[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So IntiCreates said at AX that they'd be willing to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Rockman.ZX.full.1569702[1].jpg (155KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
Rockman.ZX.full.1569702[1].jpg
155KB, 960x678px
So IntiCreates said at AX that they'd be willing to make another ZX game if the offer came across their desk, and if they got some funding, they'd also be willing to make a ZX style game for the Switch.

Would you guys want something like that?
>>
>>382981036
Yeah, ZX was fun and it could use a proper ending. It won't get one, though. And I wouldn't buy a Switch for it.
>>
>>382981036
I'll be the first to say it. ZX games were a lame follow up to the much more flavorful and funner Megaman Zero games.
>>
Either bring back Aile or make a new girl as cute as Aile.

That's it.
>>
>>382981350
I can understand what you mean, but Zero was finished as a series. At least ZX is colorful and has interesting transformations as a gimmick.
>>
I'd love either, as long as for a new style game the transformations are cool, and varied and fun to use in their function
>>
Id cum if they put a ZX compilation on switch then follow with a third game
Fucking love ZX
>>
>>382981350
ZX is the best megaman game, fast varied, difficult and not cluttered by bad screen resolution like zero.
Fuck your memes ZX is amazing
>>
As long as they don't split up special moves like in Advent. It just wasn't worth it, especially for Model ZX.
>>
>>382982705
I just want more cool anime transformation scenes and high budget spritework in my games
>>
File: Atlas Fanart.jpg (152KB, 871x784px) Image search: [Google]
Atlas Fanart.jpg
152KB, 871x784px
>>
It would be nice but it's not something I care about much since I won't buy a Switch. Not sure how Inti Creates would handle ZX though, none of their recent games were nearly as good. Maybe it was the help from Capcom.
>>
File: 1445567519357.jpg (276KB, 1024x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1445567519357.jpg
276KB, 1024x1043px
If they actually change the shit-tier level design then yes. I wanna see more HENSHIN possibilities.
>>
>>382986589
What shit tier level design? It's pretty solid overall, more busy than Zero games while still encouraging that fast pace
>>
Definitely. They looked and sounded great.
ZX being more fun than ZXA though with the condensed transforms, even if some of those were still pointless *cough*Model P*cough*
>>
>>382986808
To be fair, level design in Zero/ZX seems to be much more streamlined/tamer than the X series somehow.
>>
>>382987280
They're more speed focused than the X games, the series level design got more streamlined as the games became faster. I can get complaining about the eaely Zero levels which were a bit too barren but the ZX games strike a very nice balance. Hell ZXA even has the junkyard level to mix things up.
>>
>>382981036
>if the offer came across their desk
Which is never.
Look, I loved the ZX games but the genre won't sell enough today for Capcom to guaranteed another Megaman game.
You may think fat virgin nerds' bucks are more than enough for them, but they actually aren't.
>>
>>382981036

Sounds like an invitation to another kickstarter
>>
>>382987659
The "streamlined level to optimize speed" bullshit in nowaday platformers is the reason Gunvolt was not as fun for me compared to Megaman games.
The levels barely has any cool shit to interact with, the enemy types are lacking and you can just dash your whole way to the end without giving a flying fuck.
Speed is one thing, but Megaman games are also known for pixel-perfect precision and highly varied levels. Taming the gimmicks doesn't mean you have to make levels a bunch of souless bricks and empty rails.
>>
>>382984796
Am I the only one that thought Atlas was a boy?

I've always thought so until a few years ago.
>>
>>382988406
Gunvolt is actively discouraging speed thanks to its mechanics. Also no Megaman games have never been about pixel perfect precision, the few moments that approach that are an anomaly in the series. None of that applies to ZX anyway especially not expert mode since you can't tank hits and rely on lucky drops there.
>>
Advent's boss forms had a lot of potential to be enjoyable with how creative some of their gimmicks were. Would have made for some interesting level designs that could be played through in different ways. Tons of possibilities for branching paths that relied on a single forms unique play style.

They just needed enough versatility so that you weren't constantly switching back and forth between them once a roadblock appears, or not be overshadowed by model forms that make all but a few of them completely obsolete. The model forms should have really been saved as an end game prize similar to Model O from the last game, maybe make them a little overpowered to justify it. Would certainly have been better than that kitsch allude to nostalgia that we got.
>>
>>382981036
>Would you guys want something like that?
First I want Gunvolt 3 with actually good ending
Then I want a good, proper sequel to ZXA
>>
File: top_0003.jpg (45KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
top_0003.jpg
45KB, 400x240px
>>382983439
>high budget spritework
This is why I love Inti so much. Zero, ZX, Gunvolt, their sprites all look lovely and I hope they keep doing stuff like it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.