[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally a good mobile game: https://youtu.be/Xj7S96KDFPQ Ta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Tales-Rays-Trailer_02-03-17.jpg (97KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Tales-Rays-Trailer_02-03-17.jpg
97KB, 600x338px
Finally a good mobile game:
https://youtu.be/Xj7S96KDFPQ

Tales of the Rays hype thread
>>
File: TOTR_02-0.jpg (388KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TOTR_02-0.jpg
388KB, 1280x720px
Peasant games move aside here comes the king
>>
File: 0532cbc4.jpg (139KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0532cbc4.jpg
139KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: DDzxhxMVYAEauHW.jpg (183KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DDzxhxMVYAEauHW.jpg
183KB, 1200x675px
Old man in bathing robe hype
>>
Will it be free? I still hope they announce Tales of Innocence R at japan expo this weekend.
>>
Oh lord, give me strength to withstand this foul tide of Mobage. Please let it end soon.
>>
File: 1241794904142.jpg (101KB, 1004x988px) Image search: [Google]
1241794904142.jpg
101KB, 1004x988px
>mobile
>good
>>
>>382886757
>All the popular kids in front
Asbel you sneaky cunt, I see you.
>>
Who cares about tales shit, when we have Fate Grand/Order already
>>
>>382886818
Wait so it actually plays like a tales game?
Thank god. I'm tired of all the bullshit RNG fights in Link
>>
>All it took to finally kill Tales of is Baba pissing off some idol's creepy fans
>>
>>382887613
Yes it's as free as you'd expect a mobile Namco Bandai game to be. You still have your ways of spending money with micro transactions in the virtual gacha.
>>
>>382889104
There is Gacha in this? How? Is it teammates?
>>
>>382889143
You can finally recruit new team mates as a part of the story line. You can gacha for "mirrors" which are Artes or equipment.
>>
>>382886757
who's the kid on the far right who looks like a manslut version of adol
i want to play whatever game he's from
>>
>>382887134
Not even his best costume. Also he's thirty.
>>
>>382889286
Tales of Eternia
PSP best version
>>
Machine Knight already exists
>>
>>382886757
there's Starlight Stage for that
>>
>>382886757
might just get this... IF it has controller support.
>>
>>382886757
>good
doubtful. tap tap tap is such an imprecise control scheme, you have very little control over what happens. It's going to be awful for a Tales game control-wise.

It's neat to see a Tales series utilizing their IP for a crossover. The animation doesn't look bad.

I'd bet all my shekels it's going to be a microtransaction based pile of fuck like every piece of mobile trash.
>>
>>382889741
There are so many people playing since the Jap release months ago including myself and I can assure you the controls are nothing short but perfect. If you like Tales you'll probably like this.

>>382889710
Not yet at least.
>>
>>382886757
>having to play as a character
>not being able to create your own self insert like Tales of the World

Aww
>>
That's not the horse girl fucking game
>>
>tfw the gacha model appeals to the ocd collector in me but I'm not enough of a weeb to have any real investment for the various franchises that release these types of games

The only ones that come close were the DBZ one and the Star Wars one but the former is too bloated at this point and the latter was boring as fuck.
>>
>progenitor cless at the back
Disrespectful
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.