[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you lied to me.. for weeks.. if you were killed.. I wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: elena.jpg (69KB, 622x756px) Image search: [Google]
elena.jpg
69KB, 622x756px
>you lied to me.. for weeks.. if you were killed.. I wouldn't have even known about it
>>
>>382913389
>play a game recently
>find a screencap of a scene you just saw that effected you
>post it on /v/ to see what people say

Why do people do this?
>>
>>382913464
what else are you gonna fucking talk about in a video game board you goddamn autist
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>You're right you're not my daughter
gets me every time
>>
>>382913650
Somehow I'm the autist?

Maybe just talk about the game instead of softRPing in the OP post. It's some pretty autistic shit, I don't see how calling something this autistic, autistic, is autistic. understand now you autist?

But if you just want to talk about how great Uncharted 4 is, I agree. There you go.
>>
>>382913671
joel is cool ellie is a gross lesbian

make tlou2 about joel, fuck ellie
>>
>>382913791
yeah, you are the only one sperging out here pal
>>
>>382913945
>ellie is a gross lesbian
nah I thought she was a qt daughterfu

but yeah in the new one shes gross with the tats and new face/hair
>>
>>382913791
kill yourself, honestly itll save you a lot of pain from the social anxiety you most likely already face in the long run
>>
>best scene in the game
>woman appears shortly after to ruin everybody's fun
TRUE 2 LYFE
>>
>>382914152
She was in the right. She loves him to death, and him just going off like that isn't very nice. It's very selfish.
>>
>>382913791
>quote from the game
>"softRPing"

>that whole third sentence

jesus christ
>>
>>382914276
It's because she made him play crash bandicoot
>>
>>382913389
>>382913671
Am I the only one who thinks that the faces were actually better in TLOU than in Uncharted 4?

The faces in Uncharted 4 are too... soft I guess?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.