[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/tek ken7/ I know tiers aren

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Tekken-7-Best-Characters.png (60KB, 604x354px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken-7-Best-Characters.png
60KB, 604x354px
https://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/tekken7/

I know tiers aren't end all to be all, but I'm surprised to see Jin so low on this tier list. What happened? I thought he was one of the mainstays of Tekken?
>>
Damn, Master Raven is way higher than I thought. Time to main her I guess.
>>
>>382857989

Also what happened? Steve and Hwoarang are high on the list. The only top tier Mishima is Heihachi.
>>
>>382858908
I main Miguel and was thinking of picking her up, but damn she seems tricky.
>>
>tier whoring two weeks after release

u wot m8
>>
>>382857989
eventhubs means nothing
>>
>>382859742

I was wondering if there are other tierlists.

>>382859646

The game was out in Arcades before the home releases.
>>
eventhubs tier lists are always horrible. They very rarely correlate with what they top players think and who is actually effective. Also in Tekken, characters are a lot more usable than other fighters.
>>
>>382857989
>Eventhubs tiers

Listen, the tier lists you see on eventhubs are the abosulte WORST tier lists you could look at.

Find tier lists from actual solid high level players instead of tons of SFV players who get hit by a deathfist and start thinking Paul is top tier.
>>
Tiers are what people use the most not who is the best. Be the guy who takes their favorite character to the top.
>>
No way Alisa is 31, this bitch is so op.
>>
>>382859903
>>382859871

Aaah. That's good to know. There were othets that pit Hwoarang and Steve Fox at S tier. Sny truth to that?
>>
>>382861041
Hwoarang is legit retarded as fuck.
Steve does a ton of damage and can basically jab people into submission, so I could definitely see him being high tier.
>>
>>382861493

Been a while since I played Tekken but was Hwoarang always that powerful?
>>
>>382857989
>eventhubs tiers
>>
>>382861604
If I recall correctly he was high tier in 7 and 6.
I don't really remember anything beyond that.
But this time around he just has some complete bullshit going on thats highly exploitable.
Really perplexing how they didn't see it in testing and balancing.
>>
Okay, so eventhub sucks for tiers. What are some good alternatives?
>>
>>382861889

Damn Koreans are always top tier.
>>
>>382857989
>Thinking caphubs know how to play anything outside SFV
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.