[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obsidian gives you the opportunity to add one (1) new companion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: nvnpcs.jpg (467KB, 821x594px) Image search: [Google]
nvnpcs.jpg
467KB, 821x594px
Obsidian gives you the opportunity to add one (1) new companion to the New Vegas remaster, the catch is that it has to be a pre-existing NPC.

>Who do you choose?
>What perks do they give you?
>What is their companion quest?
>>
lightswitch waifu robot body
>>
>>382918960
Preston garvy.
>>
>>382918960
Fisto. No contest.
>>
>>382918960
victor
straight shooter: 50% reduction to all weapon spread
quest for non-house routes involves freeing him from house control
quest for legion/ncr routes involves giving him the securitron upgrades
quest for all routes involves seeking out a prototype securitron upgrade that further upgrades him past what the base upgrades do, giving both him and you +3 to dt and giving victor +3 to weapon dt as well
>>
Legate Lanius
>>
>>382918960
I didn't find a companion in Fallout 3 until I was nearly finished with the game.

I kept fucking leaving him behind when I went inside buildings because I kept getting ambushed and his attacking the enemy made me forget I told him not to follow me.
>>
>>382918960
Lucius
We need to balance things out where you have a pro-Legion companion who also leaves if you choosr any other option.
>>
>>382920435
Actually to correct something, he should leave if you choose NCR or House. If you go independent you have to convince him with a speech check to stay with you.
>>
>>382920435
Vulpes would be a significantly better choice. What with being an undercover agent and not Caesar's chief bodyguard.
>>
Anyone who doesn't choose Billy Knight is insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKtAXzjyHQ4
>>
>>382920858
Billy Knight is amazing but a Legion companion really is a no-brainer to add.
>>
File: Fantastic.jpg (373KB, 1050x751px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic.jpg
373KB, 1050x751px
The others can't even compete.
>>
File: Jack_of_Diamonds.jpg (78KB, 368x515px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_of_Diamonds.jpg
78KB, 368x515px
swank
basically benny but he isnt as much of an asshole
>>
>>382920827
Yeah, he could start following you since outside the Tops in Vegas, it really sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>382920827
>infiltrating NCR camps with Vulpes
This could work
Damn I wish the Legion was expanded more, so much potential was missed
>>
>>382920965
ulysses?
>>
>>382918960
>The King
That's like saying that Caesar should be a companion
>>
>>382921328
Ulysses was repurposed, he won't work anymore.
>>
>>382918960
How the fuck do none of you plebes not go for the only badass mormon to ever appear in fiction? He should give you a perk that doubles your resistance to fire and, in fact, temporarily increases all your damage while you're actively on fire.
>>
>>382921565
>He should give you a perk that doubles your resistance to fire and, in fact, temporarily increases all your damage while you're actively on fire.
Most companion perks are nonsense but this is pushing to too far into zany territory.
>>
>>382921565
Graham has his hands full with keeping the remnants of the New Canaanites safe and wants to put his past actions in the Legion behind him

It would be kind of a dick move to ask him to come back to the Mojave to help fight over the thing that got him immolated in the first place
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (100KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
100KB, 1152x720px
How about this jokester
He could open up new dialogue options, and constantly beg you for med x. I think he should roll around in a wheelchair
>>
>>382921861
>Most companion perks
The only absurd ones are Whiskey Rose and Stealth Girl

In fact, Joshua Graham's regular companion perk is pretty stupid as is
>Joshua Graham has taught you how to shoot better
>Conveniently forget it when he's not standing next to you
>>
Christine as I dont want my companions voicing their shitty opinions all the time
>>
>>382921069
This
>>
>>382921196
There is mod for Vulpes as companion, i had a good time beating shit out of profligates with him. Feels bad that obsidian didn't made edgy legion companion.
>>
>>382918960
Shisio
>>
>>382922735
>Feels bad that obsidian didn't finish the full Legion story arc
Fixed that for you
>>
>>382921069
only if you can sell him to the white glove society
>>
>>382922589
*Motions anger towards you*
>>
The only correct choice that would expand upon the original game would be having Benny as a companion who redeems himself at the end of his quest chain.
>>
>>382922924
>Mortimer turns him down in case he has some kind of infectious brain disease
>>
>>382922410
>I think he should roll around in a wheelchair
i would laugh my ass off
>>
>>382922410
>companion quest gives him bionic legs from big mt
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.