[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got it for 10$, never played an Uncharted game. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images (35).jpg (25KB, 341x431px) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
25KB, 341x431px
Just got it for 10$, never played an Uncharted game.
What can I expect?
>>
Uncharted games
>>
>>383010359
Are they fun, tho?
>>
>>383010293
3 pretty good cover-shooters with some good set pieces and decent stories.
>>
A trilogy of games where some things get improved but the biggest problems never change

And then the fourth game finally fixes it but then fuck you it's the last Drake game
>>
2>3>1
>>
>>383010814
correct. all are fun.
>>
>>383010293
>>383010526

You can expect boredom. Try to take your time between games or you will get burnt.

>>383010814
This. The second is the most entertaining, the third is OK but very irregular, and the first is just not there yet.
>>
A trilogy of movies with some QTEs thrown in. And then you get beat up by a powerful black woman.
>>
They're alright. Play on Crushing.
>>383010750
Haven't played 4 yet, what gets fixed?
>>
>>383010293
1 is meh, 2 is great, 3 is shit
>>
>>383011069
>Haven't played 4 yet, what gets fixed?
Enemies stop being aimbots
Combat areas are expanded to allow more movement than the stifling obstacle-course design of earlier games
Stealth is a viable option and you can completely sneak through encounter areas without killing a single enemy
Nate is beefier, so you have time to react when getting fired at
Difficulty curve is more tightly controlled, no more gauntlets of heavily-armored minigun soldiers halfway through the game

Oh and the final boss is actually a proper fight for once
>>
>>383011069
>Play on Crushing.
No, don't do this to yourself OP. Uncharted is best when you play it jumping from cover to cover and spraying blindly while rushing to melee. Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 enemies are bullet sponges while Drake is made of paper.

Thankfully this isn't a problem in Uncharted 4 though.
>>
>>383010293
good game, enjoy it. all the Uncharted games are great (except 1, I guess).

ignore the /v/ autismos, they are mad as fuck they can't pirate it on PC. when the PS3 gets decent emulation (in 10 years time) they will be sucking this games dick hard.
>>
Ten bucks is a damn good deal whether the games are good or mediocre to you. You'll get your money's worth either way.
>>
>>383010293
2 is the best one.
>>
A decent cover shooter trilogy where the third game completely forgets what pacing is.
>>
>>383014789
The fight against the jinn was fun. Boss "fight" was shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.