[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After war is over the Stormcloaks plan to take the fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
>After war is over the Stormcloaks plan to take the fight against the Dominion

HOW? The stormcloaks were fighting to a standstill against a single Imperial legion. How would an isolated Skyrim possibly stand against the Dominion alone?

What is the strategy of sending an army wielding iron weapons against elven armour equipped high elven battle mages?
>>
>>382928696
Why do muslim sandpeople insist on waging jihad against 1st world countries they have no hope of defeating?
>>
>>382928897

1st world countries in the real world do not genocide the local populations anymore.

The Thalmor would not give a shit. In fact it would make things quicker.
>>
>tfw anything to do with stormcloaks or the imperials felt like an afterthought
>all the battles were shit tier because bethesda uses a godawful engine
>>
File: 1479842433852.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479842433852.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>382928696
>Nord rebels with next to no support takes on the imperial legion
>even have a genuine chance of winning
>nu-empire faggots think they could do any better against the high elves they enabled back in the aftermath of Oblivion
The Empire is dead and died in Oblivion and you retards are causing more suffering by forcing to continue to exist.
>>
>>382928696

Well I guess Ulfric would declare Talos worship back in vogue and openly start back the practices once banned. This is specifically to bait the Dominion to attack.

Dominion expeditionary forces would be operating at their logistical limit attacking the poor and snowy northern lands. Ulric would likely concentrate his forces on the mountain passes and if that fails, retreat to the interior waging guerilla warfare. Perhaps he hoped to inspire the Red Gurds and even Imperials to rise up along the way to catch the army off balance.

If they land an invasion fleet to the north however, the Nords would be sort of at their mercy.

Of course if I was a Thalmor commander I would simply invade and destroy a now vulnerable and weakened Empire in order to specifically draw the Nords south where my chances of success are higher.

If the Nords take this bait i would send a Thalmor death fleet to the northern coast to ravage the countryside and leave lots more new "bretons". If they dont take the bait, I get to kick the empire while its down.
>>
>>382928696
>Step 1: Get the Dragonborn, an aspect of Akatosh on your side
>Step 2: Destroy whoever your enemies are with god power
>Step 3: There is no step 3
They can survive if you help them, otherwise they're boned same with the empire if you think they'll try to backstab the elves with you on their side.
>>
>>382929884
>game gives you the chance to end a civil war by yourself
>beth will pull the old your character became a mad god or went on a quest to another continent and disappeared bullshit again
>>
>>382929841
>Thalmor death fleet
Get real man. The "great Thalmor navy was a fucking footnote likely due to them getting their shit kicked it early in the war
>>
>>382929884
Not really, the Stormcloaks are supported by the Dominion because they need to keep the Empire busy in Skyrim and eventually force it to send more troops
Elves can't start another war agaist the Empire, they simply don't have enough troops anymore, they can't replace them and the White Concordant is more beneficial to humans than Thalmor
Learn TES lore
Mer always lose agaist humans in the long run
>>
File: 1499221205436.png (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499221205436.png
165KB, 500x500px
>>382928897
But they are defeating the 1st worlders.
>>
>>382928696
Stormcloak are Thalmor bitches
Fucking Ulfric sold himself to the Dominion and if you kill him Tsun deny him the access to the Hall of Valor because in life he betrayed friends and the very Nordkin.
His ancenstor aren't smiling at him
>>
Stormcloaks were a thalmor psyop
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.