding the helping Jason part, are standard throughout the industry. Are you outing yourself as a pirate?
>>
File: 1499216315306.png (32KB, 772x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499216315306.png
32KB, 772x444px
>>383072106
>>383071063
>>383070295
Like cuckwork
Not an argument kys
>>
>>383072117
t. white kid from the midwest
>>
>>383048218
So, they're banning for hacking, griefing, and being toxic? What is unusual about this? Those are standard rules for TONS of multiplayer games. Removing toxic players from an online community is a fantastic thing. Children need to be taught that there are consequences in the real world for being a shitty person, and it's better for them to learn this lesson in something as insignificant and inconsequential as a fucking video game.
>>
>>383072358
remember to tell r/dankmemes about your time here
>>
File: 1491054867419.png (180KB, 1124x615px) Image search: [Google]
1491054867419.png
180KB, 1124x615px
>>383071957
>anonymous image board
>right wing
doesn't compute, you authoritarian boot licker
>>
(((They))) want you to become complacent cucks. Fight the power
>>
>>383070632
how does he get their name and address?
>>
File: 1430843127968.gif (844KB, 268x278px) Image search: [Google]
1430843127968.gif
844KB, 268x278px
DBD fag here, loving every laugh at this dumpster fire of a game.
>>
>>383071957
>you stupid cunt, 4chan is VERY right wing, so YOU fuck off
this is what autistic conservacucks really believe
LOL!
>>
Don't you people want to have more fun with your shittalk/trolling than just the same tired old death threats and boring-ass slurs? Have some fucking creativity. I had some fun on 4th of July by triggering Americlaps in FPSes just by implying that it's not the best country in the world. It was amazing, I've barely ever seen people get that mad from being told to kill themselves or some other unoriginal bullshit that only 12 year olds think is funny. Try being creative with your slurs and insults for once. Cuck was a super fun slur for a while until alt-right morons ruined it.
>>
>>383072719
My favorite form of trolling is showing alt-right /pol/ cucks how brainwashed and cuckolded they are. It literally fucking breaks them
>>
>>383072363
who?
>>
>>383072284
>edgy
Not at all.

>standard throughout the industry
Who gives a fuck? The industry is represented by the major publishers who have been fucking players over for more than a decade.

>pirate
I don't pirate games.
>>
>>383071153
>pizzas delivered to your house
I'll take a large supreme.

>calls at 3am
I don't have a landline, and I know how a phone works. If someone is calling me, they leave a number. If it's a private number, it doesn't make any noise. Also, dispatch calls me at all hours just to ask if I'm the on call guy this week anyway. (No, I'm not the on call guy, ring Pete!)

>fake pizzagate like rumors
Come on, you would at least have to photoshop some shit up. Also, I'm not famous so it will never gain any traction.

>hijack my computer
Lucky my flatmate is a professional and knows how to work a firewall and shit.

>its easy to ruin peoples lives over the internet
Only if people have skeletons in their closet. I'm not one of those "I've got nothing to hide, so dragnet surveillance is allgoods" people, but I just don't have anything to hide so I PERSONALLY can't be worried about people digging around. Dig away, maybe you will see some of the work I have done and think "maybe I should hire this guy" because my current boss is pretty fucking hard to work with.

>let these crybabies get banned
I disagree. Both on banning them and labelling them crybabies. The people doing the most crying are the ones who can't handle being called a bad word by a stranger over the internet.
>>
>>383048643
>creating a friendly atmosphere is anti-consumer
Literally just fucking end your life, you bring a net negative in value to this world.
>>
>cant scream "IM GONNA GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING FISH YOU STUPID NIGGER
>cant scream "IM GONNA HANG YOU YOU STUPID NIGGER to someone playing the black characters

Nothing wrong here
>>
>>383068370
They're also the ones that tell people to leave their safe space, to open their mind to things and leave their comfort zone, but can only be racist online and would never call a nigger a nigger to his face. It's kindve like /pol/ are giant hypocritical cowards that hide in their little bubbles jerking eachother off while lefties are out taking what they want by force. It's interesting really.
>>
>>383059952
this is actually true, it's subjectively, it's doubly subjective when applied by SJWs since they actually like to redefine words in ways that no one in reality actually uses them.

"words are violence"
"criticism is harassment"
"racism is prejudice+power"
>>
>>383073606
>Can't scream "OH SHIT A NIGGER" while a black character climbs through the window and blow their head open with a shotgun
Who was this game made for?
>>
>>383073364
It's a little edgy. And you act as though the industry owes you something.
>>
>>383073749

People who like Friday the 13th
>>
File: 1497935015110.png (465KB, 1233x330px) Image search: [Google]
1497935015110.png
465KB, 1233x330px
>>383072464
>Reddit is the heaven for libtards,snowflakes and college scum
>Someone makes a falseflag subreddit
>"""Omg r/the donald /pol/ is reddit now this is my new safe space"""
Not him but do you have shit for brains this is the anus of the internet the hate machine did you expect them to be tolerant?
Nice cherrypicking
>>
File: IMG_20170706_171630.jpg (120KB, 1074x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_171630.jpg
120KB, 1074x640px
Reminder, everyone who says go back to /pol/ or tries to say things are ok with the industry are literally people from other sites trying to sway the opinions here.

This was a self admitted neoFAG
>>
>>383073815
So people with really shit taste in movies and 40 year-old manchildren?
>>
This honestly wouldn't be such a big deal except that so much of the game is about personal interaction. The base game is fucking boring and shitty, the only fun you get out of it is when you run into like-minded idiots who make it enjoyable. Finding that one Jason who spams music or knows how to build tension perfectly. Without these kinds of people it's just a boring, shallow game, and hanging the threat of banning on the first strike will always kind of hurt that.
>>
SHIT JUST BAN HACKERS AND GLITCHERS, AND LET ME SAY FAGGOT AND NIGGER IN PEACE GODDAMNIT. damn kikes
>>
>>383072719
you must be new to 4chan, it's always been right wing
>>
>>383072945
>this is what autistic conservacucks really believe
it's funny that you leftist cunts think it's not right wing
>>
>>383073865
>>383073880
>getting this triggered by literally nothing
Go back to /pol/, reddit, or whatever you're preferred noun is, xers.
>>
>>383073880
this
>>
>>383073880
So we're gonna act like /pol/ wouldn't ban anybody that didn't agree with them now? Any time someone voices an opinion against you sensitive snowflake having faggots you just jerk eachother off and start high fiving eachother. Don't act like you're any different just because you congregate on a board that doesn't enforce rules as heavily by pure coincidence
>>
>>383073880
>this one instance proves that everyone is the way I say they are
Literally no different than SJWs or niggers
>>
>>383073905

You asked.
>>
>>383073783
I really don't think it's edgy. The developers should be creative before resorting to outright banning players.

Meanwhile, as the thread has stated, they don't even patch they're glitches, yet seem to be more than happy to ban they're players. That's fucked.
>>
https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/883077759244881921
>>
>>383054178
underrated post desu

if they were pinko scum the cast wouldn't have a single white male unless it was some super cuck, there's literally two black characters in game and they're basically CYA-tier with laughably stereotypical stats

in fact, the entire cast are pretty much late 80s/early 90s stereotypical profiles - nerd, slut, jock, tough guy, loner, token chink, etc.
>>
>>383074523
she's black
>>
>>383057985
Only because that's what the hosts allow. You can yell "nigger" as loud as you want on your own property. Same thing applies to video games, websites, and any other medium in which you're allowed to speak. The keyword here is "allowed". The proprieter holds the full right to ban ANY type of speech so long as they own the medium in which it's spoken. You hold no authority in this regard and you're a fucking retard if you can't understand it.
>>
>getting triggered over stuff that's basically in any online game
Underage please leave.
>>
>>383074632
Aren't we talking about video games, and the Friday the 13th: The Video Game?
>>
>>383074501
>as the thread has stated, they don't even patch they're glitches,
False, as stated multiple times they've fixed the glitches in question.
>>
File: IMG_20170706_173107.jpg (87KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_173107.jpg
87KB, 640x396px
>>383074235
>>383074387
>>
>>383047807
>cheating gets you a perma-ban, as in, never play the game again, 40 bucks wasted
Understandable

>helping Jason gives you a perma-ban, as in, never play the game again, 40 bucks wasted
Less understandable

>saying shit someone will be offended by gives you a perma-ban, as in, never play the game again, 40 bucks wasted
Completely fucking retarded, even free trash like League of Legends has a timed ban for toxic stuff
>>
>>383075189
You didn't even use your stupid comic correctly. SAD.
>>
>>383048218

I can just imagine a "polite" Jason roleplayer.
>>
>>383075119
Point me to the posts stating they've fixed the glitches. I can't find them.
>>
>>383060603
Summary for people who don't wanna read it:
>guy is playing match
>group of griefers comes on and starts helping jason, tking, and insulting everybody
>guy tells them to shut the fuck up and stop griefing
>they say they know the devs and will get him banned if he keeps complaining and start targeting him personally
>he insults them
>next day he wakes up, finds that he's been permabanned along with some randoms from the match who didn't even talk to the griefers
>guy writes negative review
>dev shows up and says the guy was at fault while accidentally revealing that he not only DID know the greifers like they had claimed but that one of them was 12
>guy gets everyone else who was in the game to come into the comments to support his story
>dev vanishes
>>
>>383073865
"internet hate machine"
Now i know you're just memeing anon
4chan is not a super secret cool kids club
>>
>>383075618

>>383057113
I guess I was wrong and it was only once this thread. Got mixed up and thought it was multiple because it's the same shit in every thread. Here's the patch notes anyway http://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2333276539598578047/
>>
>>383075189
I was gonna say something mean, but you're right. I don't even give a shit about /pol/ or lefties. I'm just gonna go back to shitting on f13 devs and their incompetence.
>>
>>383074037
this guy is right, I've been here since 2014, 4chan is the headquarters of the anti-feminist revolution!!!1!!!1
>>
File: 1357768035825.jpg (56KB, 244x270px) Image search: [Google]
1357768035825.jpg
56KB, 244x270px
>>383073865

>anything inconvenient to muh narrative is just a false flag! Fake news! maybe if I keep screaming "cuck!" daddy donnie will give me his cummies!
>>
>>383060603
>A bunch of dumbass players are acting shitty
>some guy comes in and acts shitty towards them, including a 12 year old
>both parties in this instance were shitty, one included a 12 year old playing an M-Rated game
>Dev doesn't ban both
>Dev doesn't ban the 12 year old child playing an M-Rated game
>bans the guy who was toxic towards people being toxic
>40 dollars down the trash

Fucking hell these devs, I love the game but Jesus
>>
Why are you commie fucks trying to restrict the rights of businesses? You signed a contract now live up to your end instead of crying for someone to come and give you a do-over.
>>
>>383076905
What contract? There's no ToS shown in-game.
>>
>>383076834
Yeah, I've thankfully managed to avoid any cunts on this game and usually get paired with decent people for the most part but fuck, these devs are a bunch of retards.
>>
>>383075907
That's a good list. A lot of indie games (especially on Xbox) won't receive a single update or even a sign of life. It's very frustrating, and they're player base drops to nill in a week.

>20 days ago
Unless there's a newer patch, that's a very long time for a trending/ fad game. Even without the banning controversy, they may suffer the same fate if the game is not really that good to begin with.
>>
>>383077139
All games have a ToS, by launching the game you agree to it. Maybe you should have looked into it.
>>
why do parrots keep trying to link gun media with sessler and/or lefties? do a minutes worth of research, or actually play the game and it's fucking obvious they're centrist at worst

i don't like any developers desu because it's just brand loyalty in the long run, but this one i don't get, what's the end game here? is OP and the other autists the result of a recent booty blasting ban wave or some shit? you motherfuckers aren't making a lot of sense here
>>
>>383077631
Maybe gun should have taken the couple extra minutes to put the recently changed ToS into the game before they started throwing out prema-bans that will forever drag their Steam accounts down.
>>
>>383077618
>Unless there's a newer patch
There was http://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2592234299549537403/
>>
>>383077683
>why do parrots keep trying to link gun media with sessler and/or lefties?
/pol/ + reddit + falseflagging + autism
>>
>>383064593
Kek
>>
>>383078443
that's the 'who', i'm looking for the 'why'

what sparked such retarded motivation? it's not as if gun are out virtue signaling and shit, until i get a reasonable answer i'm just going to assume anyone who does this is just some bitter colon crushed youtuber/twitchfag that got banned for acting like a dumb faggot and needed to bitch and moan so invited themselves to be ITT where their crying will remain relevant among other dumb faggots
>>
>>383047807
Let me guess... White, male? 20 something? Lives at home? Probably single? This isn't even worth a response. There are trans teens dying in the streets and I'm supposed to really give a shit about that hot little mess you just typed up? Go fuck yourself, dude.
>>
File: IMG_0569.jpg (75KB, 430x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
75KB, 430x341px
>>383079051
Got a genuine laugh from me. Good job
>>
>>383079175
haha oh wow he really set the bar high huh

leaving now, nobody will ever top that haha
>>
>>383054652
You posted things people get banned for, rightfully.

Finding a glitch and abusing it in a single player game is completely different than multiplayer.

This is you:
>Cashier leaves register open
>Goes around a corner to look for manager
>you take the money out of the register
>complain when you're arrested for stealing, and your own excuse is " she chose to leave it open "

Fucking retarded. And the other reasons you listed are even worse. Shouting nigger and threatening someone online is completely different than killing an NPC in game oh my god you are so dumb
>>
>>383079637
Your logic is bad and you should feel bad
>>
Feels good that I opted out of buying this shitpile.
>>
>>383079637
I love terrible /v/ analogies
>>
>>383062804
ITS REAL TO ME DAMMIT
>>
>>383079839
feels good not being a poorfag who has to 'opt out' of things
>talking about a video game
>some fag comes along "GLAD I OPTED OUT"
'opted out' lmao
>>
>>383077683
All videogame outrage and drama today is just a reason to further a political agenda. OP prolly hasn't played Friday the 13th and is just here to badmouth someone he thinks is leftist or whatever
>>
>>383079637
I'm on your side but this is the worst analogy i've ever seen
>>
>>383080318
This anon is closer to the truth than anyone here
Thread posts: 480
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.