[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who owned a 3DS and other handhelds that wasn't satisfied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Anyone who owned a 3DS and other handhelds that wasn't satisfied with the low max possible decibel level of the 3DS compared to others that also owns a Switch and can tell me if it suffers a similar issue ?

I can't find any real comparisons online.
>>
>>382866497
Not really, the Switch can get pretty damn loud. Its speakers are really good.
>>
Can you rephrase the question?
>>
>>382866652
Are the speakers loud? That's what autismo meant to say.
>>
>>382866497
The switch has pretty loud speakers, I'd assume it would have to because of table top mode
>>
>>382866629

If the 3DS was fine with you decibel level-wise then this isn't for you to answer.

>>382866652

3DS XL was known among audiophiles for being too quiet even with headphones.

It's safe to assume Switch is the same as Nintendo may have wanted to prevent releasing super popular mobile devices that can get loud even with headphones.

>>382866793

Kind of, you dick.

Either by headphones or speakers.

>>382866835

I didn't think of that, what about with headphones that don't have an amp ?
>>
>>382866497
the speakers are quite loud. i have to turn it to half volume when people are around. the moans that botw females make is pretty bad in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5r4i5SvrCI

didn't realize till i played it at a family event and people were giving me weird looks.
>>
>>382866914
I don't use headphones on my Switch often, but they recently patched the volume and made it louder.
>>
>>382866995

What about with headphones without an amp ?

>>382867095

So with headphones it's quieter than speakers ?
>>
>>382866914
>If the 3DS was fine with you decibel level-wise then this isn't for you to answer.
When did I ever imply it was fucktard? I just said that the Switch can get pretty loud.
>3DS XL was known among audiophiles for being too quiet even with headphones.
>audiophiles
Are you fucking serious right now?
>>
>>382866497
yes, switch is much louder
>>
Without heaphones its pretty loud.
>>
>>382867185

Found the obligatory 4chan faggot of the night.

People picky about audio usually turn it up, and BoTW's super subtle audio would need it to go louder.
>>
>>382866497
>Anyone who owned a 3DS and other handhelds that wasn't satisfied with the low max possible decibel level of the 3DS compared to others that also owns a Switch and can tell me if it suffers a similar issue
Holy shit, lad. Try to organize your thoughts before slamming your face on that keyboard.
>>
>>382867172
tried my old turtle beach wii u headset today it's still very loud. after about 60 percent it starts hurting my ears.
>>
>>382867429

Do those have an amp ?
>>
>>382867336
What super subtle audio? You can hear the minimalist soundtrack just fine at max volume.
>>
>>382867505
nope.
>>
>>382867601

I meant BoTW compared to others, some games are quieter than others,.

I didn't want to get a Switch only to find out it's super quiet like the 3DS XL.
>>
File: 1498321733331.jpg (28KB, 477x457px) Image search: [Google]
1498321733331.jpg
28KB, 477x457px
>>382867336
>audiophiles
>turn their music up
Lol

>people picky with audio
That's a funny way of saying yourself faggot.
>>
>>382867895

> doesn't use commas

found tonight's retard
>>
I know what OP is talking about, yes, volume on headphones is a little lower, unlike many android devices that show a warning if you're upping the volume that much, the 3ds just foce it.
My headphones are pretty good so I didn't care for the low 3ds volume, and on the switch I just use a 900w or so watt Surround Stereo but Headphone didn't had that much of a punch.
>>
>>382866914
>audiophiles
>3ds

I don't think you know what that word means. Maybe you mean "anyone who knows remotely anything about sound" perhaps?
>>
>>382868129

You should probably go google the word.

People that care about the audio would want to be able to hear it, if the max possible decibel level is too low it would annoy them, like it does me.
>>
>>382868193
So what you're telling me is that you're literally an autist?
>>
>>382866497

Are you in europe, OP?

There's an EU law to 'protect hearing' that requires power limits on headphone ports
>>
>>382868193
No audiophile is going to give a shit what his 3DS sounds like because it's going to sound like fucking dogshit.

Audiophiles buy 600 dollar headphones and 200 dollar sound cards, they don't listen to jack shit on a 3DS.
>>
>>382866497
>material design
disgusting
hope it gets hacked asap so you can theme it
>>
>>382867429
>turtle beach
>buying gamer merch
>>
>>382868565
This, if you lurk on /g/ the rich ones has desktop amp for headphones, portable amp, speaker amps. The price for those can go in the 500-2k price range and thats not even including the headphone which cost 1-3k and speakers costing 10k+.

An audiophile will never use the built in headphone jack and speakers.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.