[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Peach's crown ever played any significant role in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Has Peach's crown ever played any significant role in a video game before?

Has it ever been stolen/given special powers/etc?
>>
>>382946178
How long you took to find it in one scene in Super Mario RPG determined whether you got to kiss Peach or Bowser. That's something, right?
>>
>>382946292
Yeah I'd say it is. I never knew that.
From the games i played it never served any purpose and was just wondering if i missed something.
>>
No.
>>
It would be cool if the crown was magic and it was the only reason peach is attractive. Maybe she has to go on an adventure to retrieve it and over the course of her adventure she meets up with the other Mario characters who dont recognize her because she's now ugly as fuck.

Thoughts?
>>
In smash bros she uses it to smack mother fuckers with her forward air. Does a lot of knock back it's great.
>>
File: 1488487676516.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
1488487676516.png
176KB, 658x545px
>>382946924
I like that idea, maybe the jewels came out too so there's more to collect than just 1 item
>>
>>382946178

One of Peach's better attacks in Smash is her forward air where she takes her crown and bashes someone's fucking face in with it.
>>
>>382946924
Would be a good story, although probably too deep (and questionably mature/dark) for a Mario-esqe game.
>>
>>382947745
Maybe she remains the same but for whatever reason nobody recognizes her without her crown. That would lighten the mood.
>>
>>382946178
It's the sweetspot of her fair in smash
>>
>>382948290
And as someone who's melee training partner is a peach main I've learned to hate that thing
>>
>>382948290
>>382947491
>>382946987
>>382946292
so thats it?
>>
>>382949974
Barneyfag should target you degenrate barafags
>>
amazing thread
>>
>>382948648
it appears in pikmin 2 as a treasure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.