[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw a fgc player calls friendlies "casuals" >mfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: dsvdsa.jpg (32KB, 630x330px) Image search: [Google]
dsvdsa.jpg
32KB, 630x330px
>mfw a fgc player calls friendlies "casuals"
>mfw a fgc player calls casting "commentary"
>mfw a fgc player calls tech skill "execution"
>mfw a fgc player calls guessies "mixups"
>mfw a fgc player calls dash dancing "footsies"
>mfw a fgc player calls hit-stun followthroughs "combos"
>mfw a fgc player calls a meta reversal a "counter pick"
>mfw a fgc player calls a hit deny a "block"
>mfw a fgc player calls natural talent "autism"
>>
>>382900346
what fgc means
>>
>>382900346
wtf is a fgc
>>
>>382901754
>>382901847
Fighting game community, i think
>>
>>382900346
smash is for kids and autists and autistic kids
>>
>>382900346
What do you call that kind of hairstyle?
>>
File: smashkyle.jpg (152KB, 1033x328px) Image search: [Google]
smashkyle.jpg
152KB, 1033x328px
>mfw a fgc player calls a strange water dousing activity a "bath"
>>
>>382902336
Experienced gentleman
>>
File: 1477016697159.jpg (95KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1477016697159.jpg
95KB, 850x850px
>smash
>everyone dashes back and forth autistically until someone makes a mistake they could have avoided by not being autistic
>whoever can do the cheap trick without fucking up wins
trash is a joke, there is no execution and there are no players that truly try to win through perfecting their play and instead just play the same until they get lucky
>>
>>382903085
dash dancing gets beaten by dash attacks
>>
File: 1490860694918.jpg (29KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
1490860694918.jpg
29KB, 250x218px
>>382902709
>We don't play the latest game because we don't like it
I know this is a bait image and all the arguments are always countered, but this is one of the weirdest complaints I've seen targeted against Smashfags. Saying they're stupid or autistic for not playing Brawl over Melee, or Smash 4 over Melee.
There are people who refuse to play Skyrim over Morrowind because it offers a more shallow RPG experience. They target completely different audiences. Why should I play a game that's not made for me?
The only reason people jump on the new Street Fighter is because there's money behind it. Capcom actually supports their games and want the newest one to be in the spotlight to promote it. Otherwise, we'd still see 3rd Strike on the main stage of EVO. Nintendo has never given a shit, so Smashfags have had to chip in with money themselves. There is absolutely no incentive to play a sequel if the gameplay is downright worse.
I wish there were more people in the FGC who supported older games instead of bandwagoning on the new ones just because they're popular.
>>
>>382903524
>so Smashfags have had to chip in with money themselves.
Oh my god, something nearly every other fanbase for a nonStreet Fighter game has to do too, what tribulations that only Smashfags have to face and only them and nobody else, they are the true champions of hardwork
>>
>>382903830
Yeah, that's a good, valid point. It's obviously not just the Smash community getting shafted by the devs/publishers. But, what other fighting game of this popularity is completely ignored by the dev?
Obviously there still exist competitive scenes for games like 3rd Strike, which is nice and I applaud them for keeping it alive, but Smash definitely is unique in that it's been around for so long, has a huge playerbase, large tournaments while still not having any of Nintendo's support.
>>
>>382900346
>That pic
Is this why the FGC hates low tier god because he called them for being cuck beta males.
>>
>>382904442
>FGC hates low tier god
Nobody hates Low Tier God, it's fun to have a fool jester around to laugh at.
>>
>>382904197
The point is nobody has to support any scene, it's not the company's job to fund you like you can use it as income as a substitute for a real job

Players of games like GG, KOF, etc have to get real jobs, and yet they still go out of their way to build their smaller scenes because they generally love playing their game and don't feel like SNK nor ArcSys are obligated to make them play it more with incentives, because that's not being a gamer is, a gamer likes to play games, and now it's tarnished with "muh pot money"

I don't like when Capcom/SF is doing it, and I don't care to have any other game doing it, it's just money and esports and it's absurd to whine that a company, even Nintendo is "obligated" to give money to people who quit their jobs like HungryBox just so they can play games full time

Popularity means you can sit on your ass and do this and then demand that you should get money out of it? Go fucking make a patreon if you want money for sitting on your ass this bad

It pisses me off that this is the attitude of modern "gamers"
>>
File: LUL.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>mfw a fgc player calls taunting "disrespectful illegal moves"
>>
>>382902336
Denial
>>
File: 1473440011817.jpg (288KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473440011817.jpg
288KB, 720x720px
>>382900346

I know this is just a retarded thread, but I feel compelled to educate you.

I know it can be difficult to decide whether or not to use "a" or "an". On the surface, it seems simple right? If you see a vowel at the beginning of the noun, it's "an". For example, "an apple". This is easy enough.

However, what people like you don't realize is that the inclusion of an "an" is determined not by the visual of a vowel at the beginning of a noun, but by the SOUND of the vowel. For example, "see you in an hour". The letter H is not a vowel, but we say "an hour" because when you say it out loud, it sounds like "our".

The same applies here for "fgc". Because the SOUND is "ef gee see", you would say "an" here. If you were to use "a" instead, it would imply you are pronouncing it like "fugguhk" (no vowel).

Lastly, I will say I do enjoy Smash and I have never heard anyone say "guessies" in my entire life. I imagine it was invented sometime this week by jaded capcom fans who are so depressed they have to shit on other games. Up until now everyone has always said mindgames, which if I recall correctly is also AN fgc term as well, which wouldn't fit into your shitpost.
>>
File: 1469707771336.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469707771336.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>382900346
It's simple, if you're gonna be a piece of shit I'm not going to rematch you.
If you don't skip the intro poses after I skipped mine, no runback.
If you don't skip the win pose, no runback. You are wasting time. I don't wanna see your faggot rainbow haired Asuka calling me weak, you stupid fuck.
If you play Paul and you deathfist me more than once per round, no rematch, dumbass.
If you play Jack or Kazumi I won't even consider a rematch.
If you play King, and you command grab me, guess what, no runback.
If you play Akuma or Eliza I will just leave the game. I want to play TEKKEN. Not zone fighter. You fucking faggot.
If you play Bryan, and you use his faggot ass snake edge, you can bet I'm not only denying the runback, but I'm sending a complaint to Harada. Get fucked.
If you play Josie don't even think about a runback, you unga spamming retard.
If you play Asuka, I dodge. It's that simple. Play a real character then maybe I'll consider it.
If you play Nina, and spam strings, I absolutely will not be giving a runback. Go fuck yourself. Jerk off to more OnlyPractice videos you cocksucker.
If you play Eddy, I don't even consider you a real player. We both know why you play Eddy. You will stay a scrub forever. No runback, dipshit.

And most importantly, if you hit me after the round is over, we are done. I'm writing your name down and blacklisting you, permanently. You dumb cocksucker. You won the round, don't rub it in. Show some fucking sportsmanship.
It's simple, don't be a faggot and I'll give you the runback.
>>
>>382905206

Why do so many people say "an historic moment"?

It sounds retarded.
>>
>>382905443
I'm so happy LTG exists.
>>
File: 1478286936124.jpg (55KB, 1024x514px) Image search: [Google]
1478286936124.jpg
55KB, 1024x514px
>>382905636

Some people say historic with a silent h. Like "istoric".

I agree it's stupid, I personally "a historic moment" because that's how I say "history". But that's because I also say "a hat", not "an 'at".

It's an accent thing basically.
>>
>>382905443
Didn't he ban one of his top supporters for beating him with Nina?
>>
>>382905443
This sounds like some shit he would say.
>>
>mfw reddit calls itself the fgc
>>
Who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coTxprzhzjM
>>
>>382907229
Everyone.

Him.
The other guy.
The bystanders.
Harada.
Us.

Literally everyone.
>>
>>382905443
LOW
>>
File: 1489801278449.jpg (58KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489801278449.jpg
58KB, 1200x675px
>>382907736
TIER
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.