[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so great about zelda games? They look like they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

What's so great about zelda games? They look like they are for children
>>
File: oot deadhand close.jpg (25KB, 620x250px) Image search: [Google]
oot deadhand close.jpg
25KB, 620x250px
didn't you make this thread, like, an hour ago?
Go play them, and see.

>for children
yeah, 80s children. Totally different things than "MOOOM! I SAID I WANTED AN iPHONE 9, NOT OLD AND BUSTED 7!!!" GenZ fags, who think that DaS is pinnacle of game challenge.
>>
>>382893271
>They look like they are for children

Judging the quality of a game by its art style is retarded.
>>
>>382894036
>DaS

What's this?
>>
>>382893271
>t. reddit child born in the 1990s who grew up playing Halo
>>
>>382893271
Zelda NES and LTTP are decent open world games, and some of the only action games of those era to be so, most other open world games then were turn based RPGs.
>>
>>382893271
Videogames are for children, you twit
>>
>>382894828
>>t. reddit child born in the 1990s who grew up playing Halo
Whoa now grandpa, I was born in '92 and I still remember walking into Wal-Mart to buy this game on launch day. This spermling was clearly born after 2000 and grew up playing Cawdooty on his Xbawks.
>>
>>382894630
kys
>>
>>382895000
92 fag here as well. The way I see it, the 64 was MY console, made for me. Not sure what he's on about.
>>
>>382895000
>playing Cawdooty on his Xbawks

or on his black ops 3 edition ps4 with matching hunter's orange controller
>>
>>382895179
He's just an oldfag who thinks you have to be born in 1979 to be considered a "90's kid". To be fair though, I can't really blame him for thinking that when plenty of people our age are fucking retarded as shit and feed the cancer of this industry like the Gen Z faggots do.
>>
>>382895078
>not knowing your obscure weeb game by acronym is blasphemy
kys
>>
>>382895000
'92fag here. Started with a NES and built a solid library for it.
>>
>>382893271
kys underage
>>
>>382895475
Yep same here, I was lucky enough to have a much older brother who had an NES, SNES and Genesis, and I have fond memories of all those consoles. I even remember that fucking atrociously difficult Ninja Turtles game for NES. Nowadays, the 80's fags automatically assume you are a mobile gamer if you were born in the 90's.
>>
>>382895610
Pretty much, thanks to balkans being 15 years behind everyone else, my country was stuck in a weird time during which we had NES, SNES, Genesis, N64 and PS1 games all sitting side by side and aside from the N64 and PS1 games they were all dirt cheap. It wasn't hard for me to build a pretty good NES and SNES library in the 7 year span before I finally moved to PC and stayed there.
>>
>>382893271

>What's so great about zelda games? They look like they are for children

Shouldn't they be right up your alley then?
>>
>>382894036
>muh KIDS THESE DAYS
>muh GOOD OL' DAYS

fucking stop
>>
>>382893271
all the games are aimed mainly for children
you are a manchild playing with kids toys
gta is 90% played by children, as is fifa and ovewatch, the most played games in the moment

if you want adult game go play the witcher or other stories based on books, kids don't read books that much
>>
>>382899236

I had read all the works of Jack London at 9 years old.

Kids really should read more.
>>
>>382897545
You stop breathing plz
>>
>>382893271
They're shit, but I liked them when I was a kid.
>>
>>382899938
Why are they shit anon? Isn't OOT oficially the best game ever
>>
>>382895078
>kys

What's this?
>>
>>382895000
You remember buying a video game when you were 6 years old? Really?
>>
>>382900223
>he wants to kyss you
if you are a boy that's gay and degenerate
>>
>>382900267
>implying the game were sold only on launch year
>implying a kid in the nineties would care about buying a game upon release
retard in the nineties you could buy brand new master system games and dreamcast games from the same shelf
it was a small market
>>
File: Sup gayboy.jpg (40KB, 386x498px) Image search: [Google]
Sup gayboy.jpg
40KB, 386x498px
>>382894828
>tfw my 2 favorite games are Majora's Mask and Halo CE
>>
>>382895332

You're not a 90's kid if you were too young to remember at least half of the decade
>>
>>382893271
All modern games are for children, or are about as mature as something for edgy 14 yo. Want a real mature game ? Play I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream, or a Grand Strategy. Otherwise kill yourself, Zelda set the standard for 3D adventure, combat and puzzle/dungeon design.
>>
>>382900267
i remember when my dad and I went to walmart to buy Zelda nes when I was 5. I remember video games from when I was 3. What kind of casual are you?
>>
>>382901613

There's tons of proven scientific research that's been done showing that at least half of childhood memories were vivid dreams.
>>
>>382893271

>look like they are made for children
>E for everyone
>On a nintendo console from the 90's
>Most complex part of the plot is 90% of the time is the same hero/bad guy again in a different time

Gee, it might be because they were for kids.
>>
>>382894036
You went into an autistic fit rage over nothing, manchild.
At least you didn't bring up COD and Playstation this time.

>>382899781
And you should not forget to breathe.
>>
>>382901841
But everyone is amazed by them
>>
>>382893271
>They look like they are for children
kys
>>
>>382902756

Because they literally played them when they are children, when the only time these games could be considered good, most of them at least. Games like OoT which are vanilla and simple as hell only were interesting in early 3D and nothing more, but due to touching them as kids it's carried through the years.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.