[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you only be considered gud if you beat the game and every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: dark-souls-iii-in-review.jpg (573KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-iii-in-review.jpg
573KB, 800x600px
can you only be considered gud if you beat the game and every boss without summoning?
>>
That is the absolute minimum for being considered gud, yes.
>>
DS3 bosses are about as easy to solo as with summons.
>>
I can't get past pontiff sulyvahn. Why can't I git gud?
I have completed number 1.
>>
>>383004669
just stop now
if you can't beat pontiff there's no chance you'll beat the nameless king
>>
>>383004669
I cheesed him with parries in the first phase and magic in the 2nd.
>>
>>383004796
I thought nameless was easier.
>>
File: file.png (138KB, 256x369px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138KB, 256x369px
Artificial Difficulty: The game.
>>
>>383004885
is 2 harder than 3? i thought it was the other way around
>>
>>383004079
>SUMMONING
>EVER
Disgusting, I bet they play with acheivements turned on as well, the fucking filth.
>>
>>383004796
Most people struggle with different bosses for different reasons, much more than in the other souls games.
I had a lot of trouble with Pontiff, Aldrich, and the Twin Princes, but found Nameless King and Soul of Cinder fairly easy.
>>
>>383004853
Nameless IS easier... Without parrying, Sulyvahn is by far the hardest boss in the main game
>>
>>383004079
I summoned for every difficult boss, why wouldn't I? Souls is not about the boss fights.
>>
>>383005265
filthy casual
did you play it on your ps4 as well?
vomit inducing, tbqh
>>
>>383004079
>>383004885

these games being hard is a meme, absolutely nothing is "difficult" if you get infinity chances to beat a boss without having to replay the whole game after losing your lives/continues or whatever.

you are only gud if you impose limited lives of no more than 3 deaths (accidental counts too, so be careful) or roguelike/hardcore rule.
>>
>>383004079
no. youre only good if you beat the games without summoning or grinding of any kind and staying below SL 70 and without watching videos and using a wiki like a faggot
>>
>>383005334
PS4 Pro has framerates nice enough. I think the bosses I summoned for were Pontiff, Twin Princes and Darkeater Midir.

DS3 does a really poor job of making you learn, the first seven bosses are total pushovers that die to r1 spam and then they throw hard bosses against you. Bloodborne is way better with Gascoigne teaching you everything you need to know.
>>
>>383004796
Im being serious i beat nameless second try ng+3 yeah i didn't play him till then but i died to pontiff over 15 times there is allways that one boss that fucks you up every time.
>>
The only definition of "gud" in this game is rolling and R1ing. This gets you through the entire game.
>>
>>383005056
>Bosses are ass
>too many enemies at once
>>
>>383004079
Summoning is absolute easy mode, if you summoned for a boss you didn't really beat it.
>>
>>383005461
Game Overs are not any more difficult they are just more punishing.
>>
>>383004079
DS1 is harder for me
>>
>>383004079
>>383007572
>waaah im a faggot you can only play a game one way
>>
File: 1431541135953.jpg (59KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
1431541135953.jpg
59KB, 257x257px
>>383005461
>the consequences of failure determine the difficulty
>>
>>383007825
>upset casual
laffin at u my man
>>
>>383004079
If you summoned at any stage you haven't actually beaten the game.
>>
>if you used a game mechanic you didn't play it right
soulsbabies, ladies and gentlesirs
>>
>>383005461
>having to replay the whole game after losing your lives/continues or whatever.
this is real artificial difficulty
doing things you've already done again =/= difficulty
it's a system designed for you to put more coins in the machine
>>
>>383008259
It's not a mechanic, it's literally the auto pilot mode for people so retarded they lack basic pattern recognition.
>>
>>383004079
That's like minimum. Absolute lowest state of "gud".

Try no-healing run. And then no-damage run.

inb4
>"b-b-but that's impossible"
it's not and it's pretty easy
consumables only is much harder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeNhMG97nu0
>>
>>383004079
I used a a summon for the deacon, that's about it. Am I not gud?
>>
>>383005461
There are multiple consequences for failure, each game making it more punishing. The "game over" era of games is over and Im fucking glad
>>
Nah. You have to beat it SL1 on NG+7 naked with only fists to be considered good.
>>
>>383008529
>it's not a mechanic because it's stupid
It's still a fucking mechanic anon. It doesn't matter who they put it in there for, just because you think it's stupid and for babies doesn't mean it's not a mechanic. Have you ever done any critical thinking in your life?
>>
>>383008779
and then do it all over again on NG+12
>>
>>383004079
I never got the point of summoning, bosses and areas are boring as shit with summons.
The only boss I think summons are acceptable is shit eater madir, only because he's unfun.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.