[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.kickstarter.com/project s/99831120/arcana-heart-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0976.jpg (215KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
215KB, 1024x576px
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game

Examine just started their kickstarter to bring the neeest version of AH3 to steam. I want to back it but the fact that they don't mention the netcode is very concerning to me. Anything less than GGPO is unacceptable in 2017.
>>
>this dumb over sexualization

No thanks. Grow up.
>>
Every single time I buy this series there is something wrong with it.

The USA version had region locked online for the last game so the netplay was DoA.

Is this one fixed? I want to like this series but jesus christ I will not pay full price with all the money I wasted on it in the past.

Does it have a challenge mode at least?
>>
>>382911769
There's no mention of a challenge mode on the campaign page so I'm guessing it wont have one.
>>
>>382911650
why don't you grow up from that dumb generation x style passive aggressive garbage attitude you have with this phony persona you generate over the internet you fucking idiot

fine pewter portraits of general apathy and major boredom singing "whatever and ever amen"
>>
>>382911769
Why woyld you ask questions about a kickstarter like it's a finished game
>>
File: 1497334826682.jpg (52KB, 404x555px) Image search: [Google]
1497334826682.jpg
52KB, 404x555px
100k goal is kind of steep for a niche fighter like this, hope they make it. ah is pretty fun
>>
File: LOVE.png (1MB, 1225x970px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE.png
1MB, 1225x970px
post you're waifus!
>>
The only reason I bought Love Max was to get the translated scenarios from the mobile game. One damn character and arcana isn't going to make me buy it
>>
>>382911375
>>382912449
>edgelord girl on the left is unable to stop herself from posing like Kamen Rider

Alright this is pretty cute
>>
File: RoShit.png (48KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
RoShit.png
48KB, 540x375px
>>382911650
Don't even care about the oversexualization, but I have to say that design is BB Makoto-tier horrible.

What the fuck is she wearing?
>>
File: LOVEMAX!!!!!.jpg (454KB, 1280x783px) Image search: [Google]
LOVEMAX!!!!!.jpg
454KB, 1280x783px
>>
>>382911375
>a kickstarter

>arcsys dont want to release it like they did with lovemax.

This doesnt look good, i dont think they will fulfill their goal.

Did lovemax sold really that bad?
>>
>>382911375
Isn't both the Blood Arcana and the new character absolute garbage?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.