[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Group of raki coming at you in a row, all queued up to hit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: announcement_screenshot04.jpg (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
announcement_screenshot04.jpg
646KB, 1920x1080px
>Group of raki coming at you in a row, all queued up to hit you with running attacks in a perfect rhythm to not allow you to drop your shield with range long enough to hit you after a back dash
How are you supposed to reliably counter this?
>>
How is Elder Scrolls Online doing nowadays?
>>
you play the wizard
>>
>>382897581
Most boring character to play as.
Dorf > Elf > Soldier > Witch Hunter > Wizard
>>
>>382897939
t. dorf shitter
have fun trying to melee everything while it's burning
>>
>>382898120
>M2+M1 into group
>Change to earthing rune melee
>Hit a few rats
>Change to staff
>M2+M1 into group
>>
>>382897570
pretty well I'd say. They made the game more better since release and added more better things that made the game gooder with many nice things.
>>
>>382897581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABaHY1WuAkM&ab_channel=ChiplovesCrisps
>>
>>382898578
I heard the loot is super fucked, how is that now?

Asking about Vermintide obviously
>>
>>382898698
What would you consider super fucked?
You play through maps and get loot at the end, and optionally collect things that make the game harder to have a higher chance at better loot.
>>
>>382898978
People on /v/ claimed the game is extremely stingy with loot, and that you needed to grind over and over to get anything decent

Maybe that was just /v/ talking
>>
>>382899081
At best you have about a 3-4% chance to get the highest tier (veteran) items on the highest difficulties.
But those items are mostly inferior to the second best tier (which are easy to get), as they have the exact same stats except with set traits which are shit for the most part.
Veteran items are supposed to be getting rebalanced this month for that reason.
>>
File: rat.png (106KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
rat.png
106KB, 275x275px
>Almost no power! Not fit to smell my musk!
Why are these filthy 'Raki so lewd?
>>
>>382899557
Well fuck that doesn't sound too bad, my wallet continues to suffer.

Thanks anon
>>
DRENGBARAZI
O
N
G
L
I
Z

Cleanest kill I've ever made.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.