[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to play this on PC? >inb4 just watch the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 65905_front.jpg (82KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
65905_front.jpg
82KB, 640x736px
Is there any way to play this on PC?

>inb4 just watch the cutscenes on youtube
>>
>>383019778
>https://rpcs3.net/

Good luck getting anything higher than 2fps, and that's if you have a very high end PC
>>
Literally no.

Just grab a cheap, used PS3 bundle somewhere + the MGS Legacy Collection. Vola - the definitive way of playing ALL the MGS games ever created, on a single machine, most in glorious HD.
>>
>>383019778
Nope. If you are patient, you can wait until you can play it on an emulator.
>>
Buy a ps3 on 3.55, install CFW, play backups. Shouldnt be more than $120.
>>
>>383021018
Is this possible on super slim
>>
>>383019778
>>inb4 just watch the cutscenes on youtube

There was some 13h torrent with every boss fight, codec, and cut scene. Best movie of 2008.
>>
>>383021267
No. Supers are terrible in all possible way.

>>383021587
>le movie may may
These people never understand how much pure GAMEPLAY feats there are that add and form the entire saga. MGS4 especially has great gameplay, even more so if you can discipline yourself to stealth.
>>
>>383021934
Oh I know. But that torrent was literally a movie.
>>
>>383021934
The best thing about MGS4 is replayability. You can tackle mission in so many different ways.
>>
>>383022213
True that. I was honestly surprised how many routes and options I found for different scenes on my replay runs.
>>
>>383021934
I agree that the core gameplay from MGS 4 is the second best behind MGS V, but despite good gameplay mechanics, the movie meme is right in that case, MGS 4 is almost 60-70% cutscenes and codec, not like in TLOU were you can say that almost everyone memed it as a movie clearly doesn't have a PS3 or 4 and never played the game (because it has very few cut scenes and very large levels to explore), but for MGS 4 it's kinda true, the ending alone is a fucking 2 hour movie and the shortest cut scene in the game is 20 fucking minutes.
>>
IF they ever manage to make a working PS3 emulator, you will know. Trust me. You will be unable to NOT know.
>>
>>383022807
>MGS 4 is almost 60-70% cutscenes and codec
Nope, the cutscenes:gameplay ratio is exactly 6:4, which coincidentally is the same ratio as MGS2, which people somehow seem to NOT have a problem with, no matter that majority of its "cutscenes" are in Codec screen.

And speaking of the Codec, MGS4 has probably the lowest amount of obligatory codec conversations out of all the original games.

>not like in TLOU were you can say that almost everyone memed it as a movie clearly doesn't have a PS3 or 4 and never played the game
Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a biased retard.
Yes, I have both PS3 and 4.
Yes, I played TLOU. For the very first time, just last fall.
It was a goddamn movie, from beginning to the end. In the worst possible "modern" way: mixing "cinematic" trash INTO the gameplay, resulting these sloooow exposition walking sections, annoying "do this EXACTLY as we say, or you DIE instantly!" scenes, and overall very non-userfriendly gaming experience.
>>
>tfw made almost a grand flashing other peoples PS3's with my E3 back when the PS3 was still popular
Good times.

If you can find a PS3 on downgradable firmware go for it, otherwise just go to gamestop and ask to look at serials on the used PS3's (they should let you do this, I've done it before but some stores are dicks) and buy an E3 flasher to downgrade yourself. It requires a bit of technical knowhow but it's not too hard.
>>
>>383023391
demons souls is already at like 20fps
>>
File: DeS_after.jpg (193KB, 1227x720px) Image search: [Google]
DeS_after.jpg
193KB, 1227x720px
>>383024047
heh
>>
File: IMG_1930.jpg (27KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1930.jpg
27KB, 300x221px
Maybe you can play it on ps now, though it works only in us and a couple of other contries.
>>
> tfw love the high weirdness in 4.
> tfw we'll never see another mgs set in the future.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.