[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The AVGN doesn't know dickfuck about video games. He bases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: get better taste.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
get better taste.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
The AVGN doesn't know dickfuck about video games. He bases his career on them but his real interest is movies. The proof is in the pudding /v/

In this scene he drops a pile of what he considers very bad games. Unknown to him (due to his lack of video game knowledge and expertise) he includes the unanimously agreed best master system game of all time. Hell, just watch mike and james mondays and you'll see how shit he is at video games. Mike isn't much better at them either though.
>>
Adventure Island > Wonderboy
>>
>>382856725
pretty sure it was just for a prop

also this game got remastered in a lovely art style recently
http://store.steampowered.com/app/543260/Wonder_Boy_The_Dragons_Trap/
>>
>>382856725
It's more than likely a random cartridge that he used as prop.
>>
>>382857220
Yeah I beat it, bought it day one. It was a masterpiece and one of the finest games I'll play this year (even though zero people are talking about it)

This just makes it even more hilarious that he used an excellent game as a "bad one" as a prop.
>>
>>382857089
Correct.
>>
>>382856725

wonderboy sucks
>>
>>382856725
I can't believe he fucking launched it to mars!

Real talk though, his complaining about the ps1 texture jiggling was amusing
>>
>>382857286
>>382857220
>>382856725
Added to the wishlist so I remember about it. Looks cool, glad I poked into this thread.
>>
>>382856725
The bad games pile is probably just a bunch of random cases/carts for cheap, common games that nobody would bat an eye at if damaged. You think they would toss around anything of value to make a pile like that?
>>
Autism: The Thread
>>
Seriously?
Maybe on reddit but the best game is easily phantasy star.
>>
>>382858067
Not everything you disagree with is reddit, those faggots don't realize a console like the master system exists. Wonder Boy 3 is still one of the greatest classic games.
>>
>>382856725
>That unconvincing anger
>Constantly references previous episodes
>wastes too much time on skits
Another one bites the dust.
>>
>>382858385
James has been really really hit or miss these days with the AVGN episodes, there are times nowadays that you got fun ones like Paperboy or Power Rangers but then you got ones like Sonic 06 or this one.

Hopefully he realises soon that people want him to go back for the formula of the old episodes instead of experimenting too much with the episodes like with that crossover with Keith for his christmas episode.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.