[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck is the hub world music I want to die every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_xhyDaOXt.png (150KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
4L_xhyDaOXt.png
150KB, 250x312px
What the actual fuck is the hub world music

I want to die every time the lyrics start playing
>>
OK.
>>
>not playing the superior Switch version
>>
well, change it then, it lets you pick
>>
>>382864552
just change the goddamn music man
you can set it to play any track in the game or randomize them all

i randomize item world and base music everytime in disgaea games
>>
>>382864796
It's literally the same fucking game
>>
Just change it you doof
>>
>>382864857
Never played one of these games before

Where do you change it?
>>
>>382864552
go to the data shop and change it dipshit
>>
IM MOVING OOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>382866094
Are all webs hyper aggressive assholes or is it just this thread? The game makes no indication you can adjust this shit if you're new to the series and don't trog through tons of dialogue for one minor bit of information
>>
>>382864857
>>382864865
>>382865332
>>382865709
>>382866094

>change

Times are changing, people say
I don't buy it!
In a corner of my heart
It's only getting darker!
Day after day I roam,
Searching for what? I have forgotten
But my journey is taking me far, so far from you
I'm moving on, moving so far away
There's an anger deep down inside me
I'm moving on, I am saying goodbye
Skies are grey, I am alone now
I will spend my whole life missing you!

>>382866395
>IM MOVING OOOOOOOOOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4UR-LYIAw
>>
>>382864552
>What the actual fuck is the hub world music
>
>I want to die every time the lyrics start playing

Shitsux. When I found out there was a data shop, I changed it. However, by that point the song had become ingrained into my soul and grew on me. Also, in retrospect, this song comes off rather depressing, when you finish the game and get the original ending, even if the characters it's about are shit. The fully version of the song makes it apparent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.