[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dismissed dismas because I thought he was the other retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

I dismissed dismas because I thought he was the other retarded highwayman I hired
should I restart to be able to get the achievement?
I just reached lvl3 with a few toons and I'm on week 15
>>
File: ADjpHlS[1].jpg (211KB, 1454x1682px) Image search: [Google]
ADjpHlS[1].jpg
211KB, 1454x1682px
>bringing an antiquarian to a long mission
>>
File: 20170705203057_1.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170705203057_1.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>382921775
>bringing 2 antiquarians to a mission.
>>
>>382921278
>toons
>>
File: 1437104703335.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1437104703335.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>382921910
cant wait to have 4 antiquarians to champion and and get that event that lets me bring any level heros to any mission. then proceed to do a long green mission with 4 of them

because after that run i noticed you actually get a chance to drop antiques for each antiquarian seperatly
>>
>>382921910
those are 2 full stacks of both antiques 4 big gems and lots stacks of 3k gold plus some other shit
>>
>>382921278
Unless you're aiming to get all the achievements then why bother?
Ive kept them alive til the end but it doesn't give you anything and they hog up spots the entire time.
In my current playthrough they both died terribly
>>
>>382923452
will it take me a lot to finish the game on radiant? I'd play another time just to get that achievement, but it it takes a lot I'd rather restart now
>>
>>382923875
Since the level restrictions are pulled the grinding is a lot easier, and money is easy to make.
>>
which antiquarian moves aren't dogshit? the standard attack seems usable, much better than healing or blighting 1 damage
>>
>>382921775
>picking up heirlooms on a dosh run
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.