[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally killed Arianna, trying to kill the umbilical thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I accidentally killed Arianna, trying to kill the umbilical thing to pick it up. I feel guilty.
>>
>>382989765
It's okay, her role was finished anyways.

Bloodborne's NPCs are pretty bad compared to DeS/DaS.
>>
>>382989915
Yeah, although I liked how they played with player's expectations with Alfred.
>>
>>382989765
>not getting the workshop and iosefka umbilicals so you can leave her and her baby alive
monster
>>
>>382990036
What expectations?
>>
>>382990106
>Not putting her out of misery after she becomes hysterical
>>
>>382990113
He's set up kind of as a Solaire-type character early on and then he beats the queen to a pulp with a wheel
Caught me off-guard first time
>>
>>382990619
Alfred was based as fuck. I was genuinely glum when I found his body.
>>
>>382989765
She dies even if you only kill the fetus.
>>
>>382990106
>leaving her alive now that her mind has been shattered after realising she was raped an impregnated by an old one, and has now given birth to an abomination
cruel
>>
>>382990619
based alfred
>>
>>382990619
>roar on a female character
if ever there was a way to completely remove any element of mercy or sanity, oh boy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.