[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that you won't see this screen in the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
daily reminder that you won't see this screen in the next Mario game.
>inb4 game over screens were a mistake
>>
alright
>>
So?
>>
I don't think i've ever seen a game over screen in a 3d mario game.
>>
File: mario_gas_choke1.webm (392KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mario_gas_choke1.webm
392KB, 480x360px
>>
>>382993310
Nobody cares. Find some other retarded thing to shitpost about.
>>
>>382993310
Didn't see that screen in that game or any subsequent mario games. Even 3D World's crown-crown.
>>
>>382993310
I don't think anyone saw that screen to believe with, anon.
>>
each Mario game has a different game over screen though
>>
>anti-nintendo fags suck so much they get a game over in fucking bing bing wahoo
>and now they are actually sad to see it go
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
>>
>>382993735
This. Even post 64, 50 coins for a 1-up was a mistake.
>>
>>382993310
Game Overing in Super Mairo 64, if you do manage to get one, only actually matters if you're in one of the Bowser fights. Most of the time, the only difference between dying in a stage and getting a game over is that the latter requires you to re-traverse the castle, a non-issue that just takes a trivial amount of time. Only in the Bowser Fights is there a difference, as dying to Bowser will kick you out of the fight, but not out of the Bowser level, allowing you to get right back to the fight, where as Game Overing would mean you had to go through the Bowser level again. This is only applicable to THREE missions in the game though.
I imagine Super Mario Odyssey removed them because of the introduction of Check Points in the bigger worlds, meaning that a Game Over would probably put you back at the start of the world, a big difference compared to just dying. Game Overs would have a big impact, but they didn't have that much of an impact in 64 or Sunshine, so you aren't losing much compared to those games.
>>
I haven't seen a Game Over screen in a Mario game since Mario 3.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.