[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For years I've seen people praise Wind Waker as a fantastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

For years I've seen people praise Wind Waker as a fantastic game that people only needed to get over the toony graphics and they'd enjoy.

What bullshit! I just finished Wind Waker and it was SHIT. SHIT Japanese story, SHIT boring gameplay, and the music wasn't even as good as past Zelda titles.

The ONLY good thing about Wind Waker was the fucking graphics. And like Call of Duty, graphics mean nothning in making a game actually good.

I'm actually mad at how bad this game is. What fucking bullshit, hours and hours of tedium waiting to sail to small boring islands. It's almost like a phone game in how much filler and forced waiting there is. Only 5 dungeons, simple enough for a baby to beat with how linear and hand held they are. What a fucking meme game.
>>
I should really replay WW. Cozy sailing around, discovering new islands and lugging treasures.
>>
>>383028665
Isn't it great there is a easy, completely natural feeling grid to sort all the tiny islands.

I mean, it's almost like each tiny, tiny island is it's only level. But that's not quite right, if each one was a level in another game they'd be laughably small.
>>
>>383027952
>shit gameplay
All 3D Zeldas play the exact same. This one just had an occasional "Press A for a counter!!" Thing.
>shit Japanese story
If you think too deeply about Zelda games you'll find that stories aren't their strong points. Majors Mask is hailed as the best game ever and it was just "Skullkid happens to put on an evil mask that makes him want to destroy a random town for the pranks"
>shit music
I mean I can't argue with you on that but I disagree
>>
>>383029281
It's all derivative and sub par, relying on newer tech and orchestra to back up lack of ideas. The Wind Temple is clearly a rip on the Forrest Temple music of Ocarina of Time, and the entire time I was listening to it I could only think, "Man, I'd rather be listening to that music instead."
>>
The game is way too easy, and has too much pointless backtracking.

>SHIT Japanese story
It's pretty basic, but got surprisingly heavy at the end. Considering the story of most Zelda games is nothing special, I was pleasantly surprised.

>music wasn't even as good as past Zelda titles
Objectively shit taste.
>>
>>383027952
Still better then twilight princess or skyward sword.
>>
OP is replying to himself. There were three replies and only three posters (including OP).

One of these posts are OP's.
>>383028665
>>383028998
>>383029281
>>
>>383029281
quality and number of dungeons fluctuates between each 3D title. WW has the fewest and worst dungeons.
>>
>>383030098
The middle one is OP, replying to someone else. That's not a conspiracy, don't be a sperg.
>>
File: 1454692939151[1].jpg (167KB, 1276x526px) Image search: [Google]
1454692939151[1].jpg
167KB, 1276x526px
WW had the best ganon
despite having fewer dungeons and overall easier combat than other zeldas, it has a more interesting world and islands to explore making it one of the better zeldas imo
>>
>>383030478
>WW had the best ganon

This is the biggest meme I've ever seen. WW Ganon is the same asshole from OoT. He's not a tragic villain, he's a genocidal power-hungry asshole.

Thank you for reminding me why WW is such a fucking blight on the Zelda franchise.
>>
>>383030310
I wouldn't say worst but yeah I guess it barely has dungeons. Never thought about it until now
>>
>>383030371
ok op
>>
>>383030728
>WW Ganon is the same asshole from OoT.

No he's not. He might not be a tragic villain but he actually has a bit of characterization unlike OoT Ganon. Try playing the game again.
>>
WW has best princess, though.
>>
>>383027952
Wow it's almost like you don't like something. Good thing you made this thread about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.