[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO LEARN FIGHTING GAMES"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

>"I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO LEARN FIGHTING GAMES"
>check profile
>4k hours in assfaggots 2 and csgo
>>
>>382877241
I love Allenby.
>>
thats an excuse so they dont have to tell you that fighting games suck
>>
>>382877241
>Playing fighting games
lmao
>>
>>382877241
>Allenby is Swedish
Do you think she got BLACKED after the anime ended?
>>
>>382877954
scrub

>>382877605
fighting games are the best games
>>
File: why.png (287KB, 496x631px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
287KB, 496x631px
>>382877241
>Put in a decent amount of time investment into fighting games
>Give up as I'm forever bronze and never can combo worth a damn, so I have no damage what so ever
I don't even know why I keep trying anymore in earnest.
>>
>>382878427
>sfv
>sf4

there's your problem, you should be playing an actual respectable fighting game that requires footsies and a neutral game
>>
>>382878797
Tekken is casual garbage scrub.
>>
>>382878857
what makes you think I was referring to tekken?
>>
>>382878427
>BB:CSE
>SF X T
>BB:CE
>Arcana Heart 3
>SFV
No.
>>
>>382877241
Sorry OP, I have plently of time to learn, even want to play GG rev but where I live nobody plays these games, and the online is dead.
Even if I find players, they live no where near me, and the latency delay makes them unplayable.
>>
I don't play fighting games, I actually train martial arts in real life. I'm not a fat faggot, I get to meet actual people, and I can discuss my hobby in public without people thinking I'm a pathetic virgin. Spend that time on something useful, fellas.
>>
>>382879698
like and subscribed
>>
>>382879698
upvoted, dude ;) just followed your twitter and twitch! you're awesome.
>>
File: 1494603063168.png (484KB, 596x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1494603063168.png
484KB, 596x1220px
>>382878857

back to your containment general
>>
File: 1495460968685.png (213KB, 458x393px) Image search: [Google]
1495460968685.png
213KB, 458x393px
>mfw my third world friends and acquaintances only play assfaggots and mobile assfaggots

I just wanna have a friend to git gud with.
>>
>>382878337
lol
loser
>>
>>382879698
Like playing videogames, right?
>>
my fingers aren't fast enough
>>
File: 1493887826474.gif (704KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493887826474.gif
704KB, 382x450px
Huh. I just don't like fighting games. I'm not going to pretend it's a "natural part of growing up," but the older I got the less appeal competitive games had for me. Every so often i'll pick up a multiplayer game as recommended by friends and end up not playing it after three or five hours.
>>
>>382880615
Congratulations on your walking sims
>>
Fighting games are almost all completely shit. The only somewhat decent one is rev2.
>>
>>382877241
i have a backlog of like 500+ games
id rather play them than learn a character to only be destroyed by a lazy shoto spamming bullshit combos that do 5x more damage because the devs cant into basic balance and cater to plebs with 0 skill ceiling
>>
>>382881323
More than two types of game, friend.
>>
The difference is fighting games are static as fuck.

So spending 200 hours learning how to get good is fucking pointless at that point the game just becomes the same shit

While those genre's you listed are more dynamic, even after hundreds of hours something silly could happen, though CS:GO is a terrible example of this as the '"""COMPETITIVE"""" community have been stripping out dynamic systems from the game, like physics objects and shit like the train on that one map.
>>
>>382881520

>fighting games are static as fuck

lol not even gonna bother with an actual response
>>
>>382877241
I get more enjoyment off of grand strategy games and twitch shooters than fighting games.
>>
>>382881678
Except they are.

After a certain point its simply gambling on reads.
>>
>>382877241
Friends who dropped fighting games told me that main appeal of "assfaggots" and shooters is that you actually feel like you're playing the game, Skill floor is lower, so you can jump in and "play", even while getting destroyed. In fighting games there is higher skill floor, and at lowest level you won't learn anything while losing.
At least that's what they told me.
I'm not arguing with them because I appreciate friendship I have left. But I wish I could play with them.
>>
>>382877241
>"why would I spend time on my hobby to try to enjoy something else"
>"yeah but despite this game having a forced tutorial I was able to just pick up and play and have fun"

Sometimes I wonder what the point of having friends is.
>>
They play those games to blame teammates for losing. In fighting games you only have yourself to blame for getting outplayed and that amount of self-criticism and awareness would be enough to make faggots here off themselves.
>>
>>382880105
>such a lazy edit they didnt even rename icefrog
holy shit never post this image again
>>
File: learningtoplayDCS.gif (21KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
learningtoplayDCS.gif
21KB, 666x500px
>>382877241
Starting trying to learn how to play DCS today. This .gif was unironically part of the guide. "It will only take you a few months to learn how to fly the F-15, Easy"
>>
>>382881940
In any game you are going to get smashed ruthlessly by someone who has played many more hours than you have, and losing at first is to be expected, especially if you don't have a playerbase of millions of newbie scrubs to experiment with each other at the start, so it can be difficult to learn starting online.

If they really want to learn, and have a friend to play with and guide them, it's really not hard to enter the skill floor once they understand to block and respect the opponents pressure especially on wakeup, an anti air, and a simple bnb combo off a jap/poke, preferably one that knocksdown so they can learn oki.
People new to the genre get hung up on trying to do cool combos and offence, and they just get punished, since they don't have the basic idea of you or the enemy's 'turn'.
>>
Why would you even want these sort of people playing button mashers? The literal entire fucking gimmick for people still playing the dead genre is because there are about 50 people left so you feel good about yourself for playing such a shitty casual genre. If even a small percentage of the literal millions who play shit like CSGO or Dota competitively swapped to button mashers, then you would realize how shit you actually are.
>>
File: DB3h1ujUMAAV3_K.jpg (139KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DB3h1ujUMAAV3_K.jpg
139KB, 842x1200px
>i don't have time to learn to play a videogame
>watches Twitch streamers daily
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.