[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy the Switch? I live in Canada, it's $400 here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Should I buy the Switch?

I live in Canada, it's $400 here. BoTW is $80. Mario Odyssey may well end up costing $100, which I think is pretty outrageous. Honestly, will I get buyer's remorse? I'm a starving millennial (and I don't live at home with mom and tendies like most of you faggots) but I need some form of entertainment and pirated movies just aren't cutting it anymore. Breath of the Wild looks pretty good. Will it be worth it?
>>
>>383047397
>I live in Canada
That's your mistake.
You're better off not being a fucking leaf.
>>
>>383047397
>pirated movies won't cut it

If you're starving then just download some anime.
>>
>>383047397

the console is fucking region-free my man

you can literally get a switch console from a US/UK retailer for nearly half the price and then just get your games when they're cheaper (or hell just buy them from a US/UK retailer as well)

i dont know if getting a game from a region outside your own will affect online play but I doubt it will
>>
>>383047397
>I don't live at home with mom and tendies like most of you faggots
Sucks for you
>>
>>383047736
>you can literally get a switch console from a US/UK retailer for nearly half the price

That's not how it works
>>
>>383047397
>Mario Odyssey may well end up costing $100
Again, placeholder price.
>>
>>383047497
FPBP
>>
File: ;).jpg (22KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
;).jpg
22KB, 312x312px
>>383047397
What is it about the switch and autistic Canadians?
>>
Go garage sailing and look for a used PS2 and some interesting games.
>>
>>383048120
>and autistic Canadians?
Don't associate Canadians with autism. Its an insult to people with autism.
>>
>>383047660
Done and done.
>>
>>383048216
Think I might just buy an N64 and OoT.
>>
>>383047397
Yes you will regret it. Take it from a fellow leaf who stood in -20 weather on day 1 to get his. There's all of 3 games to play right now, and it's all but confirmed we won't be getting a new MH title on Switch. Plus there's a ton of little hardware and software faults that just make it annoying to use (left joycon desync, wifi interference within the console itself, tendency to bend with heat + moderate handheld usage, not allowing the user to handle memory storage..etc).

Wait until they inevitably release the updated version which fixes 90% of the problems and comes with substantial QoL improvments, like they ALWAYS fucking do. At the very least, wait until Q4 when more games come out for it.
>>
>>383048708
That'll cost you around 120 dollars. The retro game market is fucked man.
If you want OoT so bad just get a used wii and hack it.
>>
File: games.jpg (258KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
258KB, 1200x675px
>>383048748
I have tons of games...
>>
>>383049004
I got OoT for $60 store credit I had leftover from selling my PS3. Kinda high, I know, but I actually traded the store credit to a guy off craigslist.
>>
>>383049418
I'm only really looking to play Zelda and Mario. I know I can get some good hours out of both, and possibly Metroid as well. I hope they release the rumoured Pokemon RPG. Most of the games look extremely boring to me, though.
>>
>>383047397
i pirated that shit played for 22 hours before i put the game down and deleted it. couldnt even bother finishing the game, found it insanely boring if i bought i would have really regret it. switch is to expensive here i live in canada also
>>
>>383050458
interesting tell me more
>>
>>383050458
It looks kinda boring to me, too, desu. I can't tell if it's my age or what. I guess I just expected video games to be more at this stage. It really just seems like they are prettified PS2 games, still.
>>
>>383049418
While I enjoy my switch, you cannot say that most of those are system sellers.
>>
>>383047736
Retard.
>>
>>383051506
it sold the system to me...?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.