[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start visual novel >First girl's route you finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 9a6.php.jpg (22KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
9a6.php.jpg
22KB, 398x500px
>Start visual novel
>First girl's route you finished easily the worst
>Last girl's route you finished easily the best
>tfw you finish it completely satisfied
>>
>>382951464

What VN are you talking about, Anon?
>>
>tfw you accurately predict which routes will be good just by looking at the character design
>>
>what is tsukihime
>>
sounds like katawa shoujo
>>
>only one route is good
>you played it in between all the shit ones
>>
File: 1451535217571.jpg (36KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451535217571.jpg
36KB, 457x480px
>>382954003
>shiki going insane in the mansion
>>
>>382954003
But Emi's route was great and Shizune was so, so awful.
>>
>>382954024
>Only one route is bad
>It's so bad it ruins any desire you have to play the rest
>You played this route second after greatly enjoying the first
Fucking Amane route.
>>
>you finish all the routes but you don't want it to end
>>
>>382954508
> amane route
> bad
>>
>>382954132
What's the matter anon? Didn't like comforting your very much lesbian friend With your dick ?
>>
File: 1499287204534.gif (933KB, 190x220px) Image search: [Google]
1499287204534.gif
933KB, 190x220px
>>382951464
>start VN
>first girl's route is the best
>it's all downhill from there
>>
>>382954691
Well, for as much as it was about Amane it was great, but that retarded sub-route was fucking garbage
>Everyone including the adult is collectively completely braindead just to make this unintelligent character who we make out to be a super genius seem at least somewhat intellectually competent.

How fucking hard is it to follow a cliff until it slopes down or intersects with a road?
>>
>>382951464
Dies Irae?
>>
>>382951464
>Start visual novel
>First girl's route you finished easily the worst
>not motivated enough to continue
every time
>>
>start playing VN
>whoops the main heroine just die
stop it Overdrive
>>
>>382951464
I wonder why it's so hard for others to admit that Heaven's Feel is the best route
>>
>>382955536
>Hey anon there's a great new VN translated and released, you should try it
>Tags; donkan protagonist
No thanks. This fucking tripe is so over-done
>I love protagonist-kun!
>Wut, why?
>Uhm, errr, ehhh he's a nice guy? He saved a kitten this one time when we were kids.... I guess?
>>
>>382955701
Kotomine is best girl so it must be true.
>>
File: D.S..-Dal.Segno-.full.1939136.jpg (991KB, 1271x984px) Image search: [Google]
D.S..-Dal.Segno-.full.1939136.jpg
991KB, 1271x984px
I'm playing this right now, it's pretty barebones for a VN honestly and right now I'm pretty unimpressed.

Himari's route: Not quite shit but I wasn't enjoying myself either. Especially with the forced drama at the end.

Io's route: Meh.

Hazuki's route: I'm making my way through this right now, I like it. She's voiced by best girl and she's a cute character. Easily my favorite thus far.

Noeri's route: Pretty much the girl that got me to play this game. I love her design and she's easily my favorite girl by miles and the fact that she's your cousin makes it super hot. Saving this for second to last.

Looking to be an average to below average VN, I'll probably end up dislike at least 3 out of the 5 routes.. I've played better cute girl eroges.

Also the translation is shit.
>>
Any VNs with actually interesting protagonists like Tsukihime/Grisaia, etc?
>>
>>382955836
Isn't this some spin-off to DA CAPPO or something? I tried 3 a while back and it was insufferably bad.
>>
>plays VN
>every individual route is either lacking or straight up shit
>think the true route will make it worth the time
>no, it fucking doesn't
>almost everyone you see who read it, loved it

Any Key novel and Ever17.
>>
Is anybody else too excited for utaware 3 to even play any other VNs right now?
>>
>>382955868
Cross Channel
SubaHibi
>>
>>382956006
Don't fucking get me started on Ever17 or really anything by that fucking hack writing
>Read Ever17
>Holy shit it's fucking garbage
>Dialogue is completely nonsensical tripe, people acting utterly ridiculously all the fucking time
>Exposition dumps completely at random and out of place

Years later people recommend me 999 and I could tell fairly quickly it was by the same writer, same fucking garbage contrived and contradictory plots completely bereft of anything resembling common sense.

While Key is also guilty of a lot of awful shit, especially forced drama, at least they get some things right, Little Busters was pretty good barring some of the actual routes (especially Kud, what the fuck were they thinking?)
>>
Or, the first girl is the best while the last girl is the worst

Fucking sharin no kuni
>>
>>382954972
Nah I was down for that part it was all the other shit with the writing.
>>
>>382955982
I'm not sure if they're actually related in any way outside of being made by the same company and having a similar premise. Seems like they just got tired of milking D.C and made this.
>>
>>382956425
>best girl dies 10 seconds after appearing

Never be late to your assignments, people.
>>
>>382956425
Sharin No Kuni is a sheer cliff of a VN, after the first route which is great, it just plummets, you spend the second route wondering what happened and if it'll get good again and then in the third route the ground opens up beneath you and the quality somehow gets even worse
>>
>>382951464
>start reading a book
>post about it on /tv/ because I'm looking at it with my eyes, that pretty much makes it a movie
>>
File: 1492497236924.jpg (1MB, 1288x4336px) Image search: [Google]
1492497236924.jpg
1MB, 1288x4336px
>>382951464
>Start a VN
>Best girl's route is locked behind 3 other routes and have to watch her suffer before you can get her
>>
>>382957412
What is this, I'm aroused.
>>
>>382957528
Looks like a Key game, girl randomly dies from a mysterious illness etc etc.
>>
>>382957412
This is my fetish.
>>
>>382957528
>>382957768
https://vndb.org/v14886

Not Key, although it also pulls tweest plot point later in the game like a Key game.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.