[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone even remember these games? Started with 2nd, was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: BloodRayne_2_(Cover).jpg (1MB, 1000x1283px) Image search: [Google]
BloodRayne_2_(Cover).jpg
1MB, 1000x1283px
Does anyone even remember these games? Started with 2nd, was one of my favorites ones when I was a teen even though I used cheats to play
Rayne looked so cool, wanted to be like her real bad when I was in my edgy phase

First one was okay but I think I was spoiled by the second one's combos, so to me it was meh. Even though daemites were one of the creepist fuckers in vidya. Those whispers were haunting me. That cliffhanger at the end of BR2 was a massive letdown
>>
>wanted to be like her real bad
LONDON
>>
schoolgirl outfit made my dick explore
>>
>>382895734
BR1 has a better sense of adventure and level-designs though. Moving in that game was so fun and stages were big.
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>ywn play a game about a sexy inhuman vampire with blades that can dice enemies like salad
>>
BR3, never, ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwluntMByJY
>>
>>382898969
>Metal Gear Rising, except with vampires
I would play that.
>>
>>382895734
I've got 1, 2, and Betrayal on Steam. Only played 1.

It's okay, boring for long stretches and the final boss is BULLSHIT.
>>
>>382899090
This looks like shit though. Still wish we could've gotten an actual BR3 and not that Betrayal. What a fitting name
>>
File: bloodrayne-betrayal.jpg (32KB, 412x618px) Image search: [Google]
bloodrayne-betrayal.jpg
32KB, 412x618px
>>382895734
I've only played the XBLA game, where she is a cute anime girl
bretty gud
>>
>>382895734
She looks like a whore in 2
First one and betrayal she looks better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.