[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, my dudes I'm right handed, but have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1495115985217.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495115985217.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Serious question, my dudes

I'm right handed, but have been using the mouse on my left hand since I was a kid, and generally using the arrow keys for movement in vidya. After playing some MMOs, Arma 2, and trying some moba memes, its really an ass to play them on the left handed mouse+arrow keys setup.

Does anyone knows if its easy to change the mouse dominant hand from left to right? Anyone had this experience, or at least, the other way around? I hope it doesnt take more than years and such.

Pls help me. I'm changing my mouse hand today
>>
>>382861619
Context of this gif?
>>
>>382861682
I think its from a liveleak video but I dont remember what was it about
>>
>>382861770
WOW NO SHIT
HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS FROM LIVELEAK
>>
>>382861997
holy shit, I didnt even noticed about the icon famalam i swear kek
>>
>>382861619
>left handed
>use the mouse like everyone else
>try the mouse with left hand
>cant even make a line
Practice, and practice, some fast paced shooter might help, like the old UT99 or as fast as that.
>>
>>382861619
I'm left handed and use mouse with my left
WASD is replaced by IJKL, rebind everything and you're good
Used to use 8456 on numpad but IJKL seems better cause there are more keys around those.
>>
>>382862735
I'm trying some counter strike CZ right now just to see how it feels, UT sounds good

>>382862973
I'll try those combinations soon
>>
>>382863170
You can start very easy with simple shit too, just to get used to it, playing shit like the world of goo, it dosent require anything special, but will help to create a muscle memory.
Also this.
>>382862973
The numpad has enough keys for the regular stuff, movement, leaning and some quick access keys, and you can... feel? where you are compred to use keys in the middle of the keyboard where its not so easy, since you depend of the F and J to have some reference.
>>
>>382863804
I've found that numpad doesn't offer enough keys for anything but the simplest games
I used to combine arrow keys but it started hurting my thumb
>>
>>382861682
some swede goes on holiday and does swedish things
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>382864121
NO THUMB... SO SORRY..
Yea, a spacebar replacement, using the 0 will also kill it in minutes.
To use the spacebar you could use the group of keys near Enter, like P L [ ]
>>
>>382863804
Nice
Ive been playing CS:condition zero for 20 minutes now, mouse movement is kinda fucked but the hardest part is the WASD+ E and R. I barely started messing with the number keys and ctrl or shift.

>>382864121
>>382865067
I'll also try the numpad sometime

I always used spacebar normally. Aways used enter as a replacement for E also.
>>
File: 1460499269492.jpg (17KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
1460499269492.jpg
17KB, 350x268px
>>382861682
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.