[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's 30 by the end of the game Who thought having an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 9SuMfHT.jpg (125KB, 509x700px) Image search: [Google]
9SuMfHT.jpg
125KB, 509x700px
>he's 30 by the end of the game

Who thought having an old noctis would be a good thing?
>>
>>382970078
that's the face of a man betrayed and cucked
I pity him
>>
His ingame head was too big.
>>
>>382970078
Yeah but he's 1,378 years old in demon years
>>
File: Noctis.jpg (2MB, 3785x2103px) Image search: [Google]
Noctis.jpg
2MB, 3785x2103px
i liked him more when he was older, i was getting sick of this cry baby emo fag.
>>
>>382970078

>30
>old
>(you)

Get fuckt idiot.
>>
Is it possible to play the entire game with Old Noctis? Fuck that emo cryfag look when he;s younger.
>>
>>382970078
Yeah, it was pretty fucked up of them to give him a design that was embarrassing to look at and only let you use it for a few hours. One of the many things that made you realize how much better the game could have been.
>>
>>382970657
Meant *wasn't. Young Noctis looked like shit.
>>
>>382970243
It's old by JRPG protagonist standards.
>>
>>382970078
Hey fuck you, Old Noctis was the best part of the game.
The only thing wrong with him is his scrawny ass body in his old clothes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.