[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sony should release a PS2 that supports HDMI and that upscales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: PS2-Fat-Console-Set.jpg (2MB, 2720x3300px) Image search: [Google]
PS2-Fat-Console-Set.jpg
2MB, 2720x3300px
Sony should release a PS2 that supports HDMI and that upscales PS2 games to highest resolution and smoothes the edges and shortens loading times, that has wireless controller and build in internet, because PS3 and PS4 don't support PS2 games and i don't want to plug in that old console everytime and look at those games from that shitty quality on my HDTV. I've played Vice City on PS3 that i bought from PSN and it looked much better with the smoothing option and resolution and colors looked better too.
>>
Are you the same guy begging for a 1080p dreamcast?
>>
File: DarkCloud - emu hi-res.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DarkCloud - emu hi-res.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
Upscaling does jack shit to resolution. It just stretches it up.
You're asking for an up-conversion, which all those HD remasters do.

Anyway, just get a mid-tier PC and learn the joys of emulation.
>>
>>382939734
Well the smoothing does help and PS2 console doesn't have it
>>
>>382939614
No
>>
>>382939363
>Sony should release a console that will recieve no support with new games so I can nostalgia fag hard while also being a graphics whore because I'm too stupid, lazy or poor to build a gaming PC

Did I cover everything?
>>
>>382940059
I have all these ps2 games laying around, i don't want to get rid of them because i don't have space for crt tv to play PS2
>>
>>382939363
Component cables work surprisingly well for playing on an hdtv.
>>
>>382940348
Nah they still look like shit with jaggies
>>
>>382940059
>implying sony couldn't just put most of the ps2 cataloge on it's PSN
>>
>>382939734
>Upscaling does jack shit to resolution
If we allow OP a bit of leeway on his language you can easily take it to mean a PS2 with slightly better hardware that internally increases resolution of the games just like an emulator has the capability to do.
>>
>>382939363
>Sony should release a PS2 that supports HDMI and that upscales PS2 games to highest resolution and smoothes the edges and shortens loading times, that has wireless controller and build in internet,
So, you mean a PS3? Perhaps you should have bought a PS3 instead of falling for le $600 meme.
>>
>>382940759
I'm in love with how my ps2 looks over component. Admittedly it looks much better on my CRT when compared to my LED
>>
File: playstation-40300-41324140322.jpg (163KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
playstation-40300-41324140322.jpg
163KB, 512x448px
The 240p resolution on ps2 makes alot of games age badly compared to games that are 480p on og xbox.
>>
>>382940059
>it's another PCMR fag thinks his half broken emulator is an answer to everything post
lel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.