[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, remember those NIS games which yet to get western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Hey guys, remember those NIS games which yet to get western release?
They finally bring it over! One of them. Which is not Coven.
I mean I wanted Princess is Money-Hungry too, but COVEN FUCKING WHEN, NISA?
I need my Harada's art.

Oh also I hope you love mindless title changes. It's Penny Punching Princess now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKL_oOZEwW8
>>
File: penny-punchin-princess-600x315.jpg (52KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
penny-punchin-princess-600x315.jpg
52KB, 600x315px
Took only 2 years to come up with new title.
>>
>>382856780
Looks pretty fun. Probably gonna grab both that and The Longest 5 Minutes.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if they're delaying Coven for another Switch port TBA later on given the success of D5.
>>
>>382859845
If coven switch port would be a thing they'd announced it together with PS4 port
>>
>>382861236
It seems like PC and Switch versions are being announced during localization announcements by NISA, so it's entirely possible.
>>
>>382862139
eh, we'll see
I lose all hope already anon.
>>
Dualshockers actually accidentally leaked that NISA is doing Coven next year. They quickly took the article down and tried to save face, though.

Vita and PS4 is the current plan. They didn't announce it since today was for either 2017 games or Switch ports.
>>
>>382862363
>Dualshockers actually accidentally leaked that NISA is doing Coven next year. They quickly took the article down and tried to save face, though.
any screencap?
>>
>>382862363
>either 2017 games
Princess is Money Hungry is 2018 spring release tho
>>
>>382862502
Princess is Money Hungry is a Switch port. The only 2018 games they announced were for Switch to ride the hype wave and secure pre-orders.
>>382862428
I didn't get a chance to archive it, so you'll have to choose to believe me or not. It's definitely happening, though... not sure how anyone would doubt it was coming west after the PS4 version was announced for Japan, though. FFS even fucking doujins are coming over nowadays on console.
>>
The PS4 version of Coven isn't even out yet. Most likely they're going to release the JP version first, then localize it a few months later instead of doing a simultaneous release like Yomawari. It may or may not go onto PC too, but it definitely won't be on Switch.
>>
>>382862817
>not sure how anyone would doubt it was coming west after the PS4 version was announced for Japan
Cause NISA are fucking idiots so doubting them is easy as fuck
>preorders
Princess is money hungry is digital only, what the point?
>>
>>382862893
Not to say it will, but I don't think it's fair to say it "absolutely" won't hit Switch. D5 did astonishingly well on the system, if sales keep up I could see NISA porting tons of Vita games since the systems are similar enough under the hood.
>>
>>382862893
Any specific reason why it wouldn't release on Switch? I'd prefer a portable version so I'm going with the Vita one if I have to.
>>
File: ppp_glamshot_v2.jpg (528KB, 1920x1241px) Image search: [Google]
ppp_glamshot_v2.jpg
528KB, 1920x1241px
>>382862958
Princess is Money Hungry (the localized name is kinda shitty) is getting an LE exclusively for Switch in the west. The World's Longest 5 Minutes is too.
>>
>>382862428

It was on a few sites.
Niche gamer, dualshockers, and gematsu. They're all gone now though, but what makes it strange is the details within the article being too specific to pass as a misconception. It even detailed a new name change and had english photos demoing menus.

>>382863045
D5 isn't a Vita game. They may do some more Switch multiplats in the future but this won't be one of them.

>>382863146
They would have announced as such by this point. Do you really think they would push back the release of the PS4 version solely for a Switch port this late?
>>
File: l5m_3d_themed-esrb_v3.jpg (401KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
l5m_3d_themed-esrb_v3.jpg
401KB, 1920x1080px
Here's The World's Longest 5 Minutes LE too.

NISA is doubling down on Switch support, and assuming their titles continue to do well I would not be surprised if they make it a new cornerstone of their business, picking up where the Vita will let off.
>>
>>382863203
oh. nice. Will grab it probably.
>>382863301
fuck, missed that. But that's a great news. Fucking finally.
>>
File: fuck nisa.jpg (408KB, 1870x1592px) Image search: [Google]
fuck nisa.jpg
408KB, 1870x1592px
>giving NISA money
>ever
>>
>>382863452
Literally everybody involved in all of those games except Criminal Girls has been "let go".
>>
>>382863452
easier than learning japanese
also if any luck - Switch Princess release will be same as D5, so it'll be possible to buy JP release with English text option
>>
>>382863301
Yeah, it's too specific. I'm actually press myself, and although I didn't get NISA to tell me specifically, I have a feeling the announcement was supposed to be a Dualshockers exclusive. I have a friend that writes there.
>>
I wish NISA tried getting Seiken Sensetsu over here. SE sure isn't trying to.
>>
>>382863535
>buy JP release with English text option
This, and pirating are the only acceptable options.
>>
>>382863550
To me fair they did all source Dualshockers.
>>
>>382862363
Gay as fuck.
>>
>>382856780

this...looks...fun
>>
File: CachedScreencap.jpg (588KB, 1364x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CachedScreencap.jpg
588KB, 1364x2000px
>>382863301
Grabbed a screencap of the cached version of the site. Maybe they had an updated version with actual images, but this is all I found.
>>
I like how a lot of NIS games have been put on steam with full jap audio and text available.
Hopefully it'll become profitable.
>>
Have NISA improve with their localization? I mean didn't they tend to add bugs with their localization release back then. Were they able to fix that?
>>
>>382864435
frigging nice
>>382865671
I don't see any problems in Disgaea 5 for PS4, as far I know there are no problem with it on Switch too.
some people were saying thar remaster of Withch and Hundred Knight is still glitchy, but I hardly ever see enough confirmation of that to be true
>>
>spring 2018
Yeah, switch is really not worth getting this year
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.