[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you see this console do you think of classic Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GameCube-Console-Set.png (551KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
GameCube-Console-Set.png
551KB, 1200x673px
When you see this console do you think of classic Nintendo or neo-Nintendo?
>>
>>382897604
neo-nintendo
>>
Neotendo is punished Nintendo, so everything after 1997 is Neotendo
>>
>>382897604

I think of the last Nintendo console to actually provide a library of consistently great games that had no gimmicks whatsoever. A time when games were games.
>>
>>382897604
Neo.
Only teenagers and the teenage-minded (men in their mid 20s and younger) would consider that classic.
>>
>>382897604
Neo. How underage do you have to be to consider this a classic?
>>
Classic. It has nothing to do with age. It's the last Nintendo console without strange gimmicks or problems. The last true console.
>>
>>382897604
Nintendo's objectively best console
>>
>>382898835
snes was better
>>
>>382897604

Melee. FZero. Metroid. PSO episode I&II. 007 Nightfire. Resident Evil 4 and REmake. Soul Calibur 2. Wind Waker and TP. Animal Crossing. Timesplitters. Skies of Arcadia best version.

There was loads more. I'm 30, so age has nothing to do with it, the GC was classic Nintendo through and through. The last Nintendo console to have good 3rd party support, great releases for the lesser known 1st party titles. It was also the last good Nintendo console, and the last time that Nintendo weren't left in the dust by Sony and MS in terms of power, library, online features and 3rd party support. So it was classic in that sense too -
that you could actually still take Nintendo seriously at that time.
>>
Classic nintendo is NES and SNES
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.