[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is RE4 the only game in the "best game ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Resi4-gc-cover.jpg (91KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
Resi4-gc-cover.jpg
91KB, 300x425px
Why is RE4 the only game in the "best game ever made simulator" genre?
>>
>>382856431
It took a stale, outdated franchise and made it fresh, fun and innovative, before causing it to spiral downward into a pile of shit within two sequels.
>>
>>382857248
One sequel. 5 is shit without a coop buddy.

And 4 came out during a starved time for ps2 and gamecube games. Its a meh game when you compare to other third person shooters but its the best of a shitty series like resident evil
>>
If you ever needed more proof that RE4 is when non-fans hijacked the series and ruined it, look no further than this thread.
>>
File: 1490915614426.jpg (31KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
1490915614426.jpg
31KB, 620x470px
>>382856431

As a fan of the games since 1, it was a great balance between the atmosphere and ambience of the earlier titles, but was refreshing enough it did it in its own way. The action was a little over top, but in a way, it was a natural progression as far as the whole series is concerned.
>>
>>382856431
Because it's fun_
>>
File: 1478562067634.png (19KB, 493x379px) Image search: [Google]
1478562067634.png
19KB, 493x379px
>>382858414
that's an important element. It gets crazier and crazier but just slowly enough to let you loosen your guard and go with it.

>you're investigating and people seem to be fucking crazy
>oh fuck it's organized religion bulllshit, nature is fucked up too now jesus christ
>holy shit now they dont want money but to fuck up the entire world and I'm already fucked if I don't go all out
>nigga im balls deep in this fortress of shit
>fuck me m8 there's this homoesexual 500 years old kid who wants my dick dead
>are you shitting me he made a giant puppet robot of himself
>ffs bruh they have a military complex
>JUST LET ME SHOOT THIS GIANT CRAB-LIKE ATROCITY WITH A PINK ROCKET LAUNCHER WHILE WE'RE ON SOME OIL RIG FUCKING PLATFORM RIGGED WITH EXPLOSIVES SO I CAN GET THIS LIL BUG EGG LMAO
>>
File: Resident_Evil_2002_cover.jpg (75KB, 333x472px) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Evil_2002_cover.jpg
75KB, 333x472px
>>382856431
Give me ONE (1) reason why REmake isn't better in every way.
>>
File: RE Vendetta.jpg (191KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
RE Vendetta.jpg
191KB, 640x906px
Friendly reminder that the recent CGI film Resident Evil Vendetta had some good as fuck fight scenes that everyone needs to watch.

https://youtu.be/jCV-C1bEqPA

https://youtu.be/cCcstH8qE6o

Granted I found the movie decent but predictable, it follows RE6's pattern to a tee. But the CGI and fight scenes were superb.
>>
>>382859625
Shill
>>
>>382861460
I mean, I blatantly said the movie was predictable, I sure as fuck don't recommend buying it. Use a torrent or streaming app like Popcorntime to watch it for free.

I don't think a shill would say those things. Unless it's some reverse psychology.
>>
>>382859019
>but just slowly enough to let you loosen your guard and go with it.
Until you get to the Island.
>>
>>382859372
fuck off grandpa
>>
>>382859372
It's not terribly scary outside of the crimson heads, and I felt RE4's atmosphere was competent enough that REmake's atmosphere didn't really set it leagues ahead.
>>
>>382859372
>They will never remake 2 and 3 with REMAKE mechanics
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.