[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gaming posterboys back then >kids, rectangle glasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ionstorm-2[1].jpg (656KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ionstorm-2[1].jpg
656KB, 1280x1024px
>gaming posterboys back then

>kids, rectangle glasses Carmack like nerds, IT rockstar posers, and fat losers

>gaming now
>adhd kids, GEEK CULTURE XD, transsexuals, and really obese fucks,

is there hope for gaming v?
>>
>>382880340
that's only true if your idea of "gaming posterboys" are let's players and drama whores.
>>
>>382880467
and e3 wassssss
>>
>>382880515
>caring about e3
it's a glorified advertisement. i don't care any more about le wimmin or le fat man than i do about the sports games or the fucking car showcase.
>>
File: Based Romero laughing at you.jpg (84KB, 480x453px) Image search: [Google]
Based Romero laughing at you.jpg
84KB, 480x453px
They were in no way poster boys. They were game devs
>>
I want to go back to the days of carmac nerd sociopaths who knew what they were talking about, hip and cool arcade lurker bafoons who would buy kids like me beer, and the bike parties me and my friends would have where we would put on shitty lights on our tires and go around the suburb past curfew.
Fuck I miss the 90s.
>>
File: 22.png (68KB, 235x132px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
68KB, 235x132px
>>382880515
E3 is literally normie tier
>>
>>382880662
still not getting your definition faggot
>>
>>382880845
So is gaming
>>
File: 1486773091928.png (206KB, 310x363px) Image search: [Google]
1486773091928.png
206KB, 310x363px
>>382880934
That may be true but there's a stark difference between genuinely enjoying vidya and being a faggot. You may be someone who raves about shit like e - celebs and other related E3 and "gaming culture" garbage but we'll stick to just playing games.
>>
>>382880340
Romero had great legs.
>>
>>382880768
>>382880340
You think he has any regrets?
>>
>>382881490
Parting with Carmack
>>
>>382880340
Romero is a fucking joke who takes credit for his teams achievements, American McGee, not pictured was always his superior, I forget who the guy on the left is. Warren Spector is a cuck who clearly had no fucking idea what he was doing, remember, he made the best game ever and then failed to make a comparable game as it's sequel, the only parts in that whole fucking game that shine through are the story elements and the writing, but both felt stymied thanks to Warren Spector and Eidos.
>>
>>382881490
He lacks the brain capacity to acknowledge such things.
>>
To be fair, everybody in the picture you posted support new developers 100%. Even cucks like Specter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.