[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw some anons told me this game emulates just fine >turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: mp2.jpg (31KB, 250x328px) Image search: [Google]
mp2.jpg
31KB, 250x328px
>tfw some anons told me this game emulates just fine
>turns out whenever there's more than 2 enemies on the screen, you suffer a fuckhuge slowdown

what do?
>>
buy one for the gamecube.
Its worth the price.
>>
>>382968975
Nintendont that shit on your Wii or Wii U or if you like wagglan, pirate Trilogy.
>>
>>382969036
>>382969138
Why do you guys assume I have a nintendo console? Especially if I'm fucking emulating the game
>>
>>382969138
Does Trilogy let you use a Gamecube controller for the first two games or are you forced to use the Wiimote?
>>
>>382969282
then fucking get one. gamecube can be bough as low as 25 bucks.
>>
>>382969284
You have to use the remote but it's infinitely superior so I'm not sure why you would want to use the turret controls anyway.
>>382969282
>why would you guys assume I have a Nintendo console when I want to play Nintendo games
Just buy a fucking GameCube or Wii you slut, they're like ten bucks.
>>
>>382969337
not where I live
>>
>>382969489
I just really, really hate motion controls with a passion, which is why I asked. I think I'll just play the GC versions then.
>>
>>382969507
then a Wii. no one wants a fucking Wii anymore. Get trilogy and you're done.
>>
>>382969548
I'm sorry that you're missing out on a better experience then I guess. Motion controls are mostly cancer but Prime is one of the few games where it isn't.
>>
>>382969639
nigga I aint using no damn motion control
>>
>>382969787
Well, if I end up liking the controls when I get to Prime 3 I'll go back and replay the first two games with motion controls. I've just never seen a game with motion controls that I liked, and even games like SF Zero where some people shill the controls like mad (you aren't doing that by the way, you're quite reasonable right now) pissed me off because of said controls.
>>
>>382969826
You can play Gamecube games on the Wii. Just don't get a Wii Mini.
>>
>>382968975
I recommend a regular Wii. Should be very cheap used. Softmod it and play Gamecube games natively on it from a DVD or hard drive/flash drive. You'd also be able to play with different controllers like a PS3 controller for example. From what it sounds like, you won't be able to get around spending money if you want to play Prime 2 and the Wii is your cheapest route
>>
why does the wii version use motion controls i guess its not that bad but my gamecube controller
>>
>>382969925
>shilling motion controls for SF0
I can't even imagine the kind of person you'd have to be to do this. Either way, I hope you enjoy the games, they're my favorites.
>>
File: gus-fring.jpg (121KB, 1270x719px) Image search: [Google]
gus-fring.jpg
121KB, 1270x719px
You. Can. Never. Trust. A. PC. Bro.
>>
>>382969925
Trust me anon, the motion controls for the prime games are really good. I totally get what you're saying about motion controls, but this is an exception.
>>
>>382968975
When people say a game emulates fine, they mean it emulates fine with a top of the line PC.
>>
>>382970157
Because the game was released as a WII game for the WII, people who buy it will expect to be able to play with their WII motes, not to get cucked by a screen saying "PLUG IN YOUR GAMECUBE CONTROLLER FOR THIS WII GAME LMAO"
>>
>>382970789
Why couldn't they just add the gamecube controller as an option?
>>
>>382970745
My PC is pretty good though especially for a 2004 game. I remember I emulated skyward sword just fine in it.

>>382970879

Did you play the GC ones? They had tank controls, you controlled movement AND the camera with just 1 stick, and to aim you had to look at someone and hold the L button to get into an auto aim lock on mode. If you wanted to aim manually you had to hold R, and it was fucking awful because the camera would automatically start centering itself as soon as you stopped holding the analog.

I actually use Metroid prime as examples of the "nintendo can do no wrong", and to demonstrate that nintendo is ALWAYS several steps back in a certain genre. Like, MP2 is from 2004, who the fuck even used tank controls for an FPS in 2004??? dual analog controller layout had been popular since 2001 with halo and every other fps adopting it, but noooo, nintendo had to be cool and unique
>>
>>382971247
>My PC is pretty good though especially for a 2004 game. I remember I emulated skyward sword just fine in it.

Sounds like you should tinker with your settings then.
>>
>>382971247
To be fair I would rather have the controls we had on the GC versions than play the whole game with that little C stick.
>>
>>382971423
This is the major issue desu. Nintendo simply cant into controllers
>>
>>382968975
this is considered perfect to emulatorfags. never listen to them.
>>
I played 1 with mouse and keyboard using the Wii version. Aiming was a bit slippery since I just mapped the Wii-Cursor to my mouse and put on Advanced controls, but it was still nice.
>>
>>382968975
Use ishiiruka, it's a port of Dolphin. It caches shaders.
>>
>>382973552
>port
*fork
>>
>>382973552
Dolphin supposedly does that too
>>
Get good nigger, I emulated 1 and 2 perfectly on a 6600k and 970, triple native res and AA.

Config your shit better son.
>tfw no widescreen mod for mp2

also this
>>382973552
>>
>>382974336
Doesn't MP2 have native widescreen?
>>
File: 1496226176931.jpg (20KB, 512x523px) Image search: [Google]
1496226176931.jpg
20KB, 512x523px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID FUCKING POORFAG

I AM LITERALLY LAUGHING IN REAL LIFE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.