[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>huge >shallow >most quests are Follow the marker =>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>huge
>shallow
>most quests are Follow the marker => Kill/Find => Bring back
>randomized loot
>unbalanced and poses to challenge
>everything feels the same
>BUT IT'S POPULAR AND WON HUNDREDS OF AWARDS SO IT MEANS IT'S GOOD
Seriously, why are Witcher 3 fans so obnoxious? TW1/2 never had such cancerous fanbase.
>>
Popularity brings shit, see the Souls series.
>>
>>383004865
*blocks your path*
My peanus weanus of course XD
>>
>The most discussed game of E3 2017 is a 2011 Bethesda title

How can one developer completely dominate the industry?
>>
>>383004865
Because Dark Souls cry, far more obnoxiously, that every game should be made for them, acclaim for an unrelated title from everyone else be damned.
>>
>>383004937
>>383007814
>muh Souls
>muh BOTW
Pathetic.
>>
>>383008283
>muh /v/

The idea that Witcher 3 is bad because it should have appealed to /v/ (soulsfags) rather than to the 250 award givers and innumerable "normies" is retarded. Obviously the grievances they have with the game are in regard to things that most people simply do not care about and that do not affect their ability to have fun.

>muh challenge
And "everything should be dark souls" was the subject of mockery even before the release of Witcher 3.
>>
>>383009330
>Souls invented challenge
Witcher 3 fans, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>383009457
Souls didn't invent challenge but they're certainly the fanbase most apt to whine about the lack of it. And about Witcher.
>>
>>383009586
Maybe they want the gameplay to be actually fun, rather than an awesome button spamfest that you have go through to get to the next cinematic cutscene?
>>
>>383009989
>to actually be fun
>for them
>not for everyone else

That's what makes them obnoxious. Even Sonicfags don't demand that every game be like Sonic.
>>
>>383010072
>everyone else
So for people who don't play games? Maybe you should try /tv/ instead of /v/?
>>
>>383010193
>so people who don't play games

I'm pretty sure the critics giving out awards, who play games professionally, play games.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (316KB, 695x726px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
316KB, 695x726px
>>383010281
Educate yourself.
>>
>>383010408
I don't even see what your point is. That there's a critic you don't like? Witcher 3 wasn't acclaimed by a single critic.
>>
>>383010565
>muh awards
Case in point.
>>
>>383010638
>muh /v/

Completely retarded.
>>
>>383006578
False, shadow of war stole the show.
>>
>>383006578
Skyrim has some out of this world staying power. I'm genuinely surprised by it. Even Nintendo has bowed down to the Todd.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.